Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 74 total)
  • Replies
  • HarleyM
    @harleym

It’s been months since the last cave update, but before that it appears they were released about every month. I don’t want to blow LC on new set items if they will be replaced next week, which brings my to my question… How long is it likely to be before even more new caves (or, more importantly, higher level caps) are released?

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Finally all those experience potions come of good use!

For those with enough snoutlings.. I found buying rage cakes and using them in the battles the quickest way to finish it when using chuck.
    Team I use without rage cakes is cleric with sweet, paladin with dragon breath and thunderbird with lightning set.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@harleym My guess is that we’ll know the final level cap when we get the final star reward on the totem pole.

Jim151
    @jim151

Rovio have also fixed the bug where classes show up for purchase again when they reach level 10 :-)

Alas, they never responded to my com plaint that this glitch cost me 75 LC when I unknowingly re-purchased Paladin.

burbman
    @burbman

@harleym – If you already have all classes of headgear, spending your weekly LC’s from the golden cloud level during the rainbow riot is still a valid method of getting powerful items. I regularly play set items that I obtained at level 35, and though they are a little weaker than the higher level counterparts, they still get the job done. Long story short, there is no reason to spend actual cash, but use what the game will give you and you can enjoy the ride.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone figured out how to get the purify potion?

@Burbman
    — Interesting comments. Would be interesting to know how they actually calculate that arena pwer. It isn’t helping me make decisions all that much.
    Does your own arena power change depending on your opponent? (I guess this would be easy to figure out).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I encountered a replicating drone in the same wave as a wealthy rogue. The drone replicated the rogue! I did’t get to see how many coins I got from the replica (I wasn’t keeping track of snoutlings at the time), but he might have given all.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@burbman The same can be said for the arena set items. I doubt very many people have diamond level 41 sets items. I have platinum and gold and they are more than adequate despite Rovio reducing the power of the them twice. They reduced all set items once and they reduced the Blessed set’s healing from 100% to 75%.

I just hope they don’t decide to reduce the set items that characters equip with again. I can remember four times when they’ve made adjustments to them and from the pictures of the set items I see on this site they made changes before I started playing as well.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

So cave level 14 is a revisit to the drone enemies from an earlier event.

That’s fine by me though, because my birds are much stronger this time at mastery levels 10 or 9, and are chewing through them. I’m already up to level 6 in the cave.

scruffydork
    @scruffydork

@mvnla2 You have to buy the purity potion in the store with LCs.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@scruffydork — Thanks for the info. But what!? You can only buy purify potion for LC? You can’t craft it from something or buy it for snoutlings? How awful!

scruffydork
    @scruffydork

@mvnla2 That was my exact feeling about it, too. Good ol freemium games.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I expected to be able to buy a recipe from Professor Pig. Paying 45 LC for 10 potions is absurd. They should let us buy them with snoutlings.

You’ll be much better off feeding veggie cakes to Mathilda and using Mathilda’s medicine. That way you get healed and cleansed and it does it for all your characters not just one.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

At final level in cave 15, versus a Lawrence that’s got 73800 health… I can’t defeat him. Any tips?
    It has two attacks. Demoralizing strike: charge 3 turns, deals 5670 damage and reduces att power by 90%.
    Interrupting impact: deals 2x 945 damage and 25% chance to stun for 1 turn.

I have no idea how to get to this guy.

mich
    @m-ich

I just spent a few Lucky Coins at the GPM – it seems that Rovio have introduced a random element to the strength of set items. I have received the same set item with two different ratings twice (there is always a difference of 38 between the two). Needless to say, my level did not change between rolls.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@m-ich Did you level up in the same session as you you rolled the GPM?
    Just want to know if the game somehow used the old level to calculate the Set Item strength for some of them and the actual level for some others.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@doc-mayank It looks like you need the same pair of birds as first time around with Lawrence.

Knight and Princess.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich Does that item happen to be an off-hand item for Blues? A difference of 38 corresponds to a level difference of 2.

Could you please tell me what the actual values for the items were?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

YAY !! Finally the update I’ve waited since November !!

mich
    @m-ich

@angryjohnny I believe it is a bug with the GPM equip button when the bird has the same item with lower stats already equipped. I’ll put a description in the bugs thread.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@m-ich OK, good find! This will be a warning if that is the case to not equip new Set Items right away from the GPM (at least not the ones that are upgrades of already equipped Set Item).

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@m-ich Ah then I will wait for awhile before trying to get my set items to lvl 45, thx.
    Have you sent this info also to rovio, I don’t think putting info in bugs thread automatically means rovio reads it and does something about.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Is the rested bonus gone?
    Since the update the swords are gone, and it’s not regenerating when not logged in.

mich
    @m-ich

@angryjohnny Personally, I will stop using the equip button altogether, just to be safe. The fact that the items were already equipped may have been coincidence. I have my favorite sets for most birds, so I would only press equip if the new item was part of one of these sets. Since I have almost all set items at L41 strength, there is a high chance that if I want to equip a new set item, an older version is already equipped. Also, the GPM equip button does not help much if you want to equip a completely new set, because you need to open the inventory in order to equip the second set item anyway, so I tend not to use the equip button in this case.

mich
    @m-ich

@renitz Yes, I have reported this to Rovio.

@henjovr
    The rested bonus has been gone for quite some time now. Many of us probably didn’t realize it up to now because we were at max level anyway…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.