Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I always battle using Paladin/Wizard/Capt’n or Paladin/Wizard/Spies. Both work particularly well; thankfully, the 3-star threshold is very low (30,000 points) so I can even reach 3 stars with only 1 bird alive sometimes.
    With the second team, I use the Chilli on Chuck and otherwise just attack. With the first team, I buff Wizard’s then Paladin’s attacks, and finally use Rage on Chuck in the third round. (My battles take about 6-7 turns right now – I’m not that strong XD).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

TT’s health has stopped dropping. Since about 24 hours, it stays at 15 hearts, after 18 defeats. Other players and I are still playing so it can’t be that.

Also – I dropped down to #9. An Unnamed Player overtook and I spun up the worst possible medal amount for the last 4 battles. :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@pizzaferret What happens if you attack the Tinker Titan directly on the world map?

Also are those numbers in your screen shot correct, does your leader board have over 6 million points collected? I am no expert but it seems like that is a bit high to get without having cheaters on the board and might also be why the game have trouble loading the event screen for you.

pizzaferret
    @pizzaferret

Can’t do anything, D: cheaters in my group screwed up the event for me~~ Just gotta pay 90 lucky coins of which i don’t have to get elite cleric

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

This team competition in this event is absolutely useless and pointless because of too many cheaters there.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I agree. Implementing events that depends on other players and in the same time competion with another group of players is not a very good idea when you already have long history of problems with cheaters in events. It is just an allround bad idea from the start.

Rovio must take a serious stand against cheaters, greatly improve their cheating detection and most of all implement a good fast function to report cheaters inside the game itself.

Before all this happens they should not make the game more vulnerable to cheaters than it already is.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Both my team and the opposing team don’t cheat thankfully… They just play a LOT.
    My team is slightly in lead again, at 247,460 points versus 243,815 points.
    Also I claimed #8 back. I need two stars and double rewards or else I’ll scream. XD

Oh and TT’s health counter works again after another (forced due to my battery running out) restart of Epic. 27 defeats now, and he’s still at his second stage. I never got the Mega TT like @datguygamer described it. O.O

Alugia
    @alugia

I have been doing fine, can beat ii 3-7 turns, it depens on if i stun or if i crit.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After having my last regular battle I bought in and got some additional stamina drinks.
    I can’t stand finishing in #9, just a few HUNDRED points below a rank that would let me spin 2 stars instead of 1…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You know, I understand the rush, but wasting your stamina drinks for anything other than Elite Cleric itself is unworthy as you’re basically paying Lucky Coins indirectly for the Mastery (by buying Stamina Drinks and/or Friendship Essence) which you can still get for free at Star Reef Castle or King Pig Castle or buy with Snoutlings at the Dojo.

I understand that it’s a faster method to gain Mastery but a costlier one as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Buying 1,000 mastery for all classes costs 75 LC’s.
    If I can spin up 5,000 mastery for all classes – my team is winning right now – I’m definitely saving a lot of LC cost compared to buying the Mastery directly at the Dojo. And it’s a lot faster than grinding at SRC or KPC/buying it at the Dojo, while less costy.

LC’s are a rare currency but not that rare. In fact, there’ll be another 30 free LC’s in two days.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup, my group won and I finished in 8th place, therefore spinning up 2 stars!

I got 5,000 for Chuck and 5,000 for Bomb on the first spin.
    Wanted to tap “Ok” but it didn’t work.
    I restarted Epic.
    I was able to spin again. Got 1,700 for all and 5,000 for Bomb.
    Wanted to tap “Ok” but it didn’t work.
    I restarted Epic again.
    I was able to spin a third time. Got 5,000 for all and another 5,000 for Red.
    Then I was able to close the message and I got the mastery I spun up. Two more rank-ups!

Wow that was an odd glitch. O.O It basically had the same effect as spending 20 FE’s on re-spins… but I got them for free!
    Also weird: At the second and third result screen, it showed I was in an empty team, only my own score was shown in the team competition.

Suzy
    @suzyq

My team also won, I came in 3rd. Got 5k for Red, 5k for Matilda and 1700 for All.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished 1st on the loosing team (the opponents had a very driven player) and got 2500 for all, Red and Mathilda. It was enough to get my last bird class to mastery level 13 and the first one to mastery level 14 :-)

Narc
    @narc

I’m still waiting for my results to appear. I can’t even access the nest or arena right now. It just sticks on the loading screen. Reset several times and nothing.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I had to close down 4 times but now I can get into the nest and arena.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Oh yes. I noticed that if you now click the News banner the game will become buggy. You can not go to any levels and going to the arena or nest just makes the game load forever. You have to close the game and reload it for it to work again.

So in short; do not view the News banner right now.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Often happens when an event ends – it should be fixed pretty soon.

Narc
    @narc

I can access the nest and arena if I don’t click the news but I still have not received my results for the event. This is aggravating once again.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@narc Did you click on the event button above the nest and arena buttons?
    That is what I had to do to get my reward.

Narc
    @narc

It’s not there anymore. It disappeared the second the event ended.

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

Weird, after this event ended, I wasn’t able to press the Okay button or the respin button to claim mastery. Restarted Epic. Did it three times before it worked. Mastery went up for six classes. I went to Mighty Eagles Dojo. It showed a black screen. I restarted Epic again, and it worked, but then my next won’t load. I’m annoyed.

Narc
    @narc

I just placed a very detailed ticket with rovio.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@narc Last time, I did not get any reward from the last event (Elite Pirate). It did not show “calculating…”. But today, I started ABE about two hours after the event ended. There was a small icon (for accessing this event) on the right hand side of the screen showing “calculating….” It took so long. At the end, I restarted the game twice and was about the get the rewards.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.