Update 1.5.18 (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.5.18 (Android)

• Just released today… anyone else download it? I have not because I really hadn’t seen anything about it. If I prevents “insta-death” then I’m all for it!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@auditorydemise This update was released to fix the crashing issue during the loading screen that many users, including me, had been experiencing. The update doesn’t bring anything other than that.

Steve
    @auditorydemise

@mighty-red-1 Do you notice a difference on the difficulty?

FatBoy
    @aleks10

no, it´s still dificult and in my case the game freezes during gameplay-somethimes crashes :(

it did the same also in previous versions…

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello
    The 1.5.18 fixes the crash bug. Amazon coming shortly. iOS coming soon too – that will take a bit longer as we have to go through Apple’s submission process, unfortunately. So sorry for the issue that affected everyone.

As for the difficulty – nothing really has changed there. Does everyone think it is too hard? Is the difficulty only related to energon characters? Any information would help us balance! Thanks!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Well not just the Energon Transformers but other transformers which are level 10 are dying within secs eg Optimus Prime, Lockdown, Soundwave, Soundblaster, Bumblebee, Galvatron, Bludgeon!!

JuniperBird
    @juniperbird

@gradientturtle7 – for me the problem is that the difficulty levels of the nodes went up too quickly, now almost every node is hard or very hard when they used to be very easy, easy or medium before the update. All my TFs are on level 10 and I am hardly ever able to complete a run, my TF just dies because the level is way too hard. It’s basically the same for all characters.

The constant dying and earning less coins makes me lose interest in the game because updating the TFs to compatibles levels takes way too much time. Also, I suppose I’ll run out of coins soon and trying to collect the needed amount of them at this success rate makes upgrading even slower and the game less and less interesting.

Also, I have the update 1.5.18 installed and quite often after I select a buddy before starting a run, my screen goes black and the app stops responding. (I’m playing on a Sony Xperia Z3 that has Android 5.0.2.)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle7

“As for the difficulty – nothing really has changed there. Does everyone think it is too hard? Is the difficulty only related to energon characters? Any information would help us balance! Thanks!”

Whereas prior to the update most of my TFs were L10 with just a few left at L9 and difficulty was maxing out at “Medium” but mostly “Easy”, after the update I am getting predominantly “Hard” and “Very Hard” nodes spawning.

In particular the Energon variants are having a tough time of it due to their inherent vulnerability. They seem to do slightly better in the Pig City nodes because there are so many energon structures available to recharge from, but it’s still not easy going.

The River (I’ve been told that the official name is “Cobalt Plateaus”?) nodes are particularly difficult because of the clustering of shotgun and kamikaze pigs.

If you’re saying that nothing has really changed, then perhaps the problem is that when the game’s difficulty was scaled up to accomodate the fact that TFs can now be L11 to L15, it failed to take into account that a node that is Easy or Medium for L14 or L15 is pretty much impossible for L9 or L10? That would be akin to running a L4 or L5 TF through a “Very Hard” node back in the day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.5.18 (Android)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.