Update 06/03/2016

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Update 06/03/2016

• Hi @bad-piggies-2, and @all,

I create this topic for 2 things :

1) Collectible parts :
    – How many ?
    – How many of each type (common, rare, epic) ?
    – Can we have duplicate ?
    – How many piece for craft each type ?

2) Achievements GC :
    – All news achievement work ?
    – Last achievement of El Porkado (What a trip – Finish 6th episode) opo up ingame, but don’t unlock in GC. And you ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • LWH58
    @lwh58

How many pink parts? I seem to only have four. Box, rocket, rope, blob

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@grimmjow
    1-They are all listed in changing parts section, where you choose your collections
    2-the 1 star parts can be obtained from about 80 “gears?” , 2 star parts more than 200, 3 star more than 315
    If you got a one that you already have, it won’t give you any refund.
    And crafting is random.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@abginebird
    I know for the list.
    Yet, I grind cakes for accumulate coins from King Pig (and ads).
    Then I will buy lot of normale crate. And each duplicate will gives me scrap.
    At the end, I will use scrap for craft parts.

But this tips isn’t good if you tell me that a duplicate from machine doesn’t return scrap :(

Normal part : 80 scrap
    Rare part : 160 scrap
    Epic part : 320 scrap

If duplicate epic part from machine return 160 scrap, it’s a good way.
    If no, this collection will be long to complete…

LWH58
    @lwh58

I check the parts collections also. But one more question are all pink parts pink. Or are the copper colored parts considered pink?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@lwh58, @abginebird, @sutekh137, @bad-piggies-2,

Hello everybody,

As you know, I accumulated coins and scraps seen by a small session “investment”.
    My objective was to reach an equal number of coins among missing parts * 120.
    It is the case today. I missed 80 parts, that is 9.600 coins and I accumulated this amount. In parallel I had 3.200 scraps.

Here are numbers :

– 80 normal loots bought : 5 rare parts + 2 epics parts + 2.600 scraps obtained
    – 19 parts 3* by the machine : 19 NEWS epics parts obtained
    – New obtained parts : 28 (normal : 13, rare : 4, epics : 21)

Conclusion :

It would seem that the machine makes only new parts (to confirm when I shall have all the epics parts, if the machine always proposes the slot in 320 scraps).
    The method to be followed thus is at first to invest scraps in epics, then rare and finally normal parts, as soon as you possess the number of necessary scraps.
    So, even if you find again a part obtained by the machine in a loot, you will obtain scraps.

For me I miss 42 parts, that is according to my method 5.040 coins (or 8.000 scraps).
    Meeting for the next session, which will be certainly the last one.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

I concur that the machine only makes unique parts — no duplicates. I, too, am only crafting 3-star parts, and have around 27 of the 47 already made. Then I’ll do the 2-star, then 1-star.

Looks like when you get a duplicate part in a crate that it scraps for half what it would cost on the machine: 40, 80, or 160 (depending on star level).

Also, so far I have only acquired one part that is CLEARLY more powerful than existing parts (it’s not just a new look): the 3-star “green” motor (the smallest motor). That’s the one with the little energy bolt in it, looks like a plasma tube. That thing is INSANE so as to be almost unusable.

Any other parts that are more powerful than their “normal” counterparts? It wouldn’t make sense for something like a wing or rudder to be more “powerful”, because that would throw off all the balanced dynamics. But things like motors and rockets could be more powerful. I have only noticed this one motor as being more powerful thus far. I also have the 3-star V-8, but it appears to be the same power as usual.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Update 06/03/2016

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.