Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 24 replies - 226 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

For all of those who think “a few points” don’t matter…

2016-09-11-12-00-16.jpg

Not that I pushed (I obviously could have consumed), but I found it quite funny. And what’s a hundred Snouts anyways?

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

I am in the winning team and rank 1 (19,500 points, 2nd place was 18,500), and I rolled the all birds mastery in 1 roll.

BF10
    @bf10

My leaderboard was filled with grinders, a few who stopped at Elite Guardian, and only two who did not get the Elite Guardian.

Got very lucky for one star. Did not have to respin.

LuckyforOneStar.jpeg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    Woah that was a lucky one indeed! Nice.

Congrats on your (first I assume?) Mastery 7 class!

Pointless
    @pointless

And my good will was a karmic win…first roll:

2016-09-11-12-00-53.jpg

Which pushed my first Class to M15 that I have not used at all (Cannoneer)

Suzy
    @suzyq

My team won. We got to level 76, final scores 301950 -265620. I came 3rd with 29950. I got 5K for Bomb, Chuck and All. This resulted in 13 of my birds going up 1 level and getting my first bird (Wizard) to level 12 :) :) :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished in first place at about 30,000 points (no idea how I did that, I wasn’t even aiming for first place) and on the winning team.

I got All + Blues + Matilda after 4 respins :-)

BF10
    @bf10

@smwforever45
    Yep, Druid was always the highest because it was a slightly worse version of Rouges in attack before then.

Pointless
    @pointless

@thisepicplayer wait, you were on the winning side and first on your Team with less than 20K?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Congrats to everyone!

@pointless
    Admit it – you HAVE used Cannoneer at one point in the game :) I used all classes after I just got them. Until I found out that it’s not good.

@suzyq
    Wizard at M12 is lovely :) And if Rovio hadn’t raised the Mastery cap a few months ago you would have your first bird maxxed out now. :P

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Tactics worked. Well worth the 200 fe the event cost me. 5k all chuck bomb.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Thank you, I was excited that Wizard got to 12, but now got a lot of work to do to get to the new top level of 15.

I’m just sorry for you and others who were on a side where the rest of your team’s weren’t playing as hard as they could have, it must be soon frustrating. Still on the plus side well done for coming 1st :) :)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Kraken ended up at level 90 for my board, still finished behind the other team

I think they should ignore the highest and lowest scores, kind of how Olympics diving works. Or maybe split the bonus +50% to winning team in each comp, %50% to any team in the global top 50%

Win your comp and be in the top 50%? You get doubled +100%
    Lose, but be on a top 50% team, you get +50%
    Win, but be in a comp that’s in the bottom 50%, you get 50%
    Lose, in a bottom 50%, you get no bonus

Mp127
    @mp127

I’m gonna have a talk with Technical Support, game has crashed immediately after I clicked a confirm button and seems that I haven’t got any mastery and coins. :/

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I certainly have used Cannoneer before, what I meant was that it was my first Class to go from M14-M15 without grinding with him at all, purely from Dojo and Event rewards.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Landed #2 somehow from #12 and got double Snoutlings. Not bad.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Oh well… I guess we tried, especially my Top 5 was quite competitive but not quite as competitive as the opposing Top 5 ;)

@marty-schofield

That would probably be the best deal for everyone. I support your idea!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Obviously, I am in the losing team. Got 2500 for all, Chuck and the Blues in my first spin. Not bad.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Finished in pretty much the same position I was in when I made my last post – was #1 on my team by over 5000 points and would have been the top score on the opposing team as well, in spite of using only about 10-15 FEs on re-spins for the entire event, but the team lost badly, falling short by over 40k. Fortunately I got the 2500 all on the first spin, with 2500 more for Matilda and Blues.

angryde
    @angryde

Congrats to all!

My team won – but my personal reward was meager owing to my appalling lack of effort. I finished the event with just under 20,000…

deep.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    At least your team won – the reward you got is in fact way better than the one I got for winning in a losing team…

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@angryde I think we are the same. The difference is that i’m too late posting this.

Wild
    @billw

My bad, I found the change button on the Guardian. Thanks for the info, got the elite version now.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

@pointless Lower level players (30-40) farm less than higher level players. If you were in level 20-30 you would find 1st place to to easy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 24 replies - 226 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.