Upcoming Sazae Family Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Upcoming Sazae Family Event

• Guys, Matilda Cup is ending soon, so be ready for the 2nd family type of event, Sazae Family event!!! Another monster slot comes, another new prizes .

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Awesome – a variety of SS items will be possible to win. Hoping for an SS weapon for Stella to be an item in the Monster Slot – my Stella would be more than happy to have an SS weapon that has a skill (preferably golden skill) that works against bird opponents too, not just pigs.

Anonymous

That monster slot will likely bring back the Bomb Bird Figurine which was my rarest item. :(

But my ship is about 3X times stronger than it was for Kaiju Family so tickets should be much easier to get. :D

justpast40
    @justpast40

@donewithpigs, I haven’t read anywhere that the Monster Slot is coming back, although I hope it is. Where did you see that? @mighty-red-1 & @partshade, did you see Rovio post this?

Despite the fact I had about 50 Monster Slot coupons in the Kaiju Family Event, I had not 1 … Zero – Zip – Zilch SS on my iPad openings. I faired a little better on iPhone with 2 or 3 SS.

Anonymous

@justpast40 I don’t see why it wouldn’t come back. Family events just naturally have the slot.

But no I never heard an official announcement that the slot is coming back.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just fought 7 fights in a row no pigs found. Do we have to use the binoculars exclusively to fight pigs or is the game glitched again?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Seriously, identical items in the Monster Slot (plus a few new ones)? Well, at least I have another shot at getting the Pirate Pistol for Red, and maybe even a 3rd Piggie Tiara for Stella which will make it a 5-star item. The Delux Carriage Hull with golden Chuck panel increase skill would also be a nice-to-have item.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I wish they would program the monsters to show up one level at a time. I have fought 3 Dad pigs and 1 girl pig. All of the Level 1 pigs should show up before you get to Level 2 pigs.

I am hoping I get the SS hat for Matilda. Its disappointing that we will only earn 11 gems from this event.

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

My first post; only learned of this forum earlier today. I already played the first level of Sazae Family and did get one monster slot ticket (got a Janbia sword, a “S” item), but I didn’t need it. I also have fought 2 Papa & 2 Mama Sazaes as well.

* CalvinTy

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

The Tickets are useless, IMO. Items I have received are A & S level, but what I have in my arsenal is much better. Unexciting event.

Anonymous

@gemmoon4 I got useless A and S rank too, the only thing that I use from Monster Slot is Red’s Nunchuck (Got it from my first roll)

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Can’t get any tickets yet. Been really unlucky with RNG. 8 papa, 4 mama and 4 juggling girl. Getting annoyed that I can’t get that 4th pig to reset the counter.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

*sigh* still no 4th pig.
    8 papa, 7 mama and 5 girl. It’s getting ridiculous now. How can the random generator be this off? Should be 1 in 4 on average!! The probability of not getting the boy pig 20 times in a row is (3/4)^20 = 0.003 (approximately). That’s 0.3%. That’s a 99.7% chance of getting at lest 1 boy pig in 20 attempts.

TomT
    @tomt

HEY! I just noticed something, for the ranking prize, there is no item for any of the birds! There are only ship parts.

WHAT A JIP!

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

@GanonTEK, by now, I hope you got some variance back by indeed getting some Sazae Kid pigs? When you mentioned that, I decided to keep a spreadsheet tracking statistics from all levels of the Sazae Family pigs.

For a while, yep, the Kid (boy) was lagging behind significantly for me. I think it is because it is often the “last member” before we get one monster ticket for getting all family members. More recently, it is catching up considerably so I guess that was variance talking, eh?

My file shows now (that I have “found”):

Sazae Papa (Level 22)
    Sazae Mama (Level 20)
    Sazae Girl (Level 22)
    Sazae Kid (Level 20)

P.S. To help other fellow ABN members out a bit, in case some hadn’t realized it yet, you don’t have to wait until being the one to “find” the monster — if you need a Girl to complete the Sazae Family, and someone needs help with THEIR Sazae Girl, that counts. (Yes, I sheepishly didn’t realize it for about a day… LOL)

* CalvinTy

Anonymous

@tomt It has been this way for all family events (Assuming Kaiju Family wasn’t the only other one :P). They probably do this because the monster slot can already award bird items.

I don’t see what’s so bad about this though. The Sheep Bow is more powerful than the Tutankhamen Bow which is the most powerful non-exclusive bow in the game.

Anonymous

The Monster Slot doesn’t suck really bad tho, but my only SS I got from that Slot was the Black Circus Ship Mast. The rest were S and A rank.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

@calvinty Hi! Yeah got some variance now.

Papa – 14
    Mama – 12
    Girl – 6
    Boy – 5

Yeah I thought helping other people would help me too. I did it a couple of times. Didn’t get any good items from the slot but that’s okay. I’ve good equipment overall.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade How many more extra panels are erased during bonus time?

Anonymous

@tomt They both erase the same amount of panels. The Sheep Bow just has more damage points than the Tutankhamen Bow. The Tutankhamen Bow adds 2420 damage to the ship not upgraded while the Sheep Bow adds 2450 damage.

It’s not much of a difference but it is pretty good considering Tutankhamen Bow is one of the better ones.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Oh no, I was just wondering, with “bonus time panel erase” boost, how many more panels are erased compared to not having this effect boost.

Anonymous

@tomt Oh Ok. Bronze erases 1. Silver 2 and Gold 3.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

So just like @justpast40 I had 0 luck in the Kaiju Family slot, over 50 tickets and no SS at all.

Right now I opened around 40 tickets and my luck has been a little bit better.

I got some SS crap (black circus ship, mast), I also got the Gothic Ship (which isn’t that good compare to my other ships) and the Mast (which isn’t bad since I didn’t have a blues 2x Mast)

I’d really like Bomb fire glasses and Chuck Bomb figurine tho for Raid equipment purpose, the Devil Spears for it’s look.

Anonymous

The Sheep Ship is awesome, but it has same stats as Melon Ship. I’d truly love to get Sheep Bow because it has my favourite skill: Bonus Time Increase. Once I get it, I will scrap my Melon Bow, and I will use it forever, until I will find a better bow with the same skill.
    I got 2 SS from Monster Slot: Black Circus Ship Mast and Black Soul Ship Mast. Thanks to the Monster Slot: I have now 2 masts with 2xBird Skill.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Off topic: You can now increase the level cap of your birds from 35 to 40, costing 100K coins for each bird.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks for sharing that @mighty-red-1. I would have never known. How did you find out?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Upcoming Sazae Family Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.