Updating game reset my progress

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updating game reset my progress

• This morning I was level 182, having all the characters with the lowest level being 7.

About an hour ago the game updated to 1.14.19 and I have lost ALL of my progress.

Am I screwed?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

Check the Google play reviews, and you will find that they have the same problem as you. If you have a Rovio account, just give Rovio the heads-up and they will restore your progress.

alecksander
    @alecksander

I found 2 backups of the game:
    – Old 1: Rank 160, I update the game and progress still
    – Newer 1: rank 250, I update and all rank lost! After first level, It synced with the other and got Rank 160.

Now i’m contacting Rovio

paulb104
    @paulb104

I too made a backup some time ago, at level 165, but it’s only the game data, not the actual app. When I restore the backup and load the game, the new version starts and I’m back at level one.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’ve reverted the game back to v1.3.21 to restore my 5-months progress in the hope of an update that will remove the erasing of progress.

paulb104
    @paulb104

how did you downgrade to the earlier version?

teorouge
    @teorouge

You downgrade restoring a complete app+data backup (i.e. Titanium Backup or Helium).

Titanium Backup

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’ve got a message from Rovio regarding the data wipe issue. They said that they are aware of it and that fixing it is currently their main priority.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@mighty-red-1 Which means that Android users have ended up as the unfortunate test subjects of Rovio’s new update…

teorouge
    @teorouge

Don’t be sad guys, maybe they can help you too. Please share your experience here:

v1.4.19 supports cloud sync via Facebook and/or Google Play

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updating game reset my progress

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.