update 1.26.9 for android

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update 1.26.9 for android

• Just recently I’ve got a notification that an update for Angry Birds Transformers was present. With much fear I’ve installed this version (1.26.9).

Up till now it seems to work without crashes, although I’ve only used it for a short time.

Another change was, that the awards for the “On the prowl” event have been lowered (to normal?).
    Before this update I should have got 150 tokens (like in the 2 steps before), but now it’s only 100 tokens. See picture below:

screenshot 1.jpg

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

wait and see what happens when you hit 30k, I got to 32k and it went from that to 240K for 750 tokens.

I currently have 760 tokens

moi
    @moifirst

@ed209
    I don’t think that I’ll get to 30k, considering the fact that I ain’t gonna spend any gems on this event. I’ll settle for the sparks and I have several days left to collect them all. So now I’m gonna enjoy some sleep.
    I agree with you that the criteria for getting more tokens are outrageous.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

I updated a couple of hours ago. STILL running into crashing, freezes, end of the world, slowdown glitches. Even worse is the scoring system in the event is screwing up. On the screen that says today’s competition it shows me in 2nd at 62515 points. On the screen that says current challenge my score shows 1/82500. ONE point! I guess I will find out what place I get at the end of today’s competition. I know I shouldn’t have updated during a competition but I almost don’t care anymore. SO close to quitting this train wreck of a game!!!

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I am in 5th place with 38048 First place is at 484979
    Can any one tell me how this is possible???

Whatever-was-taken
    @dualemg81

1.26.8.2 actually worked fine for me aside from the messed of token intervals. Now that they posted 1.26.9, all crashes. Just gambled and did the update to be in sync, played 1 no crash (yet).

I see the token intervals are fixed, I apparently leapfrogged a few intervals going towards the previous unreachable next step. Post update, got the tokens I would have had if had normally worked.

jgo95
    @jgo95

50%. A good average for baseball but not for ABT. Ever since this new event launched I’ve lost half of my event runs. They all start but then will freeze up and die. Ratchet is at 105% and Smokescreen is 40% pre-bonus so I’m eager to play but downright F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D with the crashes.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

The news about the current event is gone.

moi
    @moifirst

@dualemg81

@jgo95

Up till now everything seems to be functioning almost perfect when I’m playing this new update.
    However this seems to vary for other people, see e.g. the on the prowl thread and your comments.
    I only encountered 1 crash (in an event). More than 10 runs have been completed without any problems. For the first time in several days I have been able to complete a spark run without crashing.

The only strange thing are the awards in the “on the prowl” event.
    If my memory is correct these award were:
    1000 pts 20(?) tokens
    2000 pts 50 tokens
    4000 pts 100 tokens
    6000 pts 75 tokens (!)
    10000 pts 100 tokens
    16000 pts 100 tokens

Cindy Berisford Leverett
    @cindy-berisford-leverett

Freezes every time I play one event. I’m about to call it quits too.

jgo95
    @jgo95

The past day has been crash free for me and I’ve tried to play as much as possible. Still on 1.26.9.0. Since off-line game play doesn’t crash and the version hasn’t changed I’m guessing the problems have been on the backend…like maybe too few servers for the amount of players.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Is 1.26.9 safe? Still running 1.26.8 because saw many report crashing etc.

moi
    @moifirst

@sickcyn
    Up till now I’ve experienced 3 crashes (all in event runs, but none in the spark runs). So to me it looks like this version is at least no worse (and probably even better) than 1.26.8, although it still isn’t perfect.(rather far from being perfect)
    In the previous version (1.26.8) I had never been able to complete a spark run, because it always crashed at some point. So that’s why I think that this new version is an improvement.

Edit: The last few hours I get >75% crashing in the on the prowl event runs.

2nd edit on april 20th : With the ultimate weapon event everything seems to run smoothly (up to now).

moi
    @moifirst

Something very strange happened to me. The last day I’ve experienced not a single crash. (And no, it’s not because I didn’t play. Actually, I have been playing very frequently.)
    I’m uncertain if there is any relation to the soft update 1.26.9.2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update 1.26.9 for android

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.