Update – game now unusable

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update – game now unusable

• Just loaded the latest update on my iPhone – the one that has missions. Anyway, the game is now unplayable. Any level, any character, any helper and I’m dead in about three seconds. I got up to level 249 so I know how to play – now cannot do anything. Sadface – goodbye Angry Birds Transformers, you were great while you lasted.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Just had a bit of success – got 35 coins from a Bumblebee run before I died. About treble what I have been getting.

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

@weenaoise They just released a FIX for Angry Birds Transfomers on iOS now it should be playable.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jbowen1703

I suspect that @weenaoise is referring to the fact that the overall difficulty level has shot up.

Currently out of my six active nodes, I’m stuck with three TFs where I just can’t complete the node no matter how many times I try. They’ve been stuck there for almost two days now. They’re all L10 and they’re all on “Very Hard” difficulty nodes.

I had five TFs totally stuck at one point, but I blew them up with Skywarp attacks just to clear them out.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@jbowen1703

Any word on a fix for Android yet? I’m still crashing at the loading screen.

taco
    @geary

The update version 1.5.15 just put the brakes on my iPad mini, it crashes every time I try to open angry birds transformers. Is their a official fix patch something?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geary

Official patch, no. Workaround, yes.

If you’re willing to risk trying the latter (no guarantees of success) the solution is posted in several of the recent threads. Risk is that you may lose everything. But it’s worked for some players, myself included.

Safest route is to wait for the official update to get pushed out.

taco
    @geary

Too much to lose, Hate it but I will wait. Thanks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone else noticed that the Shotgun Pigs are much harder to kill now?

My L10 Optimus Prime barely made a dent in them at Very Hard difficulty – don’t know how many shots it would take (but I’m thinking 20+ for sure), as I just chose the better part of valor and ran for it.

Similarly, my L10 Galavatron on Medium or Hard difficulty (I forget which) took 2 shots to kill them!

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

Sorry @marioandsonic no word from Rovio yet.

Steve
    @auditorydemise

Looks like you have to start leveling up your players if you want any shot in playing…

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

When is that Crash Fix for ATB on Android gonna be released!? I can’t wait any longer i want to get back to my game UGH! IT’S BEEN 4 DAYS!

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@jbowen1703

Several of us have used the workaround posted to the forum successfully (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/1-5-16-update-for-android/). The key—and I cannot stress this enough—is to make sure you are linked to FB before you apply it. Of course, I won’t wholly swear it will work for you, but I tested it on my tablet first, then took the plunge on my phone and it’s been working so far.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shotgun Pigs definitely tougher to kill now.

L10 Energon Optimus in a Medium difficulty node took four shots to kill each one.

Yikes!

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

@soloaz Yes my game is linked to Facebook but I do not want risk Deleting my game and re-install it I might lose 4 months of my progress

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@jbowen1703

I totally understand that. Those of us who did it all knew there was a risk, but we went for it. Maybe if you have a test device (like I did), you can try it there first and see. The key is definitely FB. I haven’t heard any success with those who just had Google Play. Otherwise, the only other option is to wait for the fix. Good luck either way!

taco
    @geary

Why did you do this. Bad Piggy’s!

theycallmejazz
    @theycallmejazz

I’m relatively new to this, but how does Rovio deal with ‘suggestions’ by fans on forums like these? I was at level 210 when I updated but want to wait for their fix, too afraid of losing everything. But to get back to a game where all levels are to hard to play..

epicbird
    @filipersr

Sometimes when my TF die i get none coin. Rovio shoud fix it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@filipersr

“Sometimes when my TF die i get none coin. Rovio should fix it.”

Which TFs were they? If they are:

– Ultimate Megatron
    – Ultimate Optimus Prime
    – High Octane Bumblebee
    – Goldbite Grimlock

Then you’re not supposed to get any coins if you die – the flipside is you get 2x coins if you succeed.

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

@theycallmejazz
    there seem to be people working at Rovio on this forum, so let’s hope they are reading properly. 9 times out of 10 when I write to them highlighting an issue, the answer I get, if any, is polite and useless. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but that’s just a fact. Issues such as characters losing strenght or unresponsive buttons have been around for months.

theycallmejazz
    @theycallmejazz

@rvanoosten ‘polite and useless’, I think I’ll get a T-shirt made with that text. Thanks.

taco
    @geary

Yawn….?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update – game now unusable

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.