Update 1.26.7.1 for iOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.26.7.1 for iOS

• Update downloaded and installed, lets see if it helps with any of the issues

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

It is a little scary. Wasn’t the 26.7 version te bad one for android? Anyone try this version out for iOS?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I updated and it seems to work, i.e. it loads and I did one event run (without a crash). I have iPad Pro with iOS 10.3.1.

ED209
    @ed209

My event runs randomly still crag to desktop but installed and working fine

zeppled
    @zeppled

I have iPad with ios 10.3.1 and just installed the update. Everything is working so far but the crashing hasn’t stopped. I had one normal node and one event node go out of the game losing the runs.

ph
    @ph

@lewie4 How do you expect user is spend real money when the app crashes more often that not? I have lost the last 5 event runs to crashes. Is anything being done or is everyone getting ready for Easter weekend?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can anyone think of a good reason why I should risk downloading this update?

Anonymous

I just downloaded it, and now the app just crashes before it even loads the map.

ED209
    @ed209

I have had no issues so far, still getting the event runs crash to home screen but had that before as well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think I’ll just wait until tomorrow and see what the consensus is.

I’m giving up for the day anyway. After all of the crashes, there’s no way I have enough runs remaining to reach the next Challenge level without using gems.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Yeah so I updated

Don’t.

Just don’t.

Can’t open the game at all.

Just don’t.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I´m scared… genuinely scared… last time a Hard Update happened was during the CNY/Valantines Day fiasco. I lost 10 bots, a bunch of upgrades and 12 energonicons.
    I think Ill just wait this one out.

Meh
    @mehh

I did the update hoping it would fix all the crashes since they added the black blocks in the events. It didn’t. Still crashing like crazy, but regular play is fine. Update is safe

Asen_77
    @asen

Without update I have a few not bad runs and also see that black blocks are easier for pop up. They are blow up easier now.

ED209
    @ed209

This is the first hard update I have had for awhile that had not caused the game not to load, normally I get this issue but this one seemed fine for a change.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Alright, here goes nothing ….

Asen_77
    @asen

I updated and so far I played one level and finish. For now looks normal, just next token level is 250 tokens for 160 000 points – JARSU but at least game is working after update. Already have crash on Spark run and tomorrow will check to see if there will be any difference after update.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

can someone confirm if the accessories are working properly like explosive rounds etch?

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

I’ve updated and for me it’s crashing just as much as it did before. FWIW, I’m in iOS.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 game still is crashing! the programmers there in Rovio Exient are incapable! 2 Hard Updates and the crash problems are remain! I mean you never ever give effort to have a properly quality check?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another Special Event run just crashed.

This friggin’ update didn’t help at all.

Bug fixes, my arse.

ED209
    @ed209

I was thinking the same thing, the what the update was for when it came out and it said bug fixes. Only had two event runs crash on me today so better than yesterday.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

So I’m in 5 th place and deside I’m going to spend 10 Jems and get started on catching up right, well kind of not I get started and crash well one try gone, so tried again and crash arg! 3rd time crash, 4th time crash well there went them ten Jems now it say 20 Jems for 4 more chances No Thanks, your rip off artist! Fix the Game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yup, there’s no reason to spend gems when app stability is an issue.

Are you listening @lewie4? If you want us to spend gems, then fix the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.26.7.1 for iOS

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.