Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

• As @angryyashi reported here the update is now live for iOS and on Google Play. This update brings along new Chronicle Caves, Bird levels and even new potions:

EPIC UPDATES:
    MINI-MAP EVENT – look out for event portals and explore a new map!
    NEW CLASS – collect all the pieces in the mini-map campaign to claim the brand new Stone Guard class for Red!
    NEW CHRONICLE CAVES – battle the tinker pigs in two new caves, and reach the new maximum XP level 45!
    PURIFY POTION – buy this powerful potion to cleanse your birds of any nasty effects in battle!
    BIRD ARENA POWER – this new power value will help you get the best arena matches.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 74 total)
  • Replies
  • Baconizer
    @korath88

More drones, potions and levels?! Time for a celebration!

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

The new class is now in the shop and can be purchased using lc in 5 days

laura118b
    @laura118b

It is not live for Amazon users yet. The app store still lists 1.2.6 and no update button exists yet.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Rovio have also fixed the bug where classes show up for purchase again when they reach level 10 :-)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

New look dojo and Stone Guard available to upgrade for snouts. I have it and have maxed it. Photo in my album sorry I can’t add it to this post but if anyone cares to move it please feel free.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I’m totally insane in cave 14-3, a Doomed drone?! I dont have enough damage to beat it!

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley Just go to the picture in your album, copy the whole link after “Embed (med)”, go back to your post here and edit it. Paste the link that you copied from your picture in your post. Save it. Done!

burbman
    @burbman

Great! I was just about to go re-read the entire mastery thread to see where to autoplay to increase mastery fastest for Stone Guard

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny I have tried and failed. I am totally useless at this sort of thing!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’ve completed and 3-starred Cave 14. Cleric (in my case, Moon Priestess) is a must if you want to survive that massive group damage drone.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Also in this update i see the experience level has increased not max lvl 41 anymore

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

What’s the Boss fight for Cave 14 ( when it comes to who we fight other than the boss pig ) and what disadvantage we have for Cave 15?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tinostar11
    The boss fight of Cave 14 has the Foreman Pig boss and the massive group damage drone. And to make things even more difficult, they are able to summon drone allies.
    The disadvantage in Cave 15 is the Rage Chili again – it fills 75% slower.

I know all this because a moment ago I completed and even 3-starred both caves. I even reached level 45.

burbman
    @burbman

@mighty-red-1 by any chance did you gain enough stars to reach the next reward on the totem pole?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@burbman Nope, it’s still an “upcoming reward”.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

And also new bug “Downloading balancing failed!” Why?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kingchuck That is not a new bug, it has happened many times before but it was a few versions ago since someone reported it. It usually means that there is an issue with the database and the game can not download the enemy balancing for the game. When it happens you can wait a few minutes and then try again to see if it works.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

It looks like Hocus Pocus set items and Paladin are necessity. Clock set for Wizard may work better than lightning set (phoenix and save me sets may not be practical in multiple waves).

laura118b
    @laura118b

Thank for that, I use those 2 most often, it’s good to know those won’t be a good idea. If I’m ever allowed to GET the update that is.

I just keep look at the end of my battles thinking what a waste of exp.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

@angryjohnny now it works! Maybe that was because I was playing with the days to level up faster in a game!

burbman
    @burbman

Just noticed something new in Arena with the update. Game gives you and your opponent some kind of relative strength rating. I played with it a little bit, and found that I can significantly change my rating by changing out different birds, headgear, and weapons. Even changing from one pair of set items to another gives a different rating even if they have the same stats. I also noticed that the team I prefer for grinding is not necessarily my highest ranked team, but actually performs better in the arena.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

so the upgrade to level 45 exp means that I spent 1500+ LC on getting (multiple duplicate) set weapons whoch are now useless again???

great work again Rovio. after going from diamond to wood in arena, once again they hopelessly failed in keeping this a good game.

time to uninstall and look forward …

CU

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

It’d be nice if you could keep the gear you found at earlier levels relevant at the max level. Something like you could spend a set amount of LCs to upgrade your existing set items to the power they would have if you had gotten them at max level. The amount would be something you could farm in 1-2/3 weeks. This would make it so you could still buy LCs if you wanted to speed up the process, or you could farm for awhile and get your gear upgraded at a steady pace and not leaving it to random chance.

burbman
    @burbman

@admins – This update is pretty significant. Probably merits a front page mention.

Eric OG
    @ericog

I just got the Stone Guard and the dojo let me upgrade it all the way to 10. Glad to not have to do any grinding. I tried it out in the arena and I’m loving it. The core of my grinding team is Rogues and Druid with the third bird somewhat interchangeable (usually Samurai or Paladin). Since the Stone Guard’s damage is multiplied against targets with negative effects, I’m finding his attacks to be devastating after I hit the enemy with sticky goo and thorny vines.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update for v 1.2.7 is now live!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.