Updated 9/2 – now game won't load!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updated 9/2 – now game won't load!

• Just did the update on my iPad Air and now the game won’t load. It opens for a few seconds then closes. I’m about ready to give up on this stupid glitchy mess of a game.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • HRM1804
    @hrm1804

I pretty much have given up. I am disgusted with the newest update. After working all that time to get higher amounts of storage in higher silos they arbitrarily changed the rules again. Silo 15 is now back to low numbers of items that can be stored. I had 25 rarium…now am back to 5. I am sick of them changing the game play all over the place and in doing that introducing a bunch of new bugs each time. If the game was made better it might be bearable but unfortunately they have succeeded in making it worse each time. And on that note…speaking of bugs….

At first I would be booted from the game whenever playing particular ads..LG, Annie and a couple others….sometimes I could get right back in…sometimes not at all. It progressed from that to sometimes I could play for hours…sometimes couldn’t even start the game…splash screen for a few seconds and then booted. Before this last crap update I could play by not having Wi-Fi on…couldn’t get double points but could play. With Wi-Fi on it was splash screen and an immediate boot from the game. I once worked for a company who developed a game that was voted “worst game ever”….I think this award should be given to Rovio for ABT.

It is obvious Rovio isn’t interested in user problems and complaints….only in making more millions. It’s sad that a company who gave us Angry Birds has devolved into putting out junk software like ABT!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updated 9/2 – now game won't load!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.