Update Stole Achievements

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update Stole Achievements

• I usually avoid updating as long as I can, but updated to 1.8.14.1 on IOS and lost 3 achievements..Masterpiece, The Wreckers and Should Have Kept the Instructions. Many were achieved way long ago. Anyone else? Anyone know a solution? Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Exact same thing happened following one of the updates back in October.

Missing Achievements

I’m guessing that perhaps you haven’t updated in a while, so you bypassed that earlier update and then lost those achievements when you finally updated now?

TNTitan
    @tntitan

I had that happen on Android a few updates ago. Took me a while to complete “Should Have Kept the Instructions” again, but I finally got all 86 completed.

sammer48
    @sammer48

That makes complete sense @optimuspig, I did skip the Halloween update as the updates seem to be downgrades, so yes Rovio caught up to me. Thanks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This basically proves that Rovio doesn’t give a [Foxtrot] about the players.

You’d think that an obvious and widespread and much reported bug could have been fixed between updates.

Instead it just carried over from one update to the next!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nice, lol.

You should send this to @gradientturtle7

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

With the reloggin every time into FB, the updating progress bug has been worse than ever for me on Android v 1.8.14.1. Lost tons of gems and turkpigs. Multiple crashes kills me especially when trying to play with FB friends. A positive is that I’m pretty caught up on News being that ABT is suffering so much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update Stole Achievements

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.