Use all power ups in 3 races – does this include the Target power up?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Use all power ups in 3 races – does this include the Target power up?

• I know the 3 races is really 4. I think you need all four power ups but am not sure.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

Good question, I think “all power ups” are 4, including the Target power up, but somene should verify it.

@pba2014
    Why do you say “3 races is really 4”?

PBA2014
    @pba2014

The one time I gave my gems to pass this challenge, doing it 3 times was not enough. Had to use all power-ups 4 times, not 3, to get the check mark. I have seen others say they had the same issue. I did use all 4 power ups for that series.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @pba2014 ; and @wazemank. I did it too using 4 times : 3 times doesn’t work ;!!! And think some drivers talked about it …!!! Know if I want to use the Target Kart plus King slig and kart repair. Alway the kart appears alone without other PU’s . I don’t know if you guys tried using the target kart and combination with any other PU’s. !!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer announced on the “how far are you forum” that the bug of “use all power ups in 3 races” is fixed so that after the 3rd attempt you pass whereas it used to be 4 attempts.

He stated too that he used all 4 power-ups. The original release of ABGo didn’t have the Target Kart so you didn’t need to use it. It appears maybe that this is no longer the case….so 4 power-ups (not discounted prices) are 40 gems (5 repair, 10 sling, 15 boost and 20 target kart)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – I took one for the team to test whether or not the Target kart is needed. It is. When I tried it with only the first 3 power-ups on Air Track 2 Fruit Splat 22, it did not register. When I used all 4 power-ups, it counted 1, 2, and then 3 with a check mark in the next three races.

So… the bug is fixed, you only need to use the power-ups in the three stated races. But… you need to use all four power-ups.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – Wow! You did take one for the team. I put a friend request to you on this site. That will allow me to email you (on site) and if you’re interested, I’ll send you my facebook email so that we’re on each others app (once facebook bug is resolved). That way, I can share some of the lucky boxes I find to help replenish those hard earned gems you used to test this for all of us! Thanks!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. Huge rep points for taking the hit, mate!! It was a question that needed answering… and you had the stones to put your gems on the line. =) I second ABGoFast’s comments and sentiments!!

dave_65
    @dave65

As a new user should the total of gems for each Use of All Power Ups not read 50 points and not 40 as stated here?

angryde
    @angryde

@dave65. Yeah, that’s correct, mate. @abgofast’s brain liquified and began running out of his ears for a moment there… =D I’d imagine he was thinking about non-discounted + discounted totals at the same time. Then again, maybe he just sucks at math. =D

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dave65 @angryde

My rate for the powerups assumes you buy them in bulks of 5 on the IAP screen vs before the start of a race. Theyre discounted there. Find it by going to same screen as you would use to buy gems.

My math could still be wrong…..

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast Mate, I was totally having a laugh… I think that @dave65 might’ve been thrown by the stuff in parentheses – i.e. the ‘(not discounted prices)’ bit. I was trying to imply that you’d – being such a damn cheapskate – almost certainly be referring to the discounted/bulk purchase cost. =D

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Use all power ups in 3 races – does this include the Target power up?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.