Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I am by no means an expert, and I will cede to your knowledge, but the mother in-law has a (seemingly) old wooden plaque on the wall with a carved relief of the city skyline on it, and “Auxsburg”. U can only think of three reasons for this:

1) It is an old name for the city.
    2) It is a kitchy “made in China” souvenir that is an in-joke and holds some sentimental value.
    3) Being Bavarian, that can’t spell their own cities :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Most likely the first option.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 But university is free in Germany… so why would your folks/olds care..? They have an “idea” about what you should be doing and when..? I guess THAT is very German! :P Poor Yosh!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    German Leistungsdruck, to say it like the Liberals. :P

Also, Uni is not completely free, that’s an illusion! One semester currently costs €320 at my university.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Dude, my cumulative Uni debt was almost AUD $105,000.00 Trust me, comparatively speaking, German Uni is “free.” XD

BF10
    @bf10

In general, how much does Golden Pig dungeon gives? And what can I get if I have enough LC after the event? (not counting Illusionist)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    €1,800 (the money for six semesters) is still a lot of money for a family like mine where I’m the FIRST one to attend university… heck I was even the first to do an Abitur.

@bf10

You get 10 Lucky Coins for defeating the enemy in the final (5th) wave which is the “Mother of the Golden Pigs”. You can attend the dungeon once every 24 hours. So if you’re quick, up to four runs are possible netting you 40 LC’s.

You won’t have enough LC’s after the event to buy something, I don’t think. But you can start saving up for the remaining classes. Sea Dog and Thunderbird are worth it, for example.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 €320/semester is very cheap. Studying in Germany is still cheaper than in Canada.

What is that €320 for?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Jokes aside, I understand where you’re coming from… I was also the first person in my family to finish high school + attend university: and I certainly understand what it’s like to come from an exceedingly, cough, ‘modest background.’ Hence, the 100K of student loans! Urgh… doing full time Uni and working 30+ hours per week SUCKED… so hard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    About a third of the €320 is for the semester ticket (in order to ride trains or buses in near proximity for free). The rest goes to the university, to support institutions like the Student Services, or to compensate for the work from the administration.

@angryde

And sometimes it’s still not enough to pay for all of that. I heard of similar cases in Germany :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

22 hours and 23 minutes left!

They announced rollercoasters in the 1.5.2 update description…
    It’s probably just a background object… but maybe there’s a rollercoaster piggie :)

(Fun fact, I’m scared of rollercoasters IRL)

BF10
    @bf10

@smwforever45
    Probably the taller ones, or in general?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    In general. ^^;

Anonymous

@smwforever45 Aw man. So I’m assuming you don’t go to amusement parks (Or Funfairs in this case) very often right? Unless you’re a bumper cars kind of guy. :D

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade This ride looks more like @smwforever45 “cup of tea”…

XD

yosh.jpg

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade “Thank you, thank you very much.” Bow. :P

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Event has started guys!
    But I’ll start tomorrow morning.
    Just make sure that Stamina Drinks are 15 FEs in price now!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

SO Sad, Guys!
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    PORKY’s girlfriend was captured by Funfair Wizpig’s magic!
    Help the birds to help Porky!
    He’s a nice friend on the caves and in the final castle.
    Let’s do something good to him!

Pretzels ALERT!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
    WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

BF10
    @bf10

Got three pretzels and a few medallions after 4 gameplays.

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

Wha?? Stamina drinks now cost 15 FE to craft?? Since when?

chris
    @chriss9

Same problem as last sport event (tricksters). My birds got leveld up via bug and now i get overpowered enemies :D

Support said there were no know issues, but compensated me a little.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde @partshade
    ROFL!
    You won’t find me on many funfairs too often, but when I go there expect me to either be on this sort of rides, or at a snack bar, or at a grabbing machine. I’m not the guy for thrill. XD

(My ex-GF took me to a freefall tower once… I swear, I’ll never do that again. I screamed like a chimpanzee XD)

@joanna-caccavo

Since 1.5.2.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever45 I always scream like teen girl yet I love it :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.