Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

• Elite Cleric is back for grabs! However, you are getting the class upgrade and a bonus Event Chest.

Event banner

Event Chest

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 221 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I actually think that if you DON’T have Elite Cleric yet, then you will get Elite Cleric. If you have her already, however, you will get a RANDOM other Elite class. It would make the most sense since you can’t obtain Elite Cleric a second time. You will still collect points, but instead of getting the class upgrade you will get that chest and only afterwards you will see what’s inside. Maybe Elite Wizard, maybe Elite Marksmen. It depends on your luck. That’s how I see this.

Definitely excited to see which one it will be! But I wish they wouldn’t repeat previous world bosses… :(

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I think like you @smwforever45, we can read : “an elite class upgrade”, not “Elite Cleric upgrade”.

But we can read too “and”, so we can win the chest AND an elite classe.
    I don’t think that chast contain the random elite class.
    But… What this “new” chest (event chest) ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 @grimmjow The event chest (so far) will give you resources and money. That’s it.

On the other hand (so far), only Elite Cleric is the prize. If they really gave you another Elite class randomly, they would have already mentioned it here (although I do agree that is a pretty neat idea). #makeithappen

The guys who don’t have Elite Cleric will get both stuff while the ones who have it will only get the chest.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

BTW, fixed the header text so that people don’t get confused.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I hope they won’t feed us off with Snouts and Floatsam. I expect at least a few LC’s since that’s what you would normally spend on an Elite class if you didn’t manage to win it.

I really support the idea of having the possibility to win random Elite classes. I’m a bit disappointed that this isn’t actually the case… this would be the first non-invasion event without an Elite class upgrade to be won :( Also, it really says “AND an Elite class upgrade” even for us who already have Elite Cleric.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Let’s see whether they change anything or not during these upcoming few days. Although it’s unlikely as the event data is already coded in, let’s hope that your idea gets to see the light of the day.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

*Presses F11 to exit full screen*

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Lol, I have nothing to say in my defense. I knew someone would make that joke sooner or later. :P

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I am hoping that you will get a choice on which elite class you want to upgrade. I hope that is why all classes have an elite button now.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

True @gabe-nestor ! @datguygamer, why Rovio release now ALL button for ALL elite classe ?
    Before we always get only button for elite class of next event !

Raizir
    @raizir

Well thank god, I can finally fight the Tinker Titan!

I didn’t get a chance to get to fight it last time due to… game issues…

In addition, I could (possibly) achieve/unlock my 2nd Elite class!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

On the other hand, it would also be *just* like Rovio to let you start accumulating multiple elite upgrades for the same class. Because you need multiple Elite Clerics just as much as you need multiple Frost Hearts or Candy Bombs. And you can start to cash them in for a shard. Or some seashells. Yay.

Raizir
    @raizir

@jamairoqui

Its possible that they could make it so if you were to get a duplicate elite upgrade, it’d be converted into a considerable amount of Mastery.

Kinda like when you get duplicate custom parts in Bad Piggies

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well @grimmjow @gabe-nestor, the main reason is that most of the times before they had to activate the button even after getting the upgrade due to the game not recognizing the triggering event. So I am guessing they did this to make their work easy. They may hide the buttons again in the next update. NOTE: the buttons are actually always there, just hidden all this time.

@raizir
    Good luck to you and hope you don’t run into problems like last time. What’s your first elite class?

@jamairoqui
    That’s a good idea but for classes it won’t work as in the game codes, classes act one single object and multiple instances of an object leads to overflow of stack (in this case the game). In other words, the game will keep crashing. If it was really possible, we would have obtained another Stone Guard or another Witch, but no.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@raizir They could, except Rovio has shown a steady progression in the direction of making resources more valuable in terms of real money rather than less valuable. For example, it used to be if you scrapped a set item you got 6 shards or 6 FE. Now you get 1. Similarly, you use to be able to buy basic resources for snoutlings, now you have to use LCs (unless you craft directly, then you can use snoutlings to buy what you are missing, which is either a hole in the code they forgot about or they are somewhat retarded). Everything costs more, it’s 15 FE to craft SD now.

I really doubt they are going to let you cash in anything for something useful. Like, wouldn’t it be great if you could trade in say 10 set items for a set item of your choice? *That* would be useful.

Raizir
    @raizir

@datguygamer

My first Elite upgrade was Elite Guardian.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@datguygamer Well, I was joking. I don’t want to be able to accumulate multiple elite upgrades for the same class. In fact, I wish the game would only let you accumulate one of each set item so you would gradually get one of everything, rather than multiple copies of things you won’t use. Then, once you had one of everything if you wanted new items you would have to scrap old ones.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui Yeah, I know you were joking but technical issue or not, that is a good idea. Kinda like CSR 2 where you can buy the same car multiple times and strip them for parts. I like this idea.

@raizir
    Whatever happened to the other upgrades? Elite Pirate, Elite Tricksters, Elite Guardian, Elite Mage?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@datguygamer NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a horrible idea. Worst idea I ever had. I do not want a way to accumulate more things I will never use.

Of course, it is exactly what Rovio will do. 5 copies of Elite Lightning Bird, here I come!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui As you said, you can scrap them for large amounts of items (the same items that you collect during the mini campaigns). Then you can exchange them in the shop for other stuff. :)

Raizir
    @raizir

@datguygamer

I either missed them, didn’t get them, or the time to achieve/unlock them had been long gone when the game issues were… fixed.

TL;DR: I didn’t get to get them/never got them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@raizir Well, hoping that you get this one.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

They probably released every other Elite class (other than the Knight, Mage, Pirate, Cleric, and Tricksters) in one big “wave” for this event, so the chances for getting different products would be a wide variety of something new- well played Rovio :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event has started!

@datguygamer
    Told you the reward chest would contain a random Elite class!

I’ve got the opportunity to win one of the second classes (LBird, Druid, Cannoneer, Rogues – Guardian has already been given away before) as Elite versions. Wonder if it’s the same for everyone else too?

However, the text “Collect all ingredients” is a bit wrong, since you actually need 10k medals.

Timber
    @timber

I’ve been placed in a cheater group and not only have my teammate names changed several times, so have the opposing team members names. Only the lead score and my score are visible so there’s no way to estimate how much I need to score to stay in it.

I hope it settles down soon and even if it does I may just get the upgrade and let my team lose.

This is just not fun anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event- Shadow of the Tinker Titan (Elite Cleric- 2nd time)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.