Update killed me

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update killed me

• What the heck?I logged into the game only to see red and matilda get nerfed while my skulkers for blue just got a huge buff.What is this?

Edit:grinding mastery,daily caves and general levels are now near impossible.

2nd edit:All classes have elite upgrades now.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I see something similar. My birds were all Mastery 60 after update (they were all M15 before) and I played a cave level and those bids moved to M61 and lost HALF their health and power. WTF!!!!!

Another botched update from Rovio.

I think it’s time to quit this stupid time waster of a game…

angrybirdsepic1
    @angrybirdsepic1

My birds that gained level 61 mastery also lost a ton of health and power.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah; it seems that they lost 50% power when they make it to M61.

It’s probably not intended to be there… kinda like Missingno.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Are you on IOS or Android having these issues with the update? Or is it both?

xtiger
    @steve-helderman

Same thing happened to me as well. My 3 best birds are useless now. And it was over 50% reduction. More like 60%-65

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Both for me. I mainly play on my iPad but I sometimes play in an Android emulator (Bluestacks) on my laptop. At this point, I can no longer even get into the game in either devices. It’s stuck on the start screen on “Loading Balancing into memory…” No amount of restarting helps.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

But, FWIW, I never even saw the actual game in Android. Got in on my iPad, played a bit, 3 birds “upgraded” to M61 and lost half power and health. Never could load the game in Android when I tried to check if the issue was there as well. But from what I read, everyone got that M61 issue.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I guess I am not upgrading until I am forced too.

TooWeirdPerson
    @badpiggies162

I saw the same. I don’t know if this is a glitch, but how will Rovio restore all this?

hurdur
    @blerkoid

yeah, long time player here and I just joined the forums to ask about this exact same thing. facing players who have 3300 – 3800 power and my power is reduced to 2600 after just one match. Completely unplayable. Hope this gets fixed soon.

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

Agree with above, I spend a time to raise the power of my birds, to make my further way easier. Now after upgrade I am back in few years past. Feeling dissapointed….

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update killed me

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.