v1.4.25 – BACKUPS WORKING (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.4.25 – BACKUPS WORKING (Android)

• Some of you may have lost your progress after updating to v1.4.19 in late March, and backups created with Helium couldn’t restore that progress.
    Well, good news – the backups now work in v1.4.25 that came out on April 22. I managed to restore my progress from v1.3.21 in which I was rank 250.
    Here are pictures to prove it:
    Rank 250.png
    Version number.png

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

wow you must play constantly just to get to 250!!! i play always too, but i got the game later on so i am only 115 for now :(

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@autobird Well yeah, I am a huge fan of the Angry Birds series. AB Transformers is one of my personal favorites.

epicbird
    @filipersr

I restored my old backup. Finally i will not need to play all again.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@filipersr Well done. Let’s hope the others will be as successful in restoring their progress as we were.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

epicbird
    @filipersr

Quests are available on Android

Nothing
    @autobird

@filipersr do you know what quests are?

Josm
    @josm

@autobird quests are extra achievements in google play, every few days you get one and the reward is gems, till now i got 3 or 4 quests giving 2 and 5 gems for completing each. This is android exclusive.

Nothing
    @autobird

@josm Thanks Josm! (moaning voice: Why only Android?? Is it because there’s only ANDROIDS in the game??) ^^

otter
    @otter

G’Day alL,

Well just got a new phone and had a cardiac arrest when my 231 achievement level did not come back and it staryed me off at 0. I tried restore my purchases, it says my Jenga was restored but I can not see it… I tried the Helium solution but that does not work if your device has a password on it as I am required to have for my work. Is there another “solution” out there that some one knows about????? PLEASE

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@otter Did you rescue Bumblebee and connect to Facebook afterwards, because that’s how the cloud sync works?

otter
    @otter

Well…. I did… But I do not have a Facebook,Twitter, or any other social media account….. I work in cyber security world….

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@otter Well, then I’m sorry to disappoint you that you won’t be able to get your progress back. Rovio support won’t be able to help you either. Nowadays the games are all about syncing progress via Facebook – all of Rovio’s games from Stella to Under Pigstruction employ Facebook as the tool for progress syncing.

otter
    @otter

OK…I rescued bumblebee and had created a face book account had logged onto existing ab tf that had mystery then onto the new phone…. Nothing… It had some of my achievements but I was still at level 3… Am I doing something wrong??? Or forgetting a step???

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@otter The Facebook account won’t help you now – you did it way too late. Had you connected the game to Facebook before losing your progress, you would still have your progress today, but since you didn’t, you have no choice but to start from zero.

otter
    @otter

Can i uninstall and try it again????

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@otter This won’t do anything. Unless you have a time machine, you have to start over.

otter
    @otter

Well i have tried unistalling reinstalling…. Freeed bumblebee… Still no return of my progress on my phone….. Tried opening through the game play and even on new face book account i created….. My tablet shows me at level 229 and my phone at level 3… But when i check my achievements in the game play they are both the same…. This sux…. I am forced to resort to only play before and after work since my levels do not come over… Or am i still missing something on the android platform???

otter
    @otter

OMG!!!!!! Not sure what happend but I logged in to ABT and face book today and all my progress came over and are now both my tablet and phone are in sync. Very excited as my progress on the tablet was 268 and the phone made me start from 0.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.4.25 – BACKUPS WORKING (Android)

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.