Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

• First, I would like to say that I really loved what has been done with Energon Soundwave, I can actually enjoy him now, good one. But I’m having a weird bug: I usually hold my finger on the screen, in order to shoot with Thundercracker and Energon Starscream, but I don’t know what happened, because it is not working! I tested both of them, on Jenga, just to be sure, and it’s weird, looks bugged, even when they aim at something, they shoot one or two times, and then they just keep aiming to the target, but not shooting. Anyone having the same problem, or when it comes to this game I’m a bad luck person?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • EF5OX
    @ef5ox

All players experiencing same thing, they took away holding your finger down and sliding across the screen. You now have to tap on each object to destroy it. Horrible change especially for a weak character like Thundercracker.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Damn, I actually thought about that, but I was wishing it was a bug. It wasn’t enough to make them weaker in the last update, they had to take the “happy trigger” out in this one… Maybe they want us to give up on the game, don’t know. :B

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Nah, not give up the game, give up your money for gems! Buy accessories to return your transformers to their previous power levels!

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Oh yeah, sure! Why didn’t I thought about that in the first place! Damn!

RizDub
    @rizdub

I’m having the same issue with Arcee. Energon Grimlock has a similar problem; he can’t seem to destroy the mortar towers as easily.

On the other hand, not all characters have been affected by this. For example, the tap-hold-and-drag strategy still works with Bludgeon. This makes me wonder if the change was really intentional.

I haven’t tested this with all the characters, so I don’t know which ones have been affected by this.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Yeah, Energon Grimlock was my favorite, not anymore: He can’t destroy the Mortar towers as easily as he could AND his weapon is overheating faster.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

In the thread title, you wrote Soundblaster improved but then in your OP, you wrote Energon Soundwave. Which one is it? Also, how is he improved now?

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

Oh, damn, thanks, is there any way for me to edit that? Well, the one who was upgraded was Energon Soundwave, his shots are now continuous, like Soundblaster’s, that’s why I got confused in the title. ^^

EnergonMitch
    @energonmitch

His shots are continuous, but his firepower has been reduced also.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@blasphemy

I think Energon Soundwave was nerfed. He can fire continuously, but his firepower was weakened. He has to hits most things more than once, he has trouble with missiles and cannot take down walking mortar towers.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

@pampeans

Well. I’ll have to agree with you. After playing with him again, I’ve realized that this continuous firepower dragged my attention at first, but the second and third time, it annoyed me the fact that a level 14 Energon Soundwave had to shoot at least 6 or 7 times to destroy some small constructions. And like you said, mortar towers? Sometimes I can’t even take half of their health out. Not to mention the fact that I’ve lost THREE AND A HALF HEARTS when that whing fell on the road and smashed me. What is happening with this game? Updates back them meant improvements, now I am kinda expecting to have my bots screwed again in the next one…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@blasphemy

I forgot to add that the Sounds got nerfed before the original C-Minor contest ostensibly to need to be accessorized in order to regain their power. However, now they’ve been nerfed again after they are fully accessorized. I give this contest a C- since the accessories don’t actually help the Tfs…

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@pampeans for some reason I’m not surprised. At the same time I expect that things should be a bit harder as we build up our TF’s.

For some reason, I don’t think that they fully intended to nerf the minions the way they did. I’ve had all of the issues everyone else has wrote about, as well as, had StarScream either reload or overheat the guy just fired a shot or two ago stopped then eventually continued. I had it happen a couple of times. I think it also happened with TC on a run also.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Is it just me or have some characters gotten slower (in terms of running) since this update? Also, I just played a node with Heatwave and his weapon seems to recharge slower than I remember (the same might go for Sentinel Prime). Another thing I noticed is that the blast radius of the fireballs that are shot by the walking mortars has been reduced – I had several cases where the fireballs smash just next to the character but there was no health loss or static.

ph
    @ph

What I have noticed is that while the walking towers are harder to kill, the balloon pigs are easier. I could not understand before when a single hit would take out a tower but multiple hits would not bust the balloon. Maybe Rovio realized the absurdity of that and fixed it.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@mighty-red-1 I haven’t noticed any differences in running speed, but I can confirm that Heatwave and Sentinel Prime both take longer to recharge their weapons.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@mighty-red-1

I ran a node with Grey Slam Grimlock and he was so slow and ineffective I stopped the run because I didn’t want to finish it.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

I’ve just played with Heatwave (Yeah, only today, I’ve lost the will to play a while ago, let’s say, two updates ago), and I gotta say, it’s making me sick to see what they are doing with such a great game. And the worst part is, no one cares about the players, like, give us an explanation, they just don’t care about us. We are nerfing your robots, deal with it, period. Good game, Rovio, and Exient. If your objective is to make me giving up on this game, you’re almost there.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

To me, it’s a design hit, meaning now the game seems poorly designed and thus cumbersome to play. At least, with most of the other bugs though frustrating, the game remained fun to play.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

I guess I rather have a “really bugged and fun to play” game, over a “still bugged and not so fun to play” one… lol

sheepybach
    @paul13

In this update they have also remove a lot of the gold coin boxes, where there was 3 now only 2, this is in the fForest,Pig city, river et al

Jeremy_Davis
    @jeremy-j-davis

I’ve noticed my characters moving slower. Primarily the ones on tank tracks. Grimlock has always been lethargic for me, but King Pig’s characters (Bludgeon, Megatron, Brawl) used to be faster.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Energon Soundwave has been “fixed” and is back to his completely useless self. Darn.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Energon Soundwave has been nerfed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.