Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast
    Yeah that was why I didnt understand what was the problem :) and the reason why I was hotheaded, sorry for that ;) So it is good that the riddle was solved :) Let the Bird-Force be with you :)
    BTW. LBird, Samurai, Marksmen can be more effective than Skulkers in this team. Marksmen can almost double dmg Samurai’s attacks.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    What about Cannoneer instead of L-Bird? Cannoneer will lower the boss’s attack which is always good, and he can also attack three times AND you can put Finisher or Scissors on him :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@kennymcc

Oh I didn’t think you were hotheaded because you kept using smileys ? I was at work and wasn’t thinking all that rationally and just thought you were playing with me but since I was at work I didn’t have time for it ? Incidentally when you tag me in a post my email tone takes on more meaning since the tone is Yoda’s “Do or do not. There is no try”. ?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Lowering enemies dmg is good when u know that u dont have enough attacking force and u have to face some attacks of enemy that can effect your final result of the battle (3 star rating) – ofcourse if it is in addition it is always useful :) It is questionable what is better: Stunning chance of Samurai with Grand Slam set or Cannoneer with Finisher set (Scissors set).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I prefer more damage over stuns :)

Dave
    @seraphion

Lets see how high the krakens hp will be. If its below 20k I can simply attack with sulkers. Buff red paladin with bomb cpt. Use chilli on red and he will be down :D
    And my pala is only lvl 12

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@seraphion @smwforever45
    What was the highest health of the last WorldBoss? Do u remember it?

@smwforever45

I prefer guaranteed dmg or effects. Ok 45% and higher is quite a good chance in my eyes :) but u cant 100% count on it ;) and thats make me a little “nervous” during some battles ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I think the highest health was 36k.

Then you shouldn’t use Dragon or TJ :-)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@kennymcc what software do you use to record your battles?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    I use Debut Video Capture Software. You can select any part of your screen to record, thats very useful and I use it alot :)

@smwforever45

36k is not that much if u compare it with 3rd wave of final battle in the last event :) I think that many players can make 36k dmg before enemy acts :)

I like Dragon set :) I dont like TJ :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Yeah, shouldn’t be too hard :)

But you said you are against set item bonuses that aren’t 100% certain :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    No I didnt say that :) I said that 45% is still acceptable for me :) even if it makes me nervous sometimes :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I decided to try some combinations against Posidon Pig in the Maelstrom. My birds are 60/15 Weapons Dragon Breath, Mana and Balister all fully enchanted.

E Paladin, ESD, ETB score 55,500
    E Paladin, ESD, LB score 55,500
    E Paladin, ETB, E Skulkers score 54,854
    LB, ESD, E Skulkers score 57,000
    E Paladin, E Mage, Rogues score 54,000

The following combination I played 3 different ways.

Canoneer, illusionist, Marksmen score 54,000, 54,000 and 52,500

They all work some better than others.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@bubbley Rovio loves to make surprises. As usual, worldbosses will be totally (at least very quite) different from any single pigs in the game (though it may have a little bit connection with the current pigs).
    You can post that on the walkthrough page of you want to.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@aufar-ramadhan yeah I am sure it will be something different.i just did that to test out some of the combinations the guys had been discussing. I don’t think it’s worth posting in Walktroughs. Most people will play the Maelstrom long before they reach my rank and level. I didn’t have Seadog when I played it so Paladin, TB, Skulkers was my choice at the time.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I tried Magic Shield- 1 with no class changing, and here are the results:

Avenger, Wizard, Princess: 32241
    Avenger, Princess, Spies: 26245
    Avenger, Princess, Berserker: 28573
    Avenger, Wizard, Berserker: 26007
    Avenger, Wizard, Spies: 34321
    Avenger, Berserker, Spies: 23400
    Wizard, Berserker, Spies: 31551
    Wizard, Princess, Berserker: 31176
    Wizard, Princess, Spies: 16600
    Princess, Berserker, Spies: 25704.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Frost Savage is The Bomb (pun intended) when teamed up with a Wizard and Princess/Nightmare. As long as the pigs aren’t immune to stun, they’re more like harmless frogs against this setup (due to all the croaking, haha). When using this combo in an event, I can mow down those new piggies so fast that it takes hours of play before I even find out what the new pigs’ abilities are, lol. Doesn’t even matter that my Frost Savage is a few levels lower than the other two.

Of course, I admit to having an unhealthy obsession with Matilda’s Nightmare set, but I blame this on the fact that Frostheart/FrozenHide was my first banner set. And you know what they say, “>2500 damage to opponent without using a turn = Quick and Easy Victories”… Well, if they don’t say that, they should!

Agree about Cleric, though.. uber-yawn. Elite Cleric = Why Bother? It’s still not strong enough to merit regular use, and it is always irritating to see Cleric in arena goals…

As far as Elite Illusionist goes, I think I would prefer an Elite Root Canal, or even an Average Pimple…

Anonymous

@epicgrindr
    This post cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh!
    FWIW, Cleric can be used together with Guardian and Thunderbird for a reasonably competitive team. If you use all of their defensive spells at once, it almost negates enemy attacks (especially AoE attacks), while also damaging them for attacking as well. Not so good against charge attacks or venomous attacks though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus I personally use Cleric only when the Arena objectives tell me to. otherwise, it’s either Witch or Bard. But from the Elite upgrades, I am definitely waiting for Elite Samurai; that design is nice (and many seem to agree).

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    I didn’t mean to imply that I use Cleric with any regularity. Only when arena objectives require it, or when I’m messing around out of boredom. If I’m being competitive, I’m using Witch or occasionally Princess (or not using Matty at all).

Anonymous

BTW, you know what’s a lot of fun? Princess, Marksmen and Mage (or TBird) when facing Ninjas or Pigmies. It’s like watching waves crash against rocks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Okay, I get it. But also at the same time, I really want these Elite Samurai, Elite Berserker and Elite Treasure Hunters. The designs are awesome and I really want to use them against the Chronicle Cave pigs. Elite Witch also looks neat (almost).

BF10
    @bf10

In general, I don’t really like using the Guardian unless I’m forced, and I lack Elite Classes because cough lucky coins. I will try to see if heavy damage works.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Wait, where are you seeing designs for those elite classes?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus I extracted them from the game files and made a new thread about it posting all of them (or the ones that I found at least) and thus they are also in my album.

Guess you missed it but if you care about spoilers, don’t visit it (because they are massive ones).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.