Upgrade Karts Slower Than Previous Level

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Upgrade Karts Slower Than Previous Level

• So I don’t know why this is but it seems like a couple of my karts are actually slower after I upgrade them to their next level. I’ve noticed this specifically for the two “free” karts in Stunt. I just upgraded to the Rocket Racer L3 from L2 and when I play the first Stunt race my kart is very noticeably slower. Where I was always easily winning the first track on vs hard by a long shot with the L2 kart now that I’ve upgrade to L3 I can tell that my kart is noticeably slower and I lose a lot more often. I know it’s not just that my competition is getting harder/faster as I can notice that I clearly don’t fly as far off of jumps or hit ceilings with the upgraded L3 kart when I did with the L2 karts.

Has anyone else noticed or experienced this or know why this is? I also noticed the exact same thing with the Point Breaker kart. This seems to happen between the 2nd and 3rd level upgrades of both of these karts for me. Again, this only happened to me with the karts in Stunt and none of the other tracks. I can almost always beat my opponents in multiplayer in any of the other courses with fully upgraded karts but I have a hard time even finishing 3rd in any of the three Stunt tracks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Yep, that IS true… Ironic, isn’t it? I noticed it for the Moose-shoe-Point Breaker change… My Shoemerang is still the best!

Elespejo
    @espejo123

Yes, I have a L6 kart the dragster snout fully upgrated with 1400 CC and the L4 kart Hog rod also fully upgrated with 1370 CC, and I can see that the hog rod is much faster than the dragster snout. I win in versus hard with the hog rod, but with the dragster snout (because is slower than hog rod) I lost.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@espejo123, @flying-falcon and @naulty28

Yes, I noticed it too, my best for stunt is actually Matchstick Mobile Lv. 2, not only that, but my L6 karts for seedway are all slower and even more fragile than the L4 ones, Iron Bolt is faster than Super Roaster, Pinky-Tonk is faster than Soda Pop Sedan, and my best for seedway is Big Boomer, faster and MUCH more resistant than Big Bang, for Rocky Road the situation is quite the same.

But I have a question, is it ALWAYS true?, I’m referring to, in seedway, for Big Bang Special Edition and, the most important, Sty GT, Phoenix Star for Rocky Road, Air Guitar for Air, and Trash Trasher for Stunt.

My doubt is even higher in sub-zero, because for the fifth kart onwards, they do not have a L4 counterpart, I got Chuck Ice in a tournament, I can trust that this is my best kart? Arctic Roller can be considered the best kart for Sub-Zero?

Obs.: When I ask if a Kart is better, I’m curious not only about speed, but direction and resistance too, of course that speed is the most important, but I think that the last karts tend to be at least the most resistant, and direction is much important in Sub-Zero…

Sorry if my english is not perfect, I’m Brazilian…

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Upgrade Karts Slower Than Previous Level

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.