Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

• @datguygamer, finally you got what you wanted to know about this “World Boss Event”:

Starting in 9 days.

“UPCOMING EVENT
    – SHADOW OF THE TINKER TITAN –

– Brand new class upgrade for Matilda: the Elite Cleric
    – A new world boss wants to steal your event points!
    – Exciting group competitions where you can double your event rewards!”

I’ve gotta be honest, this sounds exciting and new! Double event rewards are always good! I wonder how much and in which way this boss would steal your points?
    Also, Elite Cleric looks pretty nice!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Certainly seems to contain new elements, hope I am not wrong and Rovio/Chimera have worked hard on something new. Still puzzled as to why Elite Pirate came before Elite Cleric.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

English version:
    Screenshot_2016-06-12-21-13-03.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It still doesn’t show what this Tinker Titan is. Anyways, that “team points” thing worries me. Yeah, it will bring something new to the table but that also means more tough competitions.

I really hope that Elite Cleric isn’t offered on the wheel or something. I hate extensive grinding.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Wait so there is EVENT points and TEAM points now? Uh-oh… Well at least it’s something new, I’m excited to see what it’s like! We can judge after we’ve seen what it means :P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well we will see in a little more than 1 week :-)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i won’t participate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am really stumped as to how they will offer the reward when there’s no mini campaign. I have a bad feeling about it and hopefully I am wrong.

Unless absolutely needed, I am not gonna bother with this “team point” thing and the whole stealing points from us just means more grinding and staying active in the competition than necessary.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer since this event starts at the start of a week I wonder if it isn’t a mini campaign. The longer event usually starts on a Thursday or Friday.

Pointless
    @pointless

Wonder if we’ll have new purchasable Elites available as well, as in the Anniversary Event? Elite Wizard would most definitely be a welcome addition.

Anonymous

Looks like this will be a hard fight :D. Couple strange things I noticed though:

Tip 3 of the event states: “New Worldboss wants to steal your team points.” Will this mean that whatever team points we earn can be deducted as well?

If this guy has some kind of minions, it will likely be Drones. It he doesn’t, then it could only be a character everyone fights together and gets awarded points on how much health they took off of him.

@datguygamer
    Maybe the Titan is that drawing under Matilda?

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@Pointless I don’t think they will offer any elite classes in the store anytime soon, not after that glitch that requiresd the pre-elite classes to gain mastery for the offer to show in the shop, which meant the shop could not offer elite classes for Skulkers, Paladins, Sea Dogs, Bards, and Lightning Birds if they had 15, mastery. I maxed myself a bit after I bought all the elite classes, so if they do release more in the shop, I am hoping they fixed the glitch in 1.4.4.

I am actually hoping they will re-release elite Knight and Mage, soon.

@partshade I think it might be the Tinker Titan.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Titan I think will be extremely powerful,even more powerful than doom drone.So I guess no 1 classes goes to the treasure hunters class,cleric and samurai

Pointless
    @pointless

Tinker Titan will steal Team Points if he reaches your camp

Seems like your bracket will perhaps be both your competition as well as your allies. Earn double rewards if everyone participates and does their part…somewhat scary

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I’m predicting something like the ‘team events’ in AB Go! FYI this was a complete disaster… and riddled with cheats. Someone created a ‘group’ and then managed invites and admissions. Then each person’s grind was added/cumed to the team total. But it’s important to note… it was for ‘status’ only and resulted in no in-game rewards or resources. Lol. But I am really interested to discover what this ‘team points’ business is all about re: Epic! :-P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So yeah just like @partshade mentioned that drawing below Matilda (or more like the actual picture that’s shown in your News tab) is the Tinker Titan and apparently it is operated by pigs inside (by zooming in you can see four small eyes). Still have no clue as to what this team points gimmick is or can be.

Not to mention, @angryjohnny There isn’t a mini campaign this time because

1. We already had one just now
    2. They aren’t even mentioning that anywhere in the event banner
    3. Another mini campaign means another Golden Cloud Castle and Rovio can’t have that.

@flufflemonster
    The Elite upgrades for Generation 1 Premium classes (I call them that) are not time limited. One of my friends who couldn’t buy them during the offer due to lack of coins told me that he can still see the offers (only without any sort of discounts). They are there for you forever and this means we will very soon get offers for Generation 2 Elite upgrades: Elite Witch, Elite Treasure Hunters, Elite Stone Guard, Elite Illusionist and Elite Frost Savage. Also they fixed that glitch you’re talking about.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

This really sucks….. they introduce something new and it’s in middle of my 2 week vacation.. won’t be able to play fully on it :-(

Jim151
    @jim151

The longer event usually starts on a Thursday or Friday.

So do the short ones.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

This event will start on a Tuesday…
    So that means we’ll get a medium-length event? That would be new too.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@datguygamer If what you told me was correct, my heart is jumping for joy for all those people who could not receive elites before. Now, much to my satisfaction, they will be able to.

Some classes need more than elites, however. I think Priestess, Rainbird, Druid, and Marksmen need some serious buffs. As much as I love Samurai, Wizard, and Spies, there are some classes that need a bit more polishing before we give the big guns any more elites.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Bad timing as I have got family coming over from the UK on Saturday for 2 weeks, so might not be able to compete :(

metztli013
    @metztli013

Ooooh this sounds interesting! Very curious about the team aspect of the event. Also, elite cleric has cute braids! Kind of ironic this pops up, because today one of my daily objectives is to win battles with cleric and thunderbird and I thought to myself, “wish I had an elite cleric.”

@pointless
    I’m with you, elite wizard!!! *swoon* That’d be right up there with elite seadog… such a boss!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

If the event is balanced- I’ll do it. I can’t risk wasting my Lucky Coins, Stamina Drinks, or Friendship Essence for something that may or may not work, such as overpowered or glitched enemies- but I will give it a try, sure looks cool! (I just hope Rovio brings back the Elite Knight and Mage- the latter didn’t let me participate in the Easter event and the other had too many overpowered enemies and ridiculously redundant bonus attacks)

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

This sounds like some kind of Tower Defense format which doesn’t sound impossible if we’re combining the RPG elements together. Highly looking forward to this.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The description of the event changed a bit.
    Instead of “New Worldboss wants to steal your team points”, it now says “New Worldboss is ready for an attack”. Have they removed the stealing concept?

On the News tab, it says there is only two teams. “Win more than the opposing team”
    Maybe there ARE no event points after all, just team points?!? Event points aren’t mentioned at all…
    Maybe this is a pure team competition? It would be a third type of event besides mini-campaigns and invasions…

Anonymous

If they let us form teams, we all need to get into a big ABN team and dominate! :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.