Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer @angry-johnny @angryde @dahnlor @all on android and maybe IOS:
    Something PIG is happening:
    – No matter you’re logged in to Facebook or not, it always CRASHES in the MIDDLE of the battle.
    – No matter you opened the leaderboard or not.
    – It happens on both The Arena and The Event!
    – The Event portal rarely showed up NOW!
    – MAYBE Arena also crashes because both of them have the SAME leaderboard SYSTEM. With Anti-Cheat 2.0 and FB leaderboard.
    – MAYBE @smwforever45 ‘s ANTI-PLAY theory (sorry if I mentioned the wrong guy) is upgraded to 2.0 and also applied to The Arena.

So here’s the thing:
    EPIC UPDATES:
    – Bavarian Funfair! Enjoy with pretzels and CRASHING Rollercoasters that crashlanded in the app itself! Unlock the Illusionist or the Elite Illusionist by spending money on the autumn sale! Not the event.
    – NEW Arena Leaderboard System! Enjoy the new friend leaderboard. And because, it’s connected to Facebook. It’ll crash nicely after battles.
    – NEW!!!! ARENA ANTI-CHEATER SYSTEM!!!! Our event Anti-Cheater System is also added to the Arena! Make sure you spend lots of bucks to totally BAN the Cheater (LITERALLY) and get small compensations for your problem!
    – BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS (Look at it carefully!)
    Bugs!!!!! Without fixes!?!?!?!?!?!? What the????????
    They already teased new Bugs with that.
    And one more thing:
    – ANTI-PLAY SYSTEM 2.0!!!!!! This is a massive upgrade for Android guys all over the world! We’ve upgraded the APS right after the ACS upgraded! More lags and crashes!!!! Even if you’re logged out of Facebook! And we’ve removed the portal do you’re likely to crash even more!!!!!!!
    And this feature is also applied on The Arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make sure each of you buy the highest amount of LCs and send apologise to us for sending too many tickets!!!!!!
    And, we’ll upgrade this system to 3.0 as you wish!!!!!!!

That should be the real Changelog. Don’t forget “Bugs and Improvements” without fixes!!!!!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    I’m sorry dude, but I don’t have ANY troubles as of right now!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 That’s why I’m jealous of iOS.
    #SwypeTypeErrorype

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan To be fair, I am on Android but none of the problems have occurred to me including the crashes.

BF10
    @bf10

How do I get pass the Brass Brute on the sixth level? His chance that he stuns is like 75% instead of 50%, and nearly everytime he stuns all of my targets. Or is this Rovio trying to make an impossible version of the Brawler boss?

I do have a Mighty Eagle’s Favorite Dish if that’s an option.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@bf10 if you’re having trouble with Brass Brute, try classes like Princess, Tricksters and Rain Bird that can remove harmful effects

or Treasure Hunters that can block harmful effects

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK, it SEEMS like the crashes on Android is caused by loading the leader board so…… don’t look at it.

BF10
    @bf10

@marty-schofield
    I don’t have Treasure Hunters, and the Brute always stun all my birds that I cannot do anything against it. I cannot even use potions.

angryde
    @angryde

God, I am so bad at events… only 12,000 points and zero stars. I just never seem to be able to keep up!

BF10
    @bf10

@angryde
    You’re not alone. I’m 10th just because of school with 4,125 points. Fortunately the others below me have less than 2,000 points.

I was able to get pass the Bass Brute with Tricksters, Druid, and Samurai and got rid of minions first. Unfortunately even with full health birds I only got 2 stars.

angryde
    @angryde

@bf10 Thanks… it’s actually good to know I’m not the only person who sucks at this game. I just don’t know how these people maintain these scores!? Burning through SDs!?

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Got the most Unique Battle ever in this event.
    http://imgur.com/ZKa969V
    I don’t know the odds of getting this.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve got an interesting person on my board. “Catzy” seems to ONLY play for 1st place. The rate at which he gained points did NOT slow down when the second gate opened. It seems that he only unlocked the first ingredients and now plays Level 3 non-stop.
    If he has the LC’s to pay for Elite Illusionist post-event, then why are Snoutlings so important for him?

@angryde

Trust me, I only play normally! I try to check on the game every 3 hours to burn through the Stamina the game generates for me. I’m not spending Stamina Drinks like in the Elite Tricksters event! Besides, they’re so expensive now anyway.

@tinostar11

Wizpig has started up the Pig Cloner I see.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Well so far I’ve got all my pretzels and hearts plus 1 hat and 1 flag. I’m in 5th place at the moment and don’t expect to get much higher.

Unfortunately, the 5 stamina video was “not available” again for me just now, second time that’s happened in this event :( :(

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I can’t even play the event now… so I’ll probably come last, I’d imagine. I’ll have to burn through SDs just to reach 1* :-/

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

And again. Game crashes after event battle. Rovio, whan you stop this insult?? Crash after battle, when player take all parts of class from stage of battle.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Very sorry to hear that :( :( Don’t give up they may fix it in time, so all is not lost.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Using Priestess on the levels with the Brass Brute seems to be helpful for me. Thats how I 3 -star all my levels on the first try.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just had the same guy golden.skyway jump from 43000 to 99000 event points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Geez, Level 10 is HARD. Even with four birds. I depend on luck so one of my birds doesn’t go KO. And the stunning chance from the Brass Brute is VERY high.

EDIT: Using Paladin instead of Samurai really changes the game.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

I agree the Brute is strong, he jus stunned 3 of my birds at once. Fortunately, he left Wizard alone and I had a full chilli so he got finished off :)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Skulkers, Thunderbird, Paladin and Sea Dog are the birds I use for Level 10. My Sea Dog with Finisher did 13000 to finish the brute off.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gabe-nestor
    That’s almost my strategy as well.
    I use Paladin, Mage, Capt’n and Skulkers. Skulkers on themselves, Capt’n on Paladin or Mage, and then start the party. :P

Pointless
    @pointless

Very similar to @gabe-nestor , but with Wizard in lieu of TBird. The Brute hasn’t got an attack off yet…

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I use Paladin, T-bird with mana set, Cleric and Seadog for level 10. T-bird and Cleric use their support skills.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.