Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • BF10
    @bf10

How do I beat level 15? The healing is a major issue and I cannot get pass it easily. I do not have Bard to stun the pigs or anything like that.

Timber
    @timber

I was cruising along in third place when all of my birds reached level 15 and the wheel turned to snoutlings. I’ll continue to play the event for the elite upgrade EDIT>(and the gold) but my playtime will be spent in Eastern Sea 6 stocking up on rainbow shells.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Threw in a few Stamina Drinks, not for the competition, but to make it to GPC as quickly as possible. (I spent 105 FE’s to craft the drinks! It would’ve been 35 before the update! Such bullcrap…)
    I was pretty satisfied with the storyline in this mini-campaign. I’d love this kind of stuff for a second island…

Still in 1st place.
    7 Candyfloss to go.
    1/4 GPC runs cleared. My current LC balance is now 103.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Gone through the last gate and waiting for stamina to fill up. Only got to get 9 more candy floss :)

jwiv
    @jwiv

Oof. L15 is definitely rocking my world right now.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ll switch to Level 20 to grind event points. I find it a bit easier than Level 10, plus, healing isn’t reduced by 50%, and you can also use a 4th bird there :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

5 Candyfloss to go and i am running out of FE another 20 and i can’t afford to make more FE or use them for retry loot spin i wan to keep them for a retry at Wheel of Fortune in the end. I am second place 102.850 and the 1st place is 107.250 and 3rd place is 101.200 and the 4th is around 83.000

Also i entered just now the castle as always 11 gold coins the reward!
    Meh i had already the Illusionist lvl 7 because i had bought it recently but the Reborn Legendary set with both items lvl 62 and upgrade up to 5 level both till now they are working good i hope the Elite Headgear of the Illusionist will give something better!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @angryde
    Do u have this too :)? What is “count/max-count” :D?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@kennymcc I see that too. I suspect they are going to limit you getting only 5 FE per day from friends using your birds, just like you can only get 5 FE per day from friends in general. That means you can only get 10 total per day.

I suspect they went through the game economics and decided they needed to make FE worth more (nad harder to get) so people will be more inclined to spend money to buy LCs to obtain FE. When people talk about having thousands of FE in their accounts, it’s not hard to see what the game designers are trying to solve.

This is the next stage and in concert with them reducing the payout of snoutlings.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I also got the ME offer.

Just as what @jamairoqui said, “count” is what you’re getting per friend and “max count” is the capped amount you can get from that friend in a certain period of time. This is to limit you from getting too many FE if they keep borrowing your birds.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer so if I borrow a friends bird daily they won’t get the FE? Do we know what the cap is?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@bubbley Just a guess, but my hunch is that each player can get 5 FE per day from everyone borrowing their birds. So if datguygamer, yoshi, suzyq, elpapam, and I all borrow one of your birds on the same day, you don’t get any addition FE from other people borrowing your birds.

So you can get 5 FE from the borrowing, and 5 donated outright for 10 total. That seems about right to keep the economy going in terms of FE because in a week you could accumulate enough to spend roughly half respinning things (especially the 10FE spins at the end of the league each week) and not accumulate enough to craft outrageous sums of SD.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@jamairoqui I guess we wait and see.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jamairoqui
    Yeah that make sence, ofcourse I see it now :) Rovio wants to force players to buy more LCs :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer @kennymcc @jamairoqui
    Weird. I did not get any Stamina Drinks offered, and if someone borrows my birds I don’t get a “count/maxcount” thing.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I would say: Be patient ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s a glitch, it’s not actually supposed to show up. I got SD on both profiles.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh. I see…
    Android users get all the good things…

I remember when this code for 100 free LC’s was around, I tried entering it only to find out it was Android-only :(

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 But there are benefits to using an iPhone:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/iphone-users-have-more-se_n_678291.html

it’s not just about ABE.

BF10
    @bf10

How do I beat level 16? Without Red, I’m pretty much open to damage. I also do not have Bard to stun the Bass Brute.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got Elite Illusionist :) :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    ROFL. Life isn’t all about sex :)

@bf10

Attack the Brass Brute whenever possible. Use Samurai to shield all the birds before he attacks. If you have the set, bring Chuck with the Mana set.

@suzyq

I’m about to get mine as well, just waiting for one more Stamina to refill :)

EDIT: Here he is! I unlocked Illusionist! That’s class #29! Only Thunderbird now and I can finally bulk up LC’s!

The song that played while I unlocked Illusionist: “No One Knows” by Queens of the Stone Age. Not sure if someone can make up a joke out of this or not :P

BF10
    @bf10

@smwforever45
    I don’t have Mana Shell and the level does not allow you to use Red.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    Oops, you’re right…
    Cleric provides a slight shield too.
    Additionally, birds like Mage, Thunderbird or Rogues will hurt the Brute when he attacks.
    Otherwise, just smash through with your strongest birds. Bomb would probably be a good choice.
    Make sure to have some potions, just in case. Chili cakes to defeat the Brute as quick as possible, potions in case he attacks and your birds are at critical health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.