Upgrade Strategy

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrade Strategy

• What is the best upgrade strategy?

I’ve got all the bots at at least Level 7, with a few at Level 9. Is there an optimal strategy for choosing who to upgrade first? I used to be forced by the bugs, but now that I can destroy troublesome levels, it isn’t as bad a problem. Which characters are worth the time to upgrade now vs later? Is it better to rank them all up to 8 and then 9, or should I get each of them to 10 one at a time?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

I make all my TFs reach specific rank one-by-one.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I have not been upgrading in sequence. I got Grimlock up to 10 when some of the were still as low as Level 5 or 6. I favored bots who were good destructors (Galvatrons, Sentinel Prime, Bludgeon,original Soundwave) in upgrading. Right now, my bots range from 8 to 10 and I still don’t want to do things sequentially.,

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

My strategy is to see if there isn’t a character to play example:If sentinel prime is not in the map I upgrade him if soundwave is in the map I do his level and then I upgrade him

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

For me the most important thing is for the upgrade to end at a time that I can start the next one right away. At the beginning I tried to prioritize the characters that I was starting to have trouble with but stopped when they got to level 7 (when wait times started going over a day) to dealt more with the shortest wait times (so to get up my rank and unlock the new characters quicker). Now that they are almost all up to level 7 I’ve started bring the ones I have more trouble with up to 8 while still trying to get those last few sixes whenever they will end at a good time. Also like King Bird I try not to start any upgrades when there is a level on the map with that character. For example I was going to do L8 Soundwave this morning but saw that there was going to be a level with him open in an hour so I started L8 Thundercracker instead.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I just upgrade whoever is cheapest. Currently upgrading everyone from 8 to 9, but it’s looking everyone will cost 250,000 to upgrade to level 10. At 2.5 days per upgrade, that’s two months to get everyone from 9 to 10 without spending and crystals or money.

Anonymous

I upgrade the bot who needs it most. A while back SoundBlaster was getting health loss fast so I upgraded him because he gave a good chunk of armor. Later Jazz’s missles were getting weak so I got him some weapon power. Thundercrackers weapon was getting weak after so I upgraded him. I’m just keeping them up to par and upgrading whoever is struggling. Bumblebee is starting to drop in health quickly so I’m likely going to upgrade him soon.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@dmsral- I upgrade whomever is the cheapest too as well as whichever one is not about to used and health withstanding. I also try to upgrade when I know I am away from the game the longest. Therefore when I come back it should be done, near done or near near done. HAHA!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Upgrade Strategy

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.