Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Got my Elite Guardien! Couldn’t play most of the day so a bit later than some of you.

I’m at 10320 and still 1st in my group. We’re loosing by about 8K points. Hope some of my “teammates” wake up soon ;)

My Boss is level 30 and I also saw no change in its srenght, health points or anything.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got my Elite Guardian as well! :D

I’m in a similar situation to @pixelyzed right now. Currently in 1st place on my board, with 10,440 points. One other person has already cracked the 10k, two more are very close. My team is still losing but we’re slowly catching up, now being less than 7k behind (113,800 vs. 120,440).

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I am also in lst place in my team with 12,040. My team is losing to the other team (114,830 vs 122,700). :(

BF10
    @bf10

My team (which has the dreaded name of Team Matilda 98) is winning 92780 to 81000 (against Team Blues 75). Because the opposing team has players that don’t bother to wake up and play more. Still in a low position (7th), but why is my spinner saying I get 3 stars even though I am not on the top 3?

I am halfway to Elite Guardian, but that’s the best I can do with school becoming an issue also.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    The spinner always says that. It doesn’t adjust to your current position.
    7th place is worth 2 stars.

You’re just in time, then. Maybe you can sneak a play or two in during class, your phone hiding under your table… I know I did that sometimes :)

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

My team is level 30-39, and they are winning by over 27,000 points. Do you think the other team can catch up in time? (We have 83,000 points and gaining faster than other team)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@thisepicplayer
    Only if all of you were to stop playing now. Otherwise it’s rather unlikely you’ll lose.

(Lucky you to be in such a good position! My team is still losing by a few thousand points…)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So by some miraculous luck (or maybe from some people who tried an intense fight suddenly), we are in the lead by 31K points! Also my position dropped. Now I won’t be able to get my hands on those “oh-so-valuable” Snoutlings.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Guys – the tentacles have received an upgrade with the last “Epic” patch! Their health has been raised from 3400-ish to 4035.
    I can’t defeat them all with Skulkers + Sea Dog anymore, I need the support of L-Bird again :(

Everything else still seems to be the same.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@datguygamer
    Got my EGuardian today and had no animation of the check mark whatsoever. Only the “new class” splash came on screen and when entering the event page there was a check mark on the 10k medals icon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@napoleongl Yeah, that’s what I got as well while previously I got that check mark on the class after getting 10K points.

Michael Hinton
    @michael-hinton

I’ve lost 30-35 stamina on crashes so far. Never crashed before this update. Sometimes midfight with kraken, sometimes in the menu. Ennervating. Thanks for the quick kill tips though.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My team is behind by 20k points now. I think this one is lost :(

Wild
    @billw

Hate to {Admin Edit} complain, but got to 10,000 points and got a congrats from Angry Birds that I just got the Elite Guardian. However no Bueno when I looked. Do not know how to fix this issue, any body else have this issue?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 my read team is in lead 1st place with 17.550 but we are 30.000 medals behind blue team i am geving a hell of a battles but the rest after gaining the elit headgears aren’t playing the to earn medals and i have gain 3000 points from the second :S and i am getting tired to winning those battle alone. So i am in thought to leave this. But the Mastery points is something that keeps me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    Make sure to finish in Top 3! That’s my goal too. Even though it looks like we’ll be losing, it’s still worth it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@billw Are you saying that you cannot change the headgear? Do you have that button?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 @elpapam You are not alone. My team is losing with a considerably large margin (156,060 vs 170,730) :(

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Dude! That sux! My team is still 7000 in front… but the other team seems to be gaining momentum. I was on the losing side last time… and I want that 2x mastery bonus! :-/ I hope your team has a resurgence XD

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Losing by over 15,000 for 2 reasons
    Opponent top player has over 35,000, ours has 17,000
    Opponent bottom player has 4000, ours has 670 and hasn’t gotten any since the event was an hour old.

Players 2-14 on my team are beating their counterparts handily.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo @marty-schofield
    Sucks to hear :(
    Marty, I can relate… the top player on my team is me at 15k points… the top player on the other team is at 28k…!

@angryde

Argh! Hope your team makes it! D:
    Not sure if we can catch up to such a difference…

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Our team is winning 168k vs 154k. I’m on Team Bomb 70 vs Team Red 48. Not sure if i’ll finish top 3, pretty heated competition between top 6 players. All currently around 15k-16k. At least no one is grinding waaaay ahead.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

My TeamBomb98 is losing really badly now, by about 30k. My score is enough to not only be in the lead on my own team, but I’d have a comfortable lead on the opposing team as well. It’s just all the lazy non-playing-all-the-time m!@#$%^&*)ers denying me the double mastery bonus that should rightfully be mine! grmblgrmblgrmbl…

Pointless
    @pointless

@dahnlor that was my exact predicament in the previous Tinker Titan World Boss Event, no one else on my Team cared and we lost by over 100K, even though I was first, and would have been first on the other Team’s board.

This Event has taken a sudden turn very much for the worse for my Team, so it looks like, once again, I will be on the losing side. Yesterday, my Team was up by 7-10K, depending on the time of day, but this morning we were over 7K behind…seems like the top two on the opposition have had enough of their staring contest, and have started brawling. Both are ~27K and flip back and forth in the lead. Their third would be fifth on my Team, so it is frustrating again. I am currently second, ~2K behind @keet, but have been waiting to start the final push, as I have the consumables (not that I necessarily want to be first, just on the winning side). Seems like, once again, there will be no point in trying…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m 1st place on my board but I would be 5th on the opponent’s board.

They have really started grinding now. Probably as they saw that my team was catching up, now they show what they are really able to do.
    It doesn’t help that 15th place on my board has pretty much resigned, and that 1st place on the opponent’s board overdoes it…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.