Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Nice to know I’m not the only one who keeps getting switched to different teams. That was confusing the heck out of me! It seems I am on a completely different team each time I start the app, but I haven’t been paying attention very well, so maybe I am just getting bounced back and forth between two teams. Who knows!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I also got shuffled around again after receiving an Epic message, and now I’m on a winning team. Hoping to stay there…

Suzy
    @suzyq

Titan has just gone into repair mode. Still showing only 2 defeats.

@toolow

So sorry to read that. I’m on the winning side at the moment, but honestly it’s anybody’s guess who will win in the end really as the scores are very close.

burbman
    @burbman

For those worried about being on a winning or losing team, you really cannot tell how things are going to go until players begin passing the 10k medal mark. Players who have all birds at the mastery cap will tend to slow down their play significantly after that, which may change the team dynamics dramatically. The snoutling awards on the wheel at the end of the event are really insignificant, with a maximum award of 3,000 snouts if you are in the top three of the winning team.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

I’m on the “cheater” board and don’t know why ;-; waiting to hear back from Rovio

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    If you see every single player around you being labelled as cheats, that’s only a visual glitch…

@datguygamer

You won’t be happy to hear this but MY Tinker Titan definitely does NOT scale up in health or damage when he is defeated. Just went from one to three defeats and he’s still equally strong.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@raizir

That is truly brutal sorry to hear about that?

@toolow

Yeah I’ve been shuffled around 3 times. It’s pretty even with the other team but I could care less this time. Last Tinker Titan event I busted my butt to do everything I could for my team and still lost cuz of a few slackers putting up minimal points.

This event would only be good if you could communicate with your team IMO.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Thanks. At least your team got a fighting chance to come out on top.

@smwforever45
    @joanna-caccavo
    Not according to the comments in the event fixes post on their Facebook page. Gilty until proven otherwise.

@shapokomanbeast

I lost count in my case. Same experience as yours last time round.
    May be just ignore the worst 3 scores might be a start… but leave it to Rovio to get it right, that’s tall order.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The opponent team on my leaderboard has a cheater on it

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Ok I started event and found that my account (on Android OS) did not receive a “Bonus Elite Upgrade” that some people have reported getting. When I fired up my daughter’s ABE (on iOS), that account was awarded the Bonus Elite Upgrade. So I wonder if it has to do with the platform being used.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

That’s a good idea about ignoring bottom 3 scores(bottom 5 even better).

As you said though ”tis a very tall order for them indeed, they’re too busy collecting money hand over fist from new players?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@epicgrindr

Could be, I play on iOS and I got the bonus. Any others that can confirm or deny this theory?

DD
    @toolow

@epicgrindr

@shapokomanbeast

I play on iOS but I don’t get the bonus even though I joined the event a few seconds after the event started.

Atom
    @atom

My wife and I both play on iOS and we both got the pre-game reward. I started very soon after the event started but my wife didn’t start until a few hours into it. Not sure what the criteria was for that but I’m glad it worked in my favor.

I’ve also been switched around the leader boards too. I think I’ve been on 3 or 4 different boards and each time it gets better for me. All the teams I’ve been on have been winning teams but the first couple teams I was on had players with over 15,000 points in the first few hours of starting.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Hmm, maybe your titan was defeated by someone from another team or your titan works on different principles because in my game (and I contacted one of my friends who play it) it once again gained health and power and it is currently 5.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am guessing that whoever got the Elite Chest early on will still get only 1 now. I say this because the data for the chest system is synced now and so if it catches that your account already had an EC, it may not give you another after you get 10K points.

That’s just my theory, let’s see what others report.

Pointless
    @pointless

Interesting regarding OS. Has anyone running Android acquired the bonus Elite at the start of the Event?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@pointless im on Android and never got a bonus elite class as the only elite class I have is elite paladin

Atom
    @atom

@datguygamer I’m getting close to my 10,000 points so we’ll see what happens. The reward chest for me only shows the other three classes (Lightning Bird, Cannoneer, Rogues) when you click on it.

IMG_2794.PNG

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@atom Good to know that. Once you hit 10K, report back on what happened to you.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I play on iOS I started half an hour late but got no free elite.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds Lol, if only that were true, mate! I’m actually quite dreadful during events… I can never seem to get my act together. FYI I was shuffled to a new board… but, again, it was a ‘cheater board.’ So, I’m hoping – as others have hypothesised – that it’s just some kind of glitch.

Ed. Oh, I forgot to mention, my TT is still at Level I. Such a pushover! XD

Fertal
    @fertal

this event it’s very boring: today I’ve lost more then 15 stamina potion due the crash of the game, so… lost of stamina and lost of time and the podium remains far: I’m 4th not too much far, but if I cannot obtain medails…
    In any case, another ticket opened to Rovio Support… who know when they reply back? for sure after the end of the event…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m on iOS (as always) and I did not get a bonus chest at the beginning. I doubt it has to do with the OS in use.

Oh and @pointless, I suspect that the “41 defeats” thing you see on the event screen is yet another placeholder for when the game fails to fetch correct data. I just went to battle and TT actually had only 9 defeats.

@datguygamer
    Even with 9 defeats, TT still didn’t get a single bit stronger for me. The only thing that changed is that there are two minion drones, which weren’t there in the initial battle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.