Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    Impossible score without spending plenty of resources (which I guess my opponents and my team ae not willing to do as of right now).

Glad your team’s in the lead, though.

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 Er… it’s the other way round; my team is losing.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

i just lost almost half a day of grinding and lost 3k points because progress havent been saved on my smartphone…can i get my elite pirate back somehow? also i droped from 1st place to 10th…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got elite knight in my chest

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I’m just happy I don’t have to see a land kraken.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jamairoqui don’t push your luck…we may get a sea Titan

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Got Elite Samurai earlier tonight. Happy about that one! I’m 4th in my team now and we’re leading 122080 points to 86100. I don’t think I’ve been on a winning event team before! :)

Leung Wai Hoong
    @leung-wai-hoong

@angryde I figured out what caused the crash for my case – whenever I looked at the ranking of my team and then get out of that screen, after a few seconds the game will just crash. Almost guaranteed for my case. So now I refrained from looking at the player ranks and score and no crashes since. This also happens when I check the player ranking and scores in the Arena. I am using Apple IOS BTW

The only one other issue for me is the freezing of the game (not crash out). It happened when I WON the Tinker Titan, rolled the maximum 400 medals and while I have not used up my 2X video (it froze when I click on the video). I had to manually close the game and thus lost 800 medals…worse still, I used up over 10 chili potions and watched the 20% increase attack/health video….ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I sent a support ticket and made a complaint, see how customer support will respond then

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 They have released a patch which reduces the power of the Tinker Titan. The enemy in game now has way low health and low damage.

@toolow
    Thanks. Congrats on winning EB

angryde
    @angryde

@leung-wai-hoong Thanks for the feedback; it is very much appreciated! XD Unfortunately, my crashes are definitely advertisement related… I’ve not had any other problems. In my case, the advertisement(s) begin… but after about 2 seconds they freeze, the game stalls, then proceeds to reboot. And my crashes happen in all instances where advertisements are triggered. Really quite annoying. :-/

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am now the owner of E Marksman. I’m happy about that. Niche role but I do use him.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

reached 10k once again and got elite druid..not the worst one i suppose

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I know. Actually, I fought the stronger TT four times before it got nerfed.

@toolow

Oops. I realised after I looked up what “to trail” meant. XD

@all
    Just received my chest! It tried to give me Elite Rainbird so I re-spun for 10 LC’s, which immediately gave me Elite Samurai. Gladly accepted :)

E-Samurai actually does more damage now than E-Paladin does. I’ll likely still take Paladin over Samurai because of the different shield and the healing effect. But against Thursday’s Dungeon and difficult bosses, Samurai will be the way to go now. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Nice one. However, default Samurai deals more damage than Paladin already. Samurai is the highest damage dealer in terms of stats out of all of Red’s classes. My profile pic became a reality.

Also, I had to completely get 10K points and it never got nerfed properly. It did get nerfed once, but after I later came to the game again, and found that he was buffed even more. Poor data guy. :(

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 XD Congratulations getting ES.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Just recognized a name on Team Red 83: @smwforever45 Some red yoshi guy names ABN_RedYoshi45. I wonder if he’s on the forums…

In game I’m on Team Bomb 82, 4th place, Myk.

Good luck Yoshi, may the best team win!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@pointless A Sea Titan makes more sense than a goddamned land kraken. I mean, you can put a Titan on a ship and bingo! you’ve got yourself a Sea Titan. You could put a Titan on a rocket ship and make a Space Titan. Or put a Titan on a dirigible and get a Cloud Titan, I don’t care, whatever, a Titan can be plausible just about anywhere on fundamental principles (except maybe Stellar Core Titan). But there is no way to take a giant squid and put it on land and have it survive, let alone burrow through the ground. It moves by squirting water out its back, it’s not a mole. On land, it’s mainly going to flop over and die.

For chrissakes, a land kraken makes no sense. Of all the stupid things …

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@jamairoqui @pointless all Octopoda move away from the tentacles. They swim backwards so this giant squid is ridiculous.

nickname
    @zaqxsw

69 lvl boss has 50k hp
    70 lvl boss has 68k !! hp
    is this some kind of joke? i had to use sht ton of chillis before and now i have to get rid of additional 18k hp somehow? how am i suppose to perticipaite in upcoming events when the permastun trick is not gonna work with more pigs on the field? wth rivo…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@zaqxsw what classes are u using?

nickname
    @zaqxsw

red paladin/pirate bomb/wizard yellow/blue spies

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@bubbley Right. They’re like underwater cruise missiles with arms. Do not get me started on the land kraken. Every time I even see the term I get angry.

You know why the birds are angry? It’s because they recognize how stupid it is to have a land kraken WHEN THERE IS A PERFECTLY GOOD BODY OF WATER RIGHT THERE!!!!! You wouldn’t even have to modify the game. Just put the kraken in the water. Or you could have a monster that is amphibious, like Godzilla. But a land kraken. Land. Kraken. I mean … for the love of …

ok …. happyplacehappyplacehappyplacehappyplace

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Enjoy your moment of glory. :P

I know that, but Samurai only deals the plain damage. Paladin has a healing effect. That is why I prefer Paladin over Samurai.
    (Anyone remember Alugia, the ultimate Samurai defender? “SOOOOOOOOOO OP” XD)

@coachmp

Nooooooo that can’t be, must be a pretender!

Yup, I see you on the opposing team as well. At the moment it looks like you and your team are winning and increasing your lead. Sucks for me, good for you. :P

angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui I am in total agreement with you re: Rovio’s land Kraken. It’s an abomination! I’m just glad someone is as offended by it as I am… I’ve been on the verge of posting a rant about it on several occasions. Thank you for saving me the trouble! XD

@datguygamer
    Indeed, poor, poor “Data Guy.” :-(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 next stop Elite Berserker

@angryde
    So how far are you?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.