Upcoming Valentine's Day event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Valentine's Day event

• The Valentine’s Day event will take place in 22 days offering either the Treasure Hunters or the Elite Treasure Hunters (for those who have obtained the base class).

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Accompanying them are sales for Mastery, Lucky Coins and classes as well. But at set intervals of course.

Also, @kennymcc don’t go wasting your coins on the Golden Arena Pig Machine for now. They temporarily disabled getting Mythical Emblems from a full rainbow bar. So don’t expect one to drop anytime soon.

And something called “super potions”.

super_potions_consume-<max.consume>
    shop.buy.potions= <0xcdef0a0> <-This is the address for those who are curious to look for yourself

Methinks after class upgrades, emblem upgrades when they have exhausted most options, then we will have another set of upgrade events. Who knows.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Can’t wait to get elite treasure hunters

burbman
    @burbman

Super potions sound interesting. Not sure how much more powerful the existing ones can get though. Maybe a new “impervious” potion to consume just before an overpowered cave boss is about to attack that would reduce/remove damage for a turn? Something else???

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

If those Super Potions are just a mere upgrade to the normal potions and don’t add a certain special effect, they’re kinda worthless. I mean, who needs 10K healing on a single bird?

Other than that, can’t wait to obtain those Elite Treasure Hunters!

Atom
    @atom

@datguygamer Did the current potion upgrades (Pompous Pig Cherry Juice, Delicious Fruit Cake, Infernal Veggie Cake) come with a different designation in the code?

Also looking forward to Elite Treasure Hunters!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@atom Yes they do.
    Pompous Pig Cherry Juice = cherry_potion_stage.consume_gr6
    Delicious Fruit cake = HPall_potion_gr3.consume_all
    Infernal Veggie Cake = ragefruit_potion.consume_gr4.consume_potion

That gr means grade as in the grade upgrades.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@datguygamer I got Mytic Resurrection emblem during 5x Rainbow Riot today… ;) As well as a bunch of other items including a L72 Valliant head and a full L72 Blessed set.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pixelyzed That’s a very good spin! How many coins did you use?

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed Solid, dude! So jealous of your Mythic Rez. I want.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@datguygamer @angryde

I spent about 250 LCs spread about 80% in Arena GPM and 20% in birds GPM (which is reverse of my few other spending sprees in the last few months).

In birds GPM I got a Chuck Reset set L72 Orb replacement thus leveling up my Reset to full L72 as I got the L72 staff part a while back. Very happy about that! Also got half of Bomb’s Gladiator set (which I never had before at any level) and half of Red’s Protector’s set which I scrapped as I really only use Dragon (which is still mixed L72/L62 for me).

In Arena GPM I also got Bird of Just head, Blazing Eye head and Sky Cloak tapestry thus completing a Soaring Protection set which I have not begun enchanting yet. Also got and scrapped a few older set items I know I would have never used so I got the shard.

What new Arena sets are worth it? I have little incentive to stop using Valliant, especially now that I have the L72 head and the Mythic Resurrection emblem.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pixelyzed The Justice Set and Sky Sets are awesome.

DD
    @toolow

After using up the first round of stamina, I’m at… 10th! Bloody hell.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow sounds awful. Good luck.

I just made another thread because I couldn’t find this. But my next gate opens in a couple of hours. What does yours say?

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Replied on the thread you started. Basically seeing the same thing as you. Thanks, and good luck to you as well.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Don’t worry it’s early days. I’m in 6th place with 925 points, 3 lollipops and 1 love letter from the Chest.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Note to self: Never restart Epic when it asks to. -_-

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Thanks for the comforting words. It’s just a shock as this is the first time I got this. Guess I need a whole crate of lollipops to calm me down. :)

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    Not sure what problems you’re seeing but I’ve been restarting the app with a force quit lately.

essamar
    @essamar

It has been a while since I have played Epic and an event. Can someone tell me if when a golden pig is defeated in the Valentine Event, is a Lucky Coin awarded? Also, I watched a video for 5 stamina drinks and did not receive the stamina. The game did not tell me that I did not complete watching the video, so I wondered if it was just me or is this a problem for other people. Thanks.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@essamar I just watched the video and also, did not receive the stamina drinks. Unless they gave them to me in my stock and I wasn’t aware of how many I had to start with.

Here’s what I’m really interested in, what are your event enemy pig levels at? Please post them with your birds strength as well.

Level 70. Blues, elite Rouge, power 403. Red, Elite Guardian, power 493. Chuck, Rainbird, power 502.

Enemies:
    -Cute Cupid 3,461 health. 590 damage.
    -Cupido 4,388 health. 682 damage rage chili down 10%
    -Dark Cupid _____ health. 305 damage 1219 healed 3 turns.
    -Golden Pig 21,938 health. 975 damage rage chili down __%
    -Pastry Chief 11,212 health. 2,536 damage, 380 chocolate on everyone.

Sorry, i forgot to write down the ___ info.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow The problem I am referring to is what you posted in @bubbley’s thread. They fixed the timer for the first gate. I was hoping to get the second set of ingredients on the same day as well and get some rest but no, Rovio has the rights over my sleep.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@essamar No Lucky Coin is given to you if you defeat a golden pig there.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer That would have been good. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem possible to avoid the app restart. Of course if you just wait for 2h 45m, the gate might open, but I have no way of knowing for certain that that would be the case. Anyhow, too late now. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Seems that way. Welp…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Valentine's Day event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.