ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

On L6 & L7 Bots now only need 3 hits to bring down flying pigs and that is a big improvement from 10+ before this update

@millforce2k

OK thank you I may find out soon as only 1 task left to get on my normal game.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 I think you will find your daily tasks by clicking on the arrow bottom left of screen and it will be the top button.

Edit.. oops that will get daily rewards … sorry

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i know that i told you at the very 2nd post of this thread. I am only talking about Glavatron & E. Soundwave that it wasn’t there any big improvements.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

And also here are some photos of the new TF Wheeljack (Bomb) in other words a new Paint Job of Drift / Jazz / Riccohet for the people that didn’t have the chance to have him as a buddy.

ph
    @ph

I guess the sparks are only for those who shelled out real money for Dead End. I just finished the daily quests and no sparks for me.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ph I got sparks for finishing my daily tasks and I didn’t buy dead end

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sorry my understanding of this sparks was it would upgrade a bot instead of having to wait for days but sadly that is not the case and I just used 500 sparks and it has put a brown box around the Bot. So still not got any real idea what it’s for.

@ph

Nope as I not got a spark or daily task on my 1 tab.

ph
    @ph

@sam-spargo Mmmm, wonder what the criteria is? Another Rovio mystery.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Many pleasant surprises. Thank you Rovio / Exient! :)

What’s with this new The Wreckers group – which has Rodimus and Ultra Magnus and a new character Wheeljack?
    Why is Rodimus in *BOTH* The Wreckers and in the Hot Rods (Rodimus, Dead End, Ricochet, Drift)?

It’s going to be a very Merry Christmas indeed. Ho Ho Ho. :)

ED209
    @ed209

@PH, I haven’t spent any money on this game and my son got the sparks on his tablet and on my iPhone I didn’t and got coins, gems and minerals.

Maybe because he never done anything in the daily quests when the update hit but I had already started it which is why some may have not got it? not too sure why

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I completed all daily quests before updating. I saw a mention of no more quests and wanted to complete them for the 10 gems. After the update, I had 5/8 complete. Completed those and got the Sparks and 10 more gems.

ph
    @ph

@ed209 I am also on an IPhone. Well I will wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I just promoted Sunstorm since he can’t do much damage after he was nerfed. I should have done the original Optimus. Oh well. I’m not excited about Wheeljack even though I loved the G1 character. I’m sick of new bots right now. He doesn’t seem that impressive to me. Dead End did. If they are going to keep doing events, id rather them be for accessories.

I’ve got some pictures of Wheeljack from calling him in as a teammate, but I don’t know how to extract them from my iPad without connecting it to a computer.

Anyway, I’m guessing that a new special event is going to be starting soon if it hasn’t already.

Swing
    @swing

Has anyone found out what are the sparks for? I did not get them in the daily quest.

Phillips
    @phillips

@swing refer to @millforce2k post on page 1.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You can buy sparks in the Token Exchange.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I bought 1,500 sparks using 600 gems just for the heck of it. You can only purchase it once (although you can also buy 500 sparks for 210 gem/420 tokens and 750 sparks for 325 gems/750 tokens).

In the barracks it looks like the minimum spend is 500 sparks to get a 5% upgrade (whatever that is) on one character.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i am not going to spend gems on those spark promotion BS :S

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The promotion from 0% to 5% costs 500 sparks.

The promotion from 5% to 10% costs 1,050 sparks.

It looks like the game will trap you inside the Barracks as long as you have sufficient sparks to spend on a promotion, so I had to use up all 1,500 of my sparks before it would let me return to the main map.

Not sure what this is going to do since I don’t really play the game anymore.

I used my sparks to promote the three Grimlocks since I’m most likely to use those guys in a Challenge.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam I have over 27,000 gems, so I’m actually looking for things to spend the gems on :P

Swing
    @swing

@phillips thank you.

Let’s see if I got this right, you can promote each character 10 times for a yet unknown quantity of sparks (500+1050+…) and sparks are only available in daily quests (apparently 500 per day) or in events (1500 sparks for 1200 tokens or 600 gems), are Rovio/Exient out of their minds? They really have no shame.

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig that is pretty crappy to “trap” you in the barracks if you have sufficient sparks as you may have 500 but what if your saving them to get to 1,050 for the second promotion.

@lewie4
    why are you trapping us in the barracks and not allowing us to accumulate sparks?

Phillips
    @phillips

@swing I guess if you have already upgraded all characters to level 15 this is a way to keep them playing and upgrading characters.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig And so what? It doesn’t matter even if i had 1.000.000 gems this BS of Promotion Spark is a very very very BIG BS!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.