Update your progress – lose your progress more like

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update your progress – lose your progress more like

• Is it just me or whenever it says something like:

“Need to restart the game to update the progress) or something you always lose the gems you collected?

Every time, all the time since like forever.

Plus there was a time I had two different progress versions on my iPad and iPhone – now they are linked. I liked those day.

Anyway, happy International Women’s Day.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mightydove you just read my lips; AB Transformers links to my old (mid-2015) Facebook account and removes all my Gems, Accessories, Transformers (past Prowl), and their upgrades (all reduced to level 7-8). Tried contacting Rovio, but no dice :/

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Noticed with the recent series of hard updates, needed to log in again to facebook after every update.

There’s no warning that you’re disconnected from facebook except by checking in settings to see if there is a Facebook logout. And you dont see your facebook buddies anymore on the Map runs.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@mightydove and @rowdypup,
    Have you tried Restore Purchases in Settings?
    That worked to bring back some missing characters on my Android Galaxy Note 3.
    Your mileage may vary. Good luck! :)

Joel
    @joel687

I used to get this a lot. I would get the message about restarting the game, and I would then lose everything I did over the last hour or so. I have had it forget mission results, missions started, and even runs in a competition (One was a Unicron run)

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I lost 4 hours today. It gave me the updating message and put me back to where one of my bots just finished upgrading so I know it was 4 hours. I was first on the leaderboard and after that I was suddenly fourth, all the points from that 4 hours were gone. Grrrr. Not impressed but it could have been a lot worse

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

I don’t think my progress is getting saved regularly although I stay connected through Facebook
    Recently I had to reinstall the game and my gave went back back to October 2016. I lost a huge amount of progress. Am now struggling to catch up.
    I don’t want this to happen again and would like to know how I can be sure that my progress is being regularly saved.

ED209
    @ed209

This is making me not want to to backup my game, need to figure out how to transfer my progress from one iPhone to another when I get a new phone in a few months

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@halim-hanna I’ve found that I don’t get a good FB connection. When I run a node, I’m not seeing my FB buddies, just the computer generated one. To fix that, I always view the leader board before running a node. Maybe that will help you get a good saved progress as well. If you have a second device, do a test install to see where your progress got saved.

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

Thanks @millforce2k but that is not the case for me. I always make sure to help out y Facebook friends when running nodes. despite that, my progress still does not get saved

Joel
    @joel687

@halim-hanna – I have learned how to check this. (When I play at work, my work firewall blocks facebook, breaking the connection. I have to go and fix this every once in a while) Touch the menu on the bottom left, and then touch the settings icon (gear icon near bottom). On this window, there should be two facebook icons. Look to see if you have the one that says logout on the right. If you only have one facebook icon, then your connection is broken

IMG_0280.PNG

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

Thanks @joel687 but that is not the case for me. I always make sure I am connected to FB and have checked setting several times. Despite that, my progress still does not get saved.

Joel
    @joel687

@halim-hanna – Sorry, then I have no idea

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update your progress – lose your progress more like

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.