Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@gabe-nestor @smwforever45 I’ve had no problems with Wiz-15, Spies-15, Samurai-14 and E-Pirate-14. I think it helps when 3 or the 4 characters are using highly enchanted sets! Plus, that new set for bomb – with the bonus attack following a rage chili attack and 8% damage reduction – is really handy!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@angryde I don’t use an enchanted sets. I won’t enchanted any weapons until Rovio implements a way to carry enchantments over to new sets when they inevitably raise the level cap again. Right now I am hoarding all my shards and materials. I think I have over 650 shards.

That new bomb set is kind of pointless if you are using Sea Dog because one of the bonus attacks get canceled out. Finisher is my favorite set for enemies with high hp or arena banners.

angryde
    @angryde

@gabe-nestor Hey, I totally understand your approach :-) I am a bit of a hoarder myself. I’ve only got 250 shards in the bank but quite a few LCs saved ;-) Whatever works – that’s my motto!

Ed. and the new set is great for me because I don’t have Sea Dog – LOL!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor
    I guess that works too, although enchantment makes your birds REALLY strong. I enchant up to rank 5, anything beyond that I consider a huge waste of shards and materials unless Rovio does what you said ;)

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

And again. after i complete 3rd part of the class the game again crashes after any event battle. Some one doing some thing in rovio or not?

Jenn
    @jennt

Damn..I came here to complain about watching the video (IF I can manage to time it right to not get the “no ad scheduled” message) and stillllll not getting promised bonus stamina…but then I saw all the problems everyone else is having… o.O I play on Android as well but I haven’t experience a single problem aside from the usual “no ad scheduled” bug. I’m definitely counting my blessings that all I’m losing out on is 5 free stamina drinks! I feel bad for you guys who can’t catch a break with the Rovio disasters!

angryde
    @angryde

@jennt Welcome back, stranger :-P Hey, just count your lucky stars, eh!?

BF10
    @bf10

I finished getting the Pretzel and Gingerbread, I am 4/15 for the hats, 2/15 for flags, and 1/20 for cotton candy.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My current item slot:
    10/10 giant pretzels
    10/10 gingerbread
    15/15 Bavarian hats
    1/15 Bavarian flags
    3/20 candyfloss
    I expect to pick up my Illusionist by the end of the month :)

Competition also couldn’t be any better for me. I’m in 1st at 61,525 points. 2nd is 44,925, 3rd is 35,000. ZiZu is at 18,650 on #5, still hasn’t cheated.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 you’re doing really well, keep up the good work :)

I’ve got all the pretzels, gingerbread, hats, plus 2 flags and 2 candy floss. Given up trying to stay in 4th place, as fast as I overtake them they come right back at me. Anyway 5th is alright as Elite is what is I really want.

#1 73973
    #5 59075 – me
    #6 29125

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    1st has 73,973? That would be a clear cheat!

Anyway, you’re doing pretty good yourself! You do what you can, that’s what matters :)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

73000 isnt that high. I have 87875 right now and I’m in 3rd in my group. Number one in my group is a cheater. He has been sitting at 98650 since the last time he jumped from 43000 a couple days ago. I’m sure he will jump again to 150000 once I pass him up again.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 @gabe-nestor

I agree, 73000 isn’t that high. I am higher than that now and I didn’t use any stamina potions (I don’t have any). I do use many FEs though so I always get the item or the highest score on the wheel.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@gabe-nestor611

What is the name of your cheat? Very impressed with the scores that you and @pixelyzed have got :)

BF10
    @bf10

@gabe-nestor @pixelyzed
    No, that’s what not he means. Getting an event (or arena) value that does not end with 0 or 5 is impossible, so that’s clearly a cheat.

With school being an issue, I am not really sure what to do to get all the hats and stuff. How do I even do so when I can only do 4 hours on weekdays and no stamina drinks?

Jenn
    @jennt

@angryde Thank ya! I’ve been playing but haven’t been on here much lately. Been busy and I guess nothing to complain about? :D I’m definitely counting my lucky stars about that!! I’m managing a solid 2nd place on my board for this event despite not playing hardly at all on Saturday. No way I could’ve managed that if I had the crashes everyone else is experiencing. Hope you guys get some compensation!!

Leader on my board has 72,150. I’m in second with 69,600. You guys are on some tough boards!!

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Wondering if I should use FEs for stamina drinks, wheel re-rolls, or save to re-roll the final prize wheel…

JonnieK
    @jonniek

Due to all the crashes,
    I have given up any hope of attaining even a single star on the leaderboard.
    I am concerned that I will not be able to collect all the resources for my Elite Illusionist headgear…
    I haven’t been able to collect some of the free items watching the videos.
    Nor have I been able to collect 5 free stamina by watching a video, sometimes due to crashing, sometimes due to “No add currently available.”
    *sigh*

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor @pixelyzed
    I know that, I’m not stupid :P
    But valid scores always end in 00, 25, 50 or 75. Even a score such as 4,184 would be cheated, as low as it is, but it’s not possible to achieve through legit means.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 @gabe-nestor

You’re right Yoshi! I never noticed score numbers always end with a 0 or 5. Mine in the event is now 77525 (and I’m third until I get the 6 Bavarian Flags I still need and can get bigger spin wheel numbers).

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@smwforever45 Youre right. I didn’t pay attention to that last number.

@suzyq
    His name is golden.skyway Throughout the event, his score doesn’t go up regularly at all. His score has made 2 huge jumps that always put him in first. First he jumped to 43000 and then he jumped to 99000. He has stayed there for a few days. I’m expecting another huge jump because he just got passed up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Neat progress there :)
    My score is about the same, a bit lower maybe, and I’m in #1 with a safe lead that could possibly allow me to skip an entire day (which I won’t do, of course :P). I need 7 or 8 flags still. In return, I’ve got more candyfloss from the ads :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

I got 5 or 6 candyfloss from the ads too. :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’ve just got my last flag so all I need to get is 17 candy floss, but will get more from the Chest. Still #5 at the moment.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@gabe-nestor @pixelyzed @smwforever45 golden.skyway is a known cheat. He is on the list. It is worth taking a look a the known cheaters thread from time to time. The list is updated weekly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.