Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Yup, totally missed it! I tend to check the main forum page pretty rarely, so that explains that. I’ll check it out, thanks!

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Here’s my other strategies for the new event,

Wizard (with Last Will set), Berserker, Spies.

Elite Skulkers, Elite Seadog, Rainbird.

Priest, Cannoneer, Marksmen.

Witch, Illusionist (With Last Will set), Treasure Hunters.

Elite Stone Guard, Priest, Marksmen.

Elite Thunderbird, Pirate, Spies.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

One week left to go!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Just got the infamous ESoD. What happened?
    Anyone found out anything strange?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got the ESoD as well. I wonder as well, but have no time to try it out right now…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Here we go!

I won’t play until a bit later, though… Hoping to get a slightly less active enemy team.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Already started and well, the highest arena points to get is 250 + 80 + 90. So basically 420 medals and all battles now cost 5 stamina. So that’s a 1260 per full refill. Couple that with the free ad refill and you’ve got 1680 points.

I am bummed they reduced the event medals from the wheel. Thankfully the total is still 10K. EG, here I come!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Weren’t these battles 5 stamina before? Or was it 7 in the E.Cleric event? I do know rewards were twice as high back then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 The reward had a 750 event medal slot but the stamina required was 7. They actually reduced the possible amount you can win per battle by a lot. Now it would take a lot more time I plan on using less Stamina Drinks/ Friendship Essence

Btw, got a message just now that my arena team was defeated by yours.

Raxor
    @mndc

I was palying agains him, and I had a severe bug :

– The giant Kraken did his 3-turn attack on my birds, so I had my chili ready to cure all of them with Mathilda, not only it didn’t work, but I couldn’t proceed further in the battle and I couldn’t make my remaining birds attack, so a battle wasted.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Ah I see. Memories are quite blurry already. XD
    I will use a few FE’s probably (to make sure I always get the 250 reward) but I’ll try to tone down on Stamina Drinks (unless my Top 5 is just as insane as during the Olympics event!).

Yup. I used your team to reset a tough opponent I got. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45

Yup. I used your team to reset a tough opponent I got.

So that’s what it was. XD

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Samurai is working great, managed to do 2 battles before the Kraken had to heal/upgrade, only saw him attack my birds once.

There is also a “watch video for double rewards” when you win, I wasn’t sure if how often it appears so I only did it after getting the 250 reward.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@marty-schofield It’s once every 12 hrs.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Level 2 kraken is a bit tougher, he’s regenerating tentacles now, not sure if that’s new or I just never saw one live long enough to do it.

If one of your birds is held by a tentacle, you can kill that tentacle and free the bird so they can still attack in that round.

Raxor
    @mndc

@marty-schofield He can regnerate tentacles normally, but only the ones that appears at the begining of the battle grants points, the regenerated ones just gives XP and snoutlings.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oh hey! I have a cheater in my board!. :D

Welp this just happened

Got 11K in about no time flat and is playing so fast that the world boss can’t even live for long after regenerating and his team also has some decent grinders. None of my team members have a chance to win that headgear.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Is it only me that gets a crash of the game after every time I have battled the Kraken?

Edit: it seems to be when the game tries to fetch the leader board information after I have battled him that the game crashes :-/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny It doesn’t happen to me.

Keet
    @keet

@angryjohnny I have been having the same problem when I try to look at the leaderboard. My game either just poofs, or I get the “unfortunately Epic has stopped” message and then it poofs.
    It is nice that they are allowing us to use 4 birds for the battle this time! I have been using Elite Paladin with dragon breath set, Rainbird with reset set, Elite Pirate with finisher set, and Elite Tricksters with shadow steps set (it’s the highest level blues set I have right now). This lineup seems to be working pretty well for me so far. =)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So my stats: (always got the highest point possible)
    FE wasted: 28
    SD wasted: the first 5 battles didn’t cost me anything but later used up 83 of them

Currently at 9660 and will rest until I have 5 stamina. Not in any hurry now. Good luck to others.

burbman
    @burbman

Can somebody help me understand the logic behind the regeneration period? Each time I have logged in to play this morning, after the very first battle, my Kracken has been regenerating for 15 minutes. I get to play when time permits, and if the opponent is unavailable, I miss out on the ability to use the stamina I have. Very frustrating to see him, then watch my “teammates” knock him out 20 times so he has to regenerate again. Why does Rovio have this in the game if it prevents players from playing?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The Kraken on my game already has to recharge, after just one battle. :(
    My leaderboard is pretty OK, my team is currently in lead. No people on both boards that I should know.

I tried the first battle with Paladin, L.Bird, Sea Dog and Skulkers. It worked, but since the tentacles provide a really strong shield, I should probably use Wizard and Spies instead because of their AoE abilities.

@mndc

He can already regenerate the tentacles at Level 0. At least, mine could.

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – I used EPali, ETBird, ESea Dog, and E Skulkers in my battle. Gang up Sea Dog on Skulkers, Skulkers buffs self to put negative effects on all tentacles and body, Rage to Tbird knocks out all tenticles, Pali to body. Second round Gang up on Tbird, attack body with Tbird, attack body with Pali, attack body with Skulkers, Finisher set hits for 18k, battle over. Never got attacked.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@burbman that’s how they do the team events, every 20 times the enemy is killed he goes to heal for 15 minutes and comes back a level stronger

So far I’ve only fought mine on levels 0,2,4,6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.