Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@filipersr Ok since you said normal gameplay I can easily answer your question.

Ultimate characters give 2X coins if you win the battle but if you lose the battle you get nothing. These characters are:

Ultimate Optimus Prime
    Ultimate Megatron
    High Octane Bumblebee
    Goldbite Grimlock

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

something to add to the list:
    whenever you upgrade a character, then play a battle using them, when they come out of the teletraan 1 there is a light and it says on screen ‘weapon upgraded’, or ‘armour upgraded’, then something below it. Two cases i got (galvatron is 1st, energon galvatron is 2nd):
    1st ‘armour upgraded
    battle armour upgraded’

2nd ‘weapon upgraded
    weapons chip upgraded’

h82loze
    @h82loze

You also get 2x coins if you watch videos after you finish a battle. But be wise with this as you get a limited number of these a day. You need to pick and choose when you want to double. For example, when I was at lower levels I only watched videos to double if I scored over 1000 coins (usually over 1500 coins). Now I only double if I score over 2000 coins.

Not sure how many you get a day (or if it is a certain number in a certain amount of time), so don’t go crazy and do it every time.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

This isn’t actually a limit per day. You can actually score max. 4 videos per day. Although, after clearing x battles without watching a video will give you one more to the day count.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Changes in v1.2.13 (Android)

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.