Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just started the event. Pretty interesting so far! Some pigs are recolours of old pigs (the Camera Pig is now the Pretzel Pig, for example) – but there are some new sights as well :)
    So far I’ve got three Pretzels and one Candyfloss. Competition on my board seems OK.
    Unfortunately I did not get 5 bonus Stamina. “No ads available”

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @partshade

R O F L

Poor Yosh!!!

Poor Yosh

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Has anybody else noticed issues in targeting the female Pigs on iOS? The “target circle” is way off and can cause you to attack another Pig, yet the game still understands which Pig you intend to attack. Weird. Their info boxes are also out-of-whack, since they say “Character Name” and “Skill Name” with inaccurate details about the female Pig’s moveset, in terms also occurred during the Angry Birds Epic 2nd Anniversary campaign with the elderly wizard Pigs…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

All I noticed so far was this:

“value_4” is actually 2.

@angryde
    Yeaaaah, poor me :P

angryde
    @angryde

Hmmm, not happy… had 2x crashes this morning and lost 10x SD and more than 2500 trophies. :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Surprisingly calm board on my side! Some people still didn’t play more than one game, the others are way behind.

So far I didn’t spend a single Stamina Drink. Only a few FE’s to respin.

Dave
    @seraphion

@smwforever45

Almost the same ob my board. 2 are around 7 k. Rest is below. I wont complain :D

Did you started late to get an easier board?

chris
    @chriss9

question to diagnose my problem (birds just to weak):

what does the difficulty bar before the fight show you? My pointer is always at the skull, not above, right on it. Same for everyone because it is an event or do you get into the yellow/green area?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 you are very lucky with your board. On my board 1st has got 53k, I’m in 6th place with 47k at the moment.
    Sorry, those scores were my Arena board scores.

I see that you have Zizu on your board, so keep an eye on their score as they cheat, they are on @bubbley list.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

In the past !2 hours I have crashed 6 times…2 during power up ads, 2 during event battles, 1 during an arena battle and 1 during an ad for more stamina. It’s very annoying!

Dave
    @seraphion

@mistychristie

Yes me too. But only after I collected my points in the event. So it doesnt really matter. Just a bit annoying

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got an Epic message just now. Since then, the Pretzel Pig and others don’t have their passive ability anymore.

@suzyq

Oh shhhhh-
    Well, even if I end up in #2 it’ll be alright. :P

@seraphion

Yeah I started ~3 hours late :)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Fun enough – the constant bonus attacks and those candy cane pigs clouding the birds so they miss adds to the challenge.

But I’ve already crashed out 3 times, hasn’t stopped me from finishing the Pretzels, but that’s at least 1200 points lost (probably more)

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I’ve crashed several times as well, mainly after getting all of the collectibles. Seems like it might be the return of the Facebook bug we had a few events ago – I tried logging out of Facebook and have not yet crashed after doing that (and, when trying again after logging back into Facebook, crashed again). Crashes always happened when reloading the map after spinning, and so far I think I’ve managed to get the points earned from the spin in spite of crashing.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I love that the player in 1st place in my leaderboard is already at 17,625.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@tinostar11
    I’m at 18,525 points as of right now. Was quite lucky and got all ten pretzels without having to respin. I did respin a few times afterwards so I’d always get the 750 point reward.
    Any score above mine means that this guy probably threw in some Stamina Drinks.

ZiZu on my board is playing legitly at the moment. 9,000 points and currently 3rd place for him.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I just passed 20,000 points, and I’ve yet to use a re-spin or stamina potion.

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

I’ve crashed a few times, but it’s only after i’ve spun the wheel on both this and the arena’s so thankfully i still got the reward

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

I’m pleased they have simplified it a little, by getting rid of the bonus attacks

having to battle pigs that constantly had a bonus attack and pigs that made you miss in one go was extremely difficult.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh i ma 2nd in my leaderboard 27500 points. After some long very long time i GPM at the nest i have had a legendary weapon and i made a new set for my matilda, now i need 8 shreds to level up it.

Pointless
    @pointless

I kind of miss the extra challenge of the retaliation (sorry). Definitely made the battles more interesting tactically… faced with a wave of seven pretzel Pigs…wow, what to do.

On a side note, these Events and upgrades are certainly ignored by the Nest, not even a mention on the main page lately.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@pointless
    I agree. Without the bonus attacks its way simple. They should have kept them for those of use that have full set m15 birds.
    Then again they were a source of crashes like no other I’ve seen (if the got killed during retaliation the game stuck)

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

The event is unplayeble!!!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just had someones score jump at least 25000. Either he cheated or used over 100 stamina drinks.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

Cheater! 25k its 50 battles with best outcome.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.