Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

The top place on mine is 15k, I’m third. (I’ll move up to first/second shortly)
    Meanwhile we already have 6 people that are over 10,000 (and one is very close), so its going to be a hard contest on who is going to be first.
    The people at the top are getting 5,000 points per day even after getting over 10,000, so they really want first.

Wild
    @billw

I have the regular Guardian. The Elite Guardian is 10% stronger. The regular Guardian changes to the Elite version if the game works correctly.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@billw
    You have to switch from Guardian to Elite Guardian in the Nest. It doesn’t happen by itself.

Wild
    @billw

Thanks, had a memory fail on that one. My bad…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I’m first on my board too with 18330 points but my team is loosing 171420 to 196360. I’d be first on their team too but my team’s bottom 5 or so players don’t seem to play much and the rest are all 2-3K behind their counterpart in the other team.

Our 15th place player sits at 4140, their 15th is at 7620. Their 10th has 12270, ours 10880. It’s like that all accross except for me at 1st.

I could really use the double mastery bonus as well this time but it seems I won’t get it this time…

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

My team (Team Chuck 12) is catching up with Team Blues 59 but the opponent’s first place is the only player who have like 37k points while the rest (my group players and the opponent players) are just approaching 20k points or so. Must have used a lot of stamina drinks I guess since he/she didn’t play for like 12+ hours and have like 10k points added in less than an hour.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Sorry some of you are having bad luck with your teams =( Too bad we can’t pick our own teams! I got lucky and got some good players on mine. All in top 3 have between 19,000 and 20,000. All the way down to like 10th has 11,000+. We maintain around a 20,000 point lead.

That would be cool if they could populate our teams by our friends list somehow.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

After collecting the class 6 hours ago, I feel that I’ve conquered a nice castle with a small, Red, Angry Bird.

BF10
    @bf10

I have found a glitch: Do not use Cupcake Trap on a tentacle!

Whenever it tries to stun my bird and it gets killed at the same time, the game will think the bird is no longer stunned but it still is. As a result, your turn will go on forever even if you use all of your birds. You can exit by pausing and aborting the battle or you can try to cleanse the effect.

Proof is below:
    KrakenHijacksTheTurn.jpeg

I also got the Elite Guardian today! I tried it on some conditions; it only works to give more power and health. Its shield is still weak.

@smwforever45

I’m not allowed to use my phine at school.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Currently, my team is losing (204,730 vs 249,310) in a very bad shape. I already decided not to use any FE when my team was losing by 15,000. The 15th place on my board still has 1,120 only.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    Neither were we, only in the breaks. But pretty much everyone used them anyway :)

And yeah, Elite Guardian – like ALL Elite upgrades – only give a 10% boost to health and damage. We already suggested to Rovio that secondary effects should be boosted as well – not sure if they like it, but they acknowledged it.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Currently sitting at 22460 and widening the gap with #2 and my team is still loosing and it’s getting worse ;) as we’re loosing by over 40K by now (204970 vs 249530)

I won’t get double rewards but it seems I’ll easily get 3 stars so that’s that!

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed same here, things have become progressively worse. Losing by almost 40K now, so no point in consuming. Not sure why players would spend like they are, top two on the other Team are the reason my Team is losing…third would now be sixth on my side, so the are all but guaranteed 3-Stars. I am gently battling @keet on my Team for first, but it really doesn’t matter anymore

Keet
    @keet

@pointless Yeah, the tide turned quickly in our fight. =( I think it’s too late for us to get the double mastery. I have just been letting my stamina refill and battling when I can. A top 3 spot is fine with me. Good luck! =)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My team was able to reduce the lead of the other team to 14k again… but I think that’s it for real, the other team simply has the better grinders. 2,500 mastery for all birds isn’t that pretty… but better than nothing I guess. At least my Top 3 position is secure.

Pointless
    @pointless

@keet we should be safe in top three (albeit on the losing side) as long as we just use the available Stamina. Barring any cheaters suddenly appearing, that is…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Level 65
    I am in teamchuck3 w 240k
    vs team blues3. w 196k
    I am in 5th place w 17980
    So far so good

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My team also has a steady lead. What’s funny is that just like last time I am in a Blues Team #33. The exact same team just with maybe different members.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Until yesterday the scores were very close and it was anybody’s game, but yesterday my team pull out all the stops and we now have a good lead. My team score is 265610 against 232590.

Ist place on my team has 33K and will hold that position. I’m in 2nd place with 26250 but not sure where I will end up as everybody’s score down to 6th place is extremely close. Only the top 6 are playing everyone else seems to have given up.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

This is going to be a tight run. Places 1-6 in my team are within 800 points of each other. And we have now closed in on the opponents so that the difference is less than 500 pts. Our team has a lower top score but have way less variance in the scores.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

We’re catching up again! I really like the spirit of my team. Eight hours left… can we still turn this? I’m still pessimistic… but if it gets even closer I may throw some consumables in.

EDIT: 6,810 points behind now. Go, Red, go!

EDIT 2: Team Blues is increasing their lead again. Crap!

BF10
    @bf10

Only a few more minutes till its over. Gonna get 5000 mastery, but with only one star. This is definity worse than top 3 with 2500 mastery.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Five min to go. I’m first by 1100 pts and our team is first by 2000 pts and the kraken is resting for another twelve min. Fingers crossed 5k all plus chuck and blues.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

My team got smoked, losing by over 50,000. Our third place would have been 7th on the other team, although our top two would be 1/2 on their board as well. And we had two people who didn’t even bother to get 10k and three who got the elite upgrade and quit playing.

On the bright side, it was obvious we were going to get crushed very early on so there wasn’t a huge need to consume resources.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I feel kinda sorry for ChuckTime on the opponent board… Such a close one :(
    He had 9,980 points. Just BARELY missed the upgrade. :(

Anyway… it was obvious, my team lost… :(
    I didn’t spend many resources on it even though it was always looking quite close.
    At least I came 1st on my team. Got 2,500 All, 2,500 Blues, 2,500 Matilda after the fourth re-spin. One rank-up which was Skulkers.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.