Upgrading limits

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrading limits

• I have a pretty simple suggestion.. ROVIO, make it so we can upgrade more than 1 character at a time..

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I know your pain, it’s taken ages for me to finish all my tfs. On to my last ft now which is prime from the last event

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

No thanks. It took some of us ages to get where we are.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4
    Why are do all the new TFs use pig parts? Nemesis Prime & Drift should be using bird parts.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ph well, by reviewing the history of Nemesis Prime and Drift, Drift was actually a former Decepticon before “switching” to the Autobot faction, while Nemesis Prime and Arachnid’s codes may list them as “Autobirds”, but they are considered Decepticons in terms of color and behavior in the Transformers universe. Windblade [Silver] on the other hand, was raised by the Pigs before joining her fellow feathered friends, so she uses Deceptihog [Pig] parts to upgrade as well

It’s all a matter of history and codes before you realize what’s going on :)

ph
    @ph

@rowdypup
    Thanks for the history lesson. As you can tell I am lacking in knowledge of the TF universe. My only exposure (outside this game) has been buying toys for my sons a gazillion years ago and watching the first 2 movies.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ph I used to own a bunch of Transformers as a kid, but soon their parts began to slowly fall off after 5 or 6 years and that dream was deleted…..like Teletraan 1’s data files…..good times

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrading limits

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.