Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Well at 12 defeats the TT is way upgraded… 31k health, 1125 damage. Should have brought another team…

huggie
    @huggie

Got “restart to stay EPIC” message. Just crashed the game via task manager (before confirming message!) and run the game again. No loss of points :D

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

And another thing that may just be new to me who have not let the TT survive the first round before… It has different weapons every time! The secon one did 1100 dmg to all birds and the third was supposed to do 1300 to 2 birds or something.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@napoleongl

I don’t think it is related to level, then, because my Titan is at 11.

I think it is related to 24 hours passing, into Day 2.

And after analyzing some “Big Bads” from elsewhere in the game, I think Titan might end up doubling each day (so it’ll be around 125,000 HP on the last day). Other baddies:

Maelstrom: 50,000 HP, and he is only level 40.
    Dark Shaman (Boss of last Cave): 83,850 HP.

I can’t recall how many HP the last Golden Pig has in previous Golden Cloud dungeons.

But they might be crafting the biggest Boss we’ve seen. Get your Rage Pie ready and send in Blues! has anyone tried Mighty Eagle’s Dish? I assume it clears the level? I have a few dozen of those… Might save some time on the last day…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Suzy
    @suzyq

@jaromir-smerek your team have done well to be on level 18, my team are only on level 8.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@sutekh137
    Hmmm you may be very correct there! And yes a 150 k hp boss will be interesting… Considering the damage will then be upwards of 3k per round I certainly hope the ME dish works.

burbman
    @burbman

TT got stronger on me at the 24hr mark as well. First time he made it out of the first round. I thought I was seeing things. Hearts banner still has three hearts and the number two in the pig. Definitely not one heart per knockout, as myself and number one on board are both now well above 10,000 medals.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@napoleongl

It will definitely take a while to whittle away at 125,000 hit points. I generally bring Wizard, Sea Dog, and Spies, so if I always knock Titan out with Spies then hit with Chuck and Bomb, I am doing something like 7,000 damage per round (because I get some extra bonus damage from my epic gear on Bomb).

Plus, if I eat all the rage pie I can (three slices per round), I can get Chuck’s rage ability thrown in there, too, about ever other round. On those rounds, I’ll be doing 7,000 plus another 7,000 from the five-attack (more if Blues gets a critical in that).

On average we’re talking around 11,000-12,000 damage per round, so it will take 11-13 rounds to finish him off. Quite a slog! And that means 30-40 rage slices per battle! I am going to have to buy some more… Luckily, snoutlings are easy to grind for at SRC.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Suzy
    @suzyq

Really happy I’m the first person on my team to get EC plus we are now over 20k in front of the other team.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow I used Lucky Coins to increase my mastery plus some grinding at SRC.

Also, I don’t know what this “infinite mastery” thing is you’re talking about.

Before the update, I had 49,500 mastery to rank up to 15. I don’t know how much it is now.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    I think he/she meant that his birds are on level 18, not his team.

@jaromir-smerek

Leave the drones alone, focus on the Tinker Titan. If TT is defeated you win the battle.

@poptimus
    TT got stronger? Interesting! I’ll take a look too… I think I’m getting my next run in right now.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I recieved that “Epic” message. Should I accept it or hard close the game in this event? Is this “Epic” message thing save or not in this event?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@kennymcc

I think you should let it update. Otherwise it will nag you every time you come to the home screen, and might even nag you as soon as you start up (thereby making it impossible to avoid).

Gotta face the growing Titan — no way around it!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

It’s the first time too that TT made throught the first round.

I wonder how strong he will be tomorow !
    Still no biggie to kill him tho :p

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 of course your right, silly me.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@vyse12012

My guess is that he will be 15,000 higher in HP tomorrow, or doubled. So, he’ll be at ~46,000 HP or ~62,000 HP. Then, on the last day he will be at either ~61k or ~125K.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc @sutekh137
    I’d say, hard close the game. I did that twice when the message popped up and it does not appear on the next start-up. I am NOT going to accept it because every time I did, I was back at Wood League… and I do NOT want this nightmare again after FINALLY making it to Platinum.

burbman
    @burbman

Hard close essentially restarts Epic, which is what the banner message says needs to happen, but might avoid whatever glitch was causing progress to be lost.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc I had the same message 3 times after force quitting. I then shut my iPad down for ten minutes. Restart showed “your device has been synchronised etc.” And no problems nothing was lost.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

Stevie- I’m in Team Chuck 83 but I’m playing Team Red 12. My handle is LuckyDucky.
    We were way ahead yesterday but our studs stopped after 10K and now the other team has someone who just jumped up to 20K. So my team is now losing, but only by about 5000 points.

Pointless
    @pointless

This Event seems to be well and truly over for my Team, unfortunately. Currently over 20K behind the other Team (very fierce competition there, five players fighting for first, all over or near 13K). I have taken first in my bracket, as the previous first must have just been playing for Elite Cleric, as they haven’t moved at all since shooting past 10K on the first day. Oh, well, no need to worry about using Stamina or FE, I guess, but double Mastery would have been nice.

@grimmjow
    no big secret on my accumulated Stamina and FE, just have been very stingy in using them, and have been lucky enough to have rarely found myself in intense competition where I would need to consume to compete for the top prize.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Currently, the opposing team is in lead by FIFTY-FIVE points. That’s it! Both teams are around 120,000 accumulated points, TT has been defeated 12 times, and I’m in #10 going to sleep.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

My team is still winning the opposing team by a large margin (161,670 vs 104,510). TT has been defeated 16 times. If current trend persist and the other team doesn’t have any cheaters, my team should win.

Jim151
    @jim151

This Event seems to be well and truly over for my Team, unfortunately. Currently over 20K behind the other Team (very fierce competition there, five players fighting for first, all over or near 13K)

You’re kidding! 13K on my team would get you a distant 6th. 1st is 31K, 2nd 21K, 3rd 19K. 5th is 16 K. I will probably get 0 stars. I’m at 7145 and holding on to 11th with my fingernails. My team has a 40K lead, but fat lot of good that will do me with 0 stars.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jim151 I would certainly argue that five players all within a few hundred points of each other is much more in line with competitiveness than having a 15K gap between first and fifth. I didn’t mean to imply the scores were high (I could reach that score in a short time if I burned Stamina and FE), only that being so close, I would tend to think these players will be fighting until the end, making the chance of my Team of slackers to catch up the near 20K needed seems very slim. I haven’t given up complete hope, as there is still quite a bit of time left. I also couldn’t resist the urge to change my name to “DoYourPart” in hopes of motivating a comeback.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.