Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

• Just saw this when I logged in:

We’re finally getting another mini-campaign. At the end of this campaign, another random Elite class reward is waiting.

Starting in 8 days (next Wednesday).

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Hopefully this time I’ll get elite samurai

burbman
    @burbman

I saw somewhere that the Easter Event would give players an opportunity to obtain a new class. Maybe the message you got was for players who already have all classes and there is a different one for players with less than full rosters.

Pointless
    @pointless

@burbman I think that’s the generic message for these Events. I recall it saying the same thing previously, when you could win a Class if missing, or its Elite upgrade if one had the Class in question. At least we now get a different Elite, as most have E Knight already.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I was hoping this event would be for the elite avenger or even any elite fourth tier headgear. I can’t wait til we get a chance at the elite wizard.

Pointless
    @pointless

If they follow the Second tier Elites, this will be the last Event before the remaining two are purchasable. Then will come Fourth Tier. What an assortment of very useful Classes and absolute garbage this next tier represents.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Which has my Wizard!!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    And Spies and Capt’n! :P

On the other hand, Avenger and Priestess. XD

burbman
    @burbman

@pointless – I found the reference to the Easter Event chest. It was in the release notes for v2.0.1

“This Easter you can win a new kind of event chest: the class chest. It will reward you with a random bird class you haven’t unlocked so far.”

Unfortunately, the Upcoming Event summary only references an elite class upgrade, even for my teams with less than all classes unlocked. Bummer, I was hoping to save a few hundred LC.

Of course with my luck, I would probably spin a class that only costs snoutlings…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    Hay : watch your language. There might be children playing. No. Probably not. Never mind.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I didn’t know “absolute garbage” was a cuss down south…oh wait, Tony Romo, sorry…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I see nobody writing into this topic. C’mon guys! D:

I’m currently 2nd on my board, with roughly 30k points.
    Completed the first three sets of items, and have 5/15 and 2/20 of the remaining two sets respectively.

I appreciate that Level 10 is a 4-bird stage, way to grind some Mastery :)
    I also find the boss on that level to be quite easy to beat, compared to the regular Brutes in the campaign.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Which of the two possible classes I can win is better. stone guard or illusionist?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45

I am writing to tell you that I have a firm hold on 10ththththth place. Exciting isn’t it? # 1 has almost 3x my score.
    Very easy so far.

@pointless

Tony Romo and Dak Prescott just poked you and they used 2 fingers. MANY rumors on ROMO today. I think he will be safe from broken bones while he is in the press box.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo
    Stone Guard has some niche uses (works AWESOME in combination with Skulkers and/or Thunderbird), Illusionist is rubbish.

@dallasreds

Try to make at least Top 7 :)

burbman
    @burbman

One of my three teams looks to be able to reach a top three spot in this event. The other two are stuck in double figures, and may not even see a prize wheel at the end.

Pointless
    @pointless

@sam-spargo echo what has been said. Stone Guard useful, Illusionist one of the worst out there.
    Try TBird and Marksmen with SG

;)
    @winkwink

Got some real grinders in this event, top score now is SHOW with 47550, but don’t matter since everything is leveled up to 70. Hoping to get the Princess elite, ’cause this is useful for the knock out birds when attacking your banner objective. The rest are garbage until they give us a crack at an elite wizard. @sam-spargo, Stone Guard, Skulkers, and Wizard are killer in the arena, not so much in events, where Wizard, Bard and Treasure Hunters with sometimes Paladin are best. BTW, just got a FB account for gaming under Jay Winkerman so send friend request noting AB Nest if you want more opportunity for FE’s, GPM rolls, and such…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winkwink I’ll send u a request my fb pic is the same as on here

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I actually forgot about this thread.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Easter Wizpig gives 100 Snouts when first defeated! (Not sure if he gives them all the time, I’ll test that out.)

Also, Wave 1 of GPC has been made easier. The other waves remain unchanged.

Joey
    @joeyba

those long events r becoming ridiculous
    just 1 friend in my 30 names list is playing the event
    i guess the end of Epic is soon

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 nope, unfortunately. They have nerfed that, too. In previous Events, you used to be able to replay the final level for some serious Snouts. There really is a premium put on this basic currency now.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got stone guard in my chest

PJng
    @pjng

Everytime event time is glitchy game for me

Up to 1234?
    Not sure why cannot upload photo, receive error

Error 524 Ray ID: 35269b1ee7d02d0b • 2017-04-20 08:08:32 UTC
    A timeout occurred

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng That may be because of an internet connection issue or the server of the site is undergoing maintenance. You can upload photo from imgur if you want.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.