Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

• An Epic message popped up on me, and afterwards, I got this new event shown on my game, due to start in 16 days. As a German I should be the one presenting it to you :P:

Upcoming event:
    BAVARIAN FUNFAIR (better known as Oktoberfest ;))

Brand new class for Chuck, the Illusionist, or if you own him already: the Elite Illusionist

Mini campaign with exciting levels

Mysterious Golden Pig dungeon

So, we know what to expect! Lots of beer, pretzels and lederhosen and dirndl pigs :D

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

English screenshot:
    Screenshot_2016-09-05-16-05-03.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

We’re getting a second chance on Illusionist, or Elite Illusionist for all those having the class already (as I’ve been expecting already)! I guess that’s one of two remaining class purchases sorted out for me :)

Sorry for booting you out @angryjohnny. :P

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I do have Illusionist. I think that’s the only class I actually bought. Wasted LCs for me :) I never use it unless it comes up in an objective. I hope after this one they’ll actually offer a useful Elite class like Tricksters. Guardian will be of little use to me either.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well nothing new for me to add here. Anything I can contribute to has already been done.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My contribution here: Useless class :( I want Wizard or Spies :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    May I remind you, Elite Tricksters were already offered, in the Epic Sports Tournament that run during the Olympics ;) I hope you didn’t miss it? These Elite classes have never been offered in the Shop so far.

I’m hoping for Samurai, Wizard and Spies… but we ALL know they’re going to be the last ones. First, they’re going to do the Event classes and the second classes of each bird. In that case, the next ones would be Lightning Bird and Witch.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 All elite classes for starter classes will be offered again for christmas (and even sometime before that). It’s just that for some reason Rovio decided to make them limited time.

But be assured that Elite Illusionist and the other premium elite upgrades will be permanently in the shop once it hits the scene.

Raxor
    @mndc

The original Illusionist hat had a Sonic themed mini-campaign around it, that’s why it’s very Sonic-y in shape, too bad that we wont have Sonic related ennemis during that event.

And I’m glad that I didn’t bough the hat, so i’ll just have to pay 90 LC instead of the 130 (or 260 normally) by now.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

Oh yeah! I did get Elite Tricksters. Now working on getting it to M15 (18K away). It’s one of my most used class these days.

Just got Rogues to M14 today and Elite Bard is about 5K away from M15 (will be my second M15 class after SeaDog).

Really, REALLY hope for Elite Witch or Elite Rogues or Treasure Hunters soon!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Have you got a valid source for that? :o

@mndc

Maybe we will? Dr. Eggman in lederhosen? :D

@pixelyzed

Ah, excellent. :)

If this order continues, the next classes will be:
    Elite Lightning Bird,
    Elite Witch,
    Elite Druid,
    Elite Frost Savage,
    Elite Cannoneer,
    Elite Treasure Hunters,
    and Elite Rogues.

Or they put Elite Samurai somewhere in between or mix the order up… wouldn’t wonder me :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 All sales and events are listed beforehand on the codes during each version release and there are even scrapped sales. What the servers do are just activate them at the right moment.

Like for example, the button for Elite Guardian is there but it is still hidden. Now as soon as we get the headgear, the servers are supposed to activate the button. If not, it will take manual activation from the servers to change the game cache.

So basically, other than the codes, I have no other valid source atm.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I guess the code is the most valid source you can get. LOL

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Funny how it’s “Peoples fest” on the German version, but “Fun Fair” on the English

angryde
    @angryde

@marty-schofield Lol, I know, right? In Australian English, ‘Fest’ has an odd connotation… and living in Germany surrounded by Fests for this and Fests for that… (the Germans love their innumerable pseudo-pagan gatherings)… I am often reduced to fits of childish giggles ;-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    NOT ME. :P I like sitting at home and watching everyone else go to Oktoberfest, Lullusfest, Trachtenfest, “Ersti-Party” and the like. I don’t like alcohol, I don’t like the music they play and I can’t dance. You wouldn’t want to invite me to any party because I would either just sit in a corner flinging birds, or make the party totally awkward and ruin it. (You can invite me to a birthday party if you want. I LOVE chocolate and cherry cake. [Not sour cherries!] :P)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

In the name of the greed I’m surprised that rovio didn’t award the most wanted non premium classes as a second world boss award. Say you need 10k for elite guardian (doable) and at 30 or 50k (not doable without using a lot of FE/Stam) you got elite samurai.
    After these event they could then sell these classes for way more than they’re worth (ie 200LC for samurai wiz and spies).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    Real greed would be if they said “here, you can get Elite Samurai right away for only 200 LC’s… or you can wait one year for the event to get it for free”

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 (a) you could not “ruin” the kinds of parties I choose to attend *because* (b) the kinds of people I choose to associate with would have ZERO problem with your “awkwardness” and (c) *because* some of us don’t see psycho-social diversity as a “bad thing.” ROFL XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I sure would like to meet those people, y’know. XD

So far the only parties I attend are birthday parties of relatives. (Well, and I was at the prom when I graduated! LOL)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 LOL! Such people exist, believe me! Plus, I have a lot to do with professional mathematicians, physicists, biochemists and the like… and they are not what you’d call “neurotypicals.” XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Mathematicians? TAKE ME THERE :D

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Hmm blonde braided piggy. Actual fraulein swine, or just your average porcine crossdresser?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Are you studying MEST subjects at school or..?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I’m not at school anymore mate. :P
    I’m studying Political Sciences in the beautiful town of Marburg… :)

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Nice then, Yosh. You should learn all money conspiracies going on with Rovio. This is enough to make me laugh. Too dry I think.

@angryde
    Do you feel that mathematicians are invading us?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.