Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdsosl-17
    @dante-guernsey

anneyong peoples, sorry for my long inactivity, i LOVE the 2.0 update. strangely, the game wouldn’t install on my tablet so i wanted to stick with an emulator. i currently have my elite paladin at a good rank 42. my bird level is 66. it is quite, quite difficult for the brute cave. i still manage to beat it many times, elite is HARD. i beat an ELITE dungeon once, it wasn’t easy, not even close. still looking forward to lots o’ more stuff to come.

EDIT: sorry, i mistaken my level.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley @jamairoqui rue the absurdity. What will they think of next? Strange little orbish avians leaping around, wielding all sorts of hominid tools and accroutements, all the while without possessing limbs?

Ridiculous…

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@pointless I have to let this go. My doctor says my heart can’t take the strain.

Pointless
    @pointless

FINALLY!
    Finished second on the WINNING TEAM (first time in one of these World Boss Events). Rolled 5K All/5K Red/5K Chuck on my first try (resulting in 12 Mastery Ups). This on top of getting Elite Samurai earlier made this a very fruitful Event all around :)

nickname
    @zaqxsw

boss was destroyed yet somehow one guy has snitched 3rd place..i guess he was just waiting til 20:59:59 to finish the boss ):

DD
    @toolow

@pointless Wow! Many congratulations!

@zaqxsw
    Ugh. Sorry to hear. A very sneaky opponent indeed.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I finished first with over 20k points
    Respun a few times to get 2500 all,red and Matilda

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I came in 3rd on my group but we lost to the other team. By more than 45k points. We once again suffered from the lack of motivation in our own group :(

Got 2.5k All, 2.5k Red and 2.5k Matilda after one re-roll.
    Ah well.

Congrats @coachmp. You were in 4th place when I last checked but since you are on the winning team your reward is a lot greater than mine. ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Good score there, Yosh, a pity about your team. :-( As you can see, I was extremely lucky… despite crashing out of 80% of the event ads, I managed to obtain ES during the final hours. Phew. Also, despite my terrible score, I was on the winning team and managed to get 5000(ALL)/5000. So, I really can’t complain – EXCEPT to Rovio! :-/

Tinker_Titan_Reward.jpg

burbman
    @burbman

BabyBurbmanII team earned the 10,000 points in the event, and the event chest delivered…An Elite class for a headgear that I have not yet obtained. I hope it is still there when I finally do obtain the class. Grr.

At least I was first on my winning team, and spun the 5,000 for all on the wheel. Dozens of class upgrades with the new lower threshold to increase mastery at low mastery levels.

burbman
    @burbman

Welcome back to the Tinker Titan! I have seen several epic messages today, so I am assuming the current event has had its share of bugs. Anyone seen anything in particular?

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman Yeah, I’m getting a buggy… “repairing clock + graphic’ here. Unusually short repair times… like, one minute… that then perpetually reset. Odd.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

tinker titan is not difficult to defeat at all.
    Indeed game crushed a couple of times while playing and i lost the equivalent of 10 stamina bottles in a raw. gosh.

I M in the losing team, this time but all’ the players seems “ordinary” to me and not grinders, so I Hope to maximize the final prizes.

game dinamics are fair and 4 birds games are cool, IMHO.
    waiting for the 2.1.1 patch. Do you have It or not? for me is not available, yet.

enjoy!
    Maxx

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

We can finally win Elite Wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@angryde I’m getting that as well

Suzy
    @suzyq

@burbman

I noticed when the event started the power of TT team was 7500 much stronger then my strongest team who are 2550. The first message reduced it down to 1700 I think and now it’s 2208.

burbman
    @burbman

I just started event play, and after my first battle, TT has been in an endless cycle of recovery, so the Epic resets have not fixed that part of things. I suppose they were all about balancing the power of the TT as per @suzyq. Hopefully I get to play again before my stamina all recharge…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman it’s just ridiculous. I have so many epic messages I have lost count. Simply can’t progress. The titan is constantly regenerating. I watch the clock it get to just over a minute then it’s 2 something minutes without ever reaching 0. It was massively strong but that has vanished now it’s easily deffeatable if it can be played.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley @burbman
    I have had no problems with the clock. The stamina has recharged correctly and I have had to wait < 5 min after TT gets beaten. The only bad thing is the other team already has quite a lead….

burbman
    @burbman

@bubbley – It looks like my counter has completely turned off, he is back at zero, and has full hearts. Hopefully yours is working now as well.

Edit – counter is on twelve when I start a battle, just at zero on the event screen.

bchild
    @bchild

@maxxmatt
    Looks like you’re in the opposing team (team chuck 24)? First time I’ve seen someone from this forum in the game.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman @dallasreds working OK now. Other team quite a lead. We have one player labelled Cheater in our league so not contributing. Other league full. Several player already have 10k so perhaps they will stop. I see no chest for first place this time.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@bchild
    Yes, it’s me :-)

I M actually stuck at 6k. Game crushed twice, 10 stamina bottles wasted. long run, only half way. not sure if It would Be better to Save FEs for re-spins in the elite classes, mastery or fighting for First place

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

game keep crushing during battles and I consumed all’ the stamina bottles left WITHOUT gaining nothing from the game nor a sort of “refund” from Rovio After standard feedback process.

Did It happened to you, too?

Thanks
    Maxx

DD
    @toolow

Why does it have to be Elite Avenger of all classes? I seem to be collecting the elite classes in the reverse order of my preference, and there is no sign of that stopping. *Sigh*

@maxxmatt
    Are you logged in with FB? If so, try logging out of FB.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.