Update required but not available

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update required but not available

• Anyone else have this problem? I’ve been having issues again with the FB friendlist in Epic. Everything was stuck again on “loading”. I signed out of everything and tried to sign in again. Signing into Rovio account took ages and resulted in the message “game update required for this profile”. I already have the version of Dec19 and there is nothing I can update on the play store either.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yes, seems like they are having some server issues. My Arena friends list does not fill up but the regular list does. Also no friends appear on the island map showing where they are in the game.

GX
    @kokhien

I am also having the same issue.
    Tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled from Play Store, but it’s still showing the same message upon trying to log in.

Gilgasmash
    @gilgasmash

U are not alone. Same issue here. Looks like server issues, as Angry Johnny already mentioned.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

Now I’m wary of rebooting my phone. I still haven’t gotten the PVP update as I wanted to complete more Chronicle Cave levels while the restart option was still available, and I hope I can hold off the forced update for as long as possible.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Put this in the bugs list and reported to Rovio: If I try to borrow a friends’ bird for dungeon or caves, they are all frozen at waiting 10:10:10 to use without paying LC, and there is no way I’m trying LC. Haven’t checked arena, but it seemed OK earlier this morning (at least friends showed up).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update required but not available

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.