v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 261 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

If you look on the first page where I posted a picture of her as a buddy, she’s wearing a crown similar to the one available to Starscream. In the picture below she’s a level 15 buddy wearing a red hat, also like Starscream’s:

Windblade.png

My guess is that there are some shoulder pads like Starscream’s as well…

Edit: Here’s a better picture of the crown.

Crown.png

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig may I ask what your competition name is as I have 2 different players in my group with names starting with Optimus

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

I can guarantee you that I’m not in your group ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finally uninstalled Transformers, this game was getting on my nerves. Good Luck to anyone who’s competing this time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did everyone else start Day 2 with full recharges, even when they were all used up at the end of Day 1?

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

My results from yesterday…. I finished in first place, 1000 tokens, because of my prior standing in the previous event. I was in 7th place from playing but logged out and logged back in just before the challenge ended and received the first place prize. That works for me but not fair to other players who may have had a higher score. There was no way they could catch me at 5200 tokens. Optimus Pig, I started with a full charge. I only remember one other event where you had to spend gems(10) to recharge. All the other times, the charge was full, if I have remembered correctly. Thanks to everyone out there that has contributed to this forum, you have all been a great help with the game.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am glad it is not you in my group @optimuspig as I am on holidays and will be losing at least 2 days during this competition due to travel so I am going to win each day at whatever it costs.
    Also started day 2 at full recharge even though I hadn’t played for 2-3 hours prior.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@ef5ox
    you’re correct if you say it’s not fair but i had the same and the ones that came after me where also from the previous event. So what’s fair then? I’m happy with my 1000 tokens.

@pampeans

I only have between 50 and 55 not higher the whole day yesterday was the same i was between 55 and 60. had one time 60 and that’s it the rest was below it. Do i miss something? I use Grimlock at level 7 and the energon i use is Glassor.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@ef5ox

The 1st day’s challenge award amounts were 61-64. Today’s (2nd) award amounts are between 55-60. If you are on iOS, then there are off-screen targets up above (due to zooming problems) and a couple of minions that show-up when the Tf is entering the Teletran and can no longer fire. Any offensive direct fire Energonicons will get them before they drop down if triggered once the teltran has arrived and the Tf is still on the wooden foot bridge.

Hope this helps!

Lord MinionMine
    @minionmine

Speaking of which, what is the giant armored heli-pig’s REAL name besides “boss pig”?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@minionmine

“Speaking of which, what is the giant armored heli-pig’s REAL name besides “boss pig”?”

That is his name. That’s actually the name given by Rovio in its event description. If you go to the “Enter the Silverbird” event panel, and click on the “?” on the bottom left corner, it brings up a description of the event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

OK, thanks. Interesting.

Still would like to know how much they cost though, but I think 2 accessories, one at at cost of 2,000 and the other at 1,000 wouldn’t be a terrible guess.

I suppose we’ll see after the end of Day 3.

Joey
    @joeyba

Day 3: same event !
    i feel stupid to play the same level over and over again, same character , same scene!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Deja vu.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Forest node today. First four runs got me 58, 57, 56, and 59.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@zhianjo I believe that the problem is that you are using a weaker TF than other players. This means it takes longer to kill the Boss Pig, so that lowers the number of other targets for you to shoot. You mentioned your grimlock was level 7. A few people here have level 15s. Mine are 11(greyslam) the other 2are 13. So my kill counts are a bit closer but still not exactly there. I think using glassor should be fine. I usually use it, in this comp, I’ve also tried a few others as well…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

The crown (+20% defense) = 900 gems

The baseball hat (+5% tf pwr) = 25 gems

The shoulder pads (explosive rounds) = 650 gems

I did not keep a record of how much Epic’s or Shockwave’s accessories cost in gems relative to how many tokens had to be spent. But you might have.:)

There’s probably an exclusive as well?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

After one run today, the top 3 on my leaderboard were at 59 and the next 6 at 57.

Generally, the top players are averaging over 57 per run, but nobody has managed a full 58.

My top individual run today so far has been 59.

This is all on the iPad.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

So what do people think would be proper compensation for the incorrect payouts the first day?

I got a 300 token payout when I surely deserved 500 or 1000 (no way to be certain). So a flat gift of 500 tokens would appease me.

Another choice is to extend the competition by an extra day. That has the benefit to Rovio that folks would likely spend more gems.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@tripolar

You’re right — the longer it takes to kill the boss pig, the fewer minion pigs you have to shoot at. Also, the Energonicons are more efficient/powerful the higher the level the Tf and likewise the accessories.

Not to worry, the great equalizer is gems.:)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Yeah, you can bet that I won’t be spending gems on any accessories.

I didn’t bother keeping track of gem:token equivalence, but I might start doing that, good idea.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I have 2 Grimlocks at 15 and the other at 12. They’re pretty much all I use for competitions. Any time I experiment with something else, I go quickly back to them.

The main reason is their enormous superiority at self-defense vs. missiles. I find this much more important than their pathetic weakness vs. walking mortar towers. All other considerations (strength vs. weak targets and weakness vs. strong ones) are secondary.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

“I didn’t bother keeping track of gem:token equivalence, but I might start doing that, good idea.”

Please! It’d be interesting to know if there’s some sort of pattern, rhyme or reason for the ratio of gems to tokens. I prefer to be able to win them in contests rather than paying gems outright, but only if I’m also winning a Tf. These contest are too much work for the only prize to be accessories.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

There’s a forest run with no more energon cubes after you use the early one to kill the boss pig. If you are using E. Grimlock, you can continuously fire as you approach the Teletran (as if trying to destroy targets past the Teletran) to kill the minion pigs that show up just as he enters. That way his weapon will keep working. Aim upwards as the minions 1st appear on the upper left corner of the Teletran.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@tripolar

thanks for the update yeah i can’t update Grimlock now because that’s the only one i can use. Almost all my TF are at level 7 because of the crash i had just before the holidays.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 261 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.