v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Cow23
    @cow23

Just played another node .. It’s definitely not energon cubes

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cow23

I’ve noticed that a few times as well, but it’s only ever out by 2 or 3 at most, and most of the time the two counts are exactly the same.

I’m wondering if maybe there’s a difference in the way pigs are counted for the two different purposes?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I think it is because of the flying pigs popped by your energonicon do not count towards coins but are counted in comp total

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

Interesting. That makes sense.

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

The difference between pigs killed and pigs counted for the competition may be due to Piggyblaster if you are using that energonicon. That counts as pigs killed, but not for the competition number.
    I don’t think is the pigs killed by the energonicon in general. I use Level 15 Energon Grimlock + Glassor all the time, Glassor is bound to get a few pigs here and there, and I vary rarely see differences in the count. Out of 59 competition events today, only one with a difference – the one time i used Piggyblaster.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Anyone know how many more days? Have we just started the last day or are there two more days?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@weenaoise

We just started Day #7 out of a total of eight days.

starscream
    @starscream

It ends Monday evening EST right, so two days.

I had a really easy group all day and was #1 with only one gem recharge until the last 40 minutes when the person in third place went gem crazy and went from 950 pigs to almost 1600. I had to spend 120 gems to win at the last second was just ten pigs ahead. I now have 5,300 tokens so should be able to unlock the new character.

jman
    @jman

This competition sucks,

1 lost one whole day due to 49702 day recharge.

2 fixed by paying 10 gems….meaning next recharge was 20 gems…..boo (they should of offered more gems to offset the cost of multiple recharges or better yet just for over 1000 tokens)

3 for some reason I cannot access challenge unless I’m on wi-fi. I can play normal nodes and watch videos after though on cell network.

4 how the heck can you have 4 times the amount of challenge items by the time I play the first four. I’ve struggled to keep in the top ten and failed alot.

5 I will not be getting EOP, it’s mathematically impossible

6 this is the first challenge series that I’ve not come in at least 3rd place after dedicating alot of time, although reason 3 didn’t help with that.

Done with my rant, ?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@cow23 The difference in comp pigs and level pigs is because of popping the Balloon Pigs with an energonicon (like Photoblast) and not getting rewarded for it. But only when the pig is still on the balloon. If your using one like Glassor it will destroy the balloon first and then get the pig while it is falling and you will be rewarded.

Missiles have the same bug too. If an energonicon destroys them you don’t get any coins. Try using Photoblast during today’s comp. You will notice that while it is destroying missiles you will not be getting coins but the missile count will go up.

Tomlad
    @talmud

This comp sucks. 6000 tokens for EOP?! Really?!
    I’m only on 3 so theres no way ill be able to get EOP which sucks cause he looks cool and I’ve seen how he works.
    How many tokens does everyone else have?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

For now, unlocked the medallion and it’s just Incendiary rounds. (EOP still weak by the way).

Anyway, currently leading today’s challenge with 485 points (mainly because there’s one rare node that gave me 112 missiles in one single run) and have an extra 850 tokens after buying the Medallion. At this rate, I’ll be able to get that Jetpack tomorrow with just 150 and I’m done with this event.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

So how many gems have you used on this? That tally works out at about 1475 tokens a day – looks like a shed load of gems to me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@weenaoise I have spent a grand total of 380 gems since the first day for this event. It’s because I came first on every single day except two (where I was in a competitive group).

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Those numbers don’t add up. Maximum score assuming 550 tokens in the challenge would be 9300. If you finished second on two days, that’s a maximum of 8300. And if you’ve already maxed out on today’s challenges then that’s your 8850 tokens. But to have spent only 380 gems over 7 days would be only 55 gems a day. My experience is that this level of gem spend would not have got you even close to the 550 challenge tokens every day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I didn’t get 550 tokens everyday. I don’t even remember how many times I got to that level or didn’t. In fact, now that you mention it, I think I’m miscalculating with that 380 as maybe it’s more but didn’t keep track. All I know is that I barely got EOP and then wanted those two 2000 token accessories.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

If you didn’t get to 550 tokens every day then you don’t have EOP, the medallion and 850 tokens left over. And if you do, you will have spent truckloads more gems than you claim. Serious truckloads – not just a few. I have spent 70 gems a day, sometimes 130, and not even got close to the figures you are claiming. I also question how on earth you got to 485 missiles after only 6 hours of the competition when I have only got to 223 after nearly 9 hours.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

By truckloads, how much is your estimate? I seriously have lost count on this one. Also, I used some gems that I purchased this morning (there’s an offer going on) to refresh the challenge run three times and have got that 112 missile node two times (dunno how many random generated levels there are as once I got a 2 missile node and that sucked). For the record my top position is now taken by someone called “Nomad” with 892 points. I cannot reach that goal ever. I have no idea how much is HE spending.

sheepybach
    @paul13

They at it again last comp. some how I was in the lead 286 ahead of 2nd and over 350 of 3rd with 1 min to go and then BANG comp over and I was 4th unreal it really is.

Tomlad
    @talmud

right now i have 3500 tokens, so theres no way ill be able to get EOP. sad :(

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@talmud You aren’t alone buddy. I’ve like 3000+ tokens and I don’t plan to buy EOP anyway since I heard EOP’s power is weak at level 15 after reading a few comments here and there. I think I’ve enough to buy those accessories for Lockdown, Grimlock and Goldbite and probably spend a few on coins.

Cow23
    @cow23

Thanks @sntrooper .. That makes sense .. I was using photoblast. Aware I didn’t get coins but didn’t realise balloon pigs don’t get added (to the standard total) if they are shot in the air.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

“… and have got that 112 missile node two times (dunno how many random generated levels there are as once I got a 2 missile node and that sucked)”

Wow, that’s amazing. I didn’t even know there was such a node.

I’ve run 25 nodes since the start of Day 7, and the most I’ve earned on a single run was 36. I’ve also hit a 5 and a 6. Overall I’m averaging 19.6 missiles per run.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I haven’t counted how many nodes I’ve ran today but as far as I can remember, these are the number of missiles I’ve destroyed (might be missing some): 2 (the lowest one), 10, 12, 32, 34, 48, 56, 71, 112 (this one I specifically remember was a Desert node and the level was really long).

Also, we will be able to collect the leaderboard tokens for Monday right? I am in second with 850 tokens and at the end of this day, I’ll get 500 bonus making it 1350. If I collect all 550 tokens from the challenges, that would make it 1900; just 100 away from the jetpack. Can I get Monday’s bonus tokens or will the event be over by then? By my time Zone, 16th falls on Tuesday, not Monday and someone said that Monday is the last day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.