Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I had the same 4 classes there. The game gave me Elite Lighting Bird before the event started (Elite Lighting Bird is the worst possible option :) so I rerolled it for 5 LCs and got Elite Rogues). I hope that I will get Elite Druid when the event ends :)

Fertal
    @fertal

@kennymcc
    For me the same! I’ve obtained the Elite Lighting Bird and the Elite Rouges with a reroll…

But… it is correct? obtain the Elite Class BEFORE the end of the event? and the end we’ll obtain a second Elite class?

I’ve also opened a ticket to Rovio to understand that point!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

I’ve got Knight, L Bird, Druid, Cannoner and Rouges.

Strange thing happened. I played a couple of games checked the scores, then played another game, spun the wheel and checked the score board again. When I looked at it I found all the players on the board had changed and the enemy team had changed as well??? Unfortunately, they are a lot stronger than my team at the monent :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@fertal Not sure about that :) But I will keep it if I could ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

What? You got the class BEFORE you got the 10k points?!?
    I got nothing! That’s gotta be a bug that you experienced :/

I also have a different bug. I seem to be shuffled around teams randomly… I’m suddenly seeing a completely different team and suddenly @mighty-red-1 is on the opposing team, whereas before he didn’t appear…
    I’ll restart the game and see if that changes anything…

EDIT: Nope, no changes. Rovio get your s**t right. I’m shown to be in a completely different team and the scores of each individual member and the total team score don’t match. I’m shown to be behind while I’m way in front :/

Raizir
    @raizir

unfortunately, i wont be able to play this event. My charger for my ipad mini broke.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I mentioned “so far” (which you can still see) which was back in v1.5.3. I never concretely say anything unless I am 100% certain about it. :)

Also, I can get the same classes as well.

Unlead
    @unlead

@smwforever45 @kennymcc

For me too, the same classes.

My group is impossible, if I could have a star it would be great, the first has 7600 points right now and the third 5600 and I start now!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

My boards are going crazy, they keep changing at the time. Plus on one set of board the enemy where showing the score of my team and my board theirs. I will just keep an eye on my score to make sure that correct.

DD
    @toolow

We got absolutely no chance against IMG_0708.PNGTinker Titan cheaters.

@smwforever45
    , my team and the opponents keep changing as well. @pixelyzed is currently in my opponent team.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That thing that @kennymcc mentioned was indeed a bug @smwforever45 (a beneficial bug) and thanks to @fertal, Rovio quickly fixed it via a restart message and thus whoever got to start the event early got their hands on more classes than what was intended.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

That doesn’t seem fair :-(

angryde
    @angryde

Me too @timber. I am almost over it, honestly.

tinker.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Yes & that’s how the thing called “luck” goes. Thanks to fertal (and maybe others but who knows) Rovio was quick to catch onto that thus fixed it instantly.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I haven’t restarted my game since thee event opened but I still keep changing teams. It’s crazy!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde @timber see my reply from Rovio in the Cheaters Season 9 thread. They can fix this but each individually. I feel sick for you but who knows you my change teams as often as the rest of us. Fingers crossed.

Jenn
    @jennt

Same here…out of my team AND the opposing team, I’m the only player not labelled a cheater. I’m off to work, so I guess I’ll just see what happens as the event moves along….

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@timber; @all

Sorry to hear that? Looks like Rovio has struck again?

Wasn’t going to play this event but with random Elite classes up for grabs I will.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@raizir

Wow! That is crazy bad luck, hopefully you will get to battle Tinker Titan soon.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I hope that Rovio will not delete my extra Elite Rogues :) Or I want my 5 LCs back for rerolling ;)

@all
    I use this setup to kill the Tanker in 1 round. I start with Skulkers, then I Gang Up Seadog with Paladin and then I use Rage on ThunderBird. I continue with Paladin (ganged with Seadog) if the Tanker is not already destroyed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc They won’t do that. Or I hope they won’t.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@timber. Same for me. My teammate names have changed several times as well and the cheaters have gotten worse along the way. Number one in my group already has over 10,000! And the opposing team has a score of over 63,000, while my team has just 23,000. It is ridiculous. I have no clue how I ended up in a cheater group and no idea how to get out. I am just playing for a new elite class at this point. And you are right, it is not fun anymore.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45,

Yeah, I get too E-Druid before starting event :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

If it makes you feel any better, although I started right at the beginning I only got a “double your score”

@angryde

Made me laugh when I saw how many people you had on your board. I hope that your board has changed again.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I started half an hour after the start but got no extra elite classes either. @dlmiller626i think you were very briefly in the same league but then it all changed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.