Up next: Clam Pig!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jdweagle1 Well, I don’t have too many fancy items, so some of the higher point prizes would be worth getting for me. If I’m really diligent this event, I might get to 20,000th, but I just don’t have a chance of getting the Blues’ item for 10,000th up.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Whew, just beat 2 Super Squid Pigs, and they’re extremely difficult! My ship gives me only a measly 3000 health (from a Cruiser) against a whopping TEN THOUSAND+ health monster pig!!! I would need at least 3 attempts to defeat it, just to get the 400 points (or 200 if I’m helping out)!!! The second had 12,800 HP! I mean, it’s just way too strong (I would need a gem to beat it), along with the fact that you only have 30 minutes to defeat it! At least I get full credit for defeating one that I found myself…

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Is it just me or is this more of a Squid Pig event rather than a Clam Pig event? I’m getting more Squid Pigs than Clam Pigs.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@mighty-red-1 Yeah I’ve been getting more Squid Pigs than usual.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@mighty-red-1 @jdweagle1 it’s the reverse for me I don’t understand

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

I was lucky to get the Minning Boat Bow during the Squid Pig event (higher chance for SS items) and dealing 10000 damage to a level 4 Squid Pig is nothing to me.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Im at squid pig 17 and its now just a waste of gems… except if Im lucky enough to get help from someone with a special item for them I now end up always defeated. And im not wasting 10 gems per fight…

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Hamburger ship is better, defense up to 12000 and i can defeat high lvl super monster in one battle

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@pees2te Wouldn’t the hamburger ship give triple health, not defense against Squid/Clam Pig?

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@jdweagle1 yes it does, the MAST gives defense

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Hearth defense no different:p 12000 life and go:p

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I wish you could just give up on Monster Pigs without waiting for the time limit to expire. Whenever I get a Squid Pig (the next one will be Lv. 6, and I only managed to beat them up to Lv. 3), I simply lack the resources and good items to take a good part of its health and hopefully have volunteers clean it up. Usually after spending 2-3 ship energy, I get showered with help requests for high-level monster pigs, which I simply cannot do more than 2000 damage on. The ordinary Clam Pigs are easy, but are especially unrewarding (less than 50 points/monster). I could beat my next Super Clam Pig at full ship energy, without sending help requests.

TomT
    @tomt

The items in this monster event are really……. disappointing.

My ship:
    Bow – 2300 attack
    Mast – 2450 defense
    Hull – 2450 health

event items:
    Toy Bow – 2200 attack
    Toy Mast – 1900 defense
    Toy Hull – 1900 health

and not to mention the awesome super duper Blues pearl hat with no skill.

How wonderful.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt What hat do you have for the Blues? The clam hat isn’t that bad to me and will replace my ugly Bee Hat. It makes up for its lack of a skill by an extremely high base stat, and it’s still a decent item for boosting in ship battles, even if it’s not as powerful as the other slot hats. The ship parts, though, are disappointingly weak.

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 I have the panda hat for my Blues, with gold defense-boot skill. But the pearl hat has higher defense.

Tough call…. the pearl hat has higher hard defense, but the panda hat has gold defense boost…. on average, I get about 80+ bonus defense from my panda hat.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt I tested the silver weapon (baseball bat) against the shark teeth and the baseball bat was better. So I would most likely go with the Panda Hat based on those results.

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 Ya, I think it’s because ROVIO wants to make sure people spend money to play the slot, so they intentionally make the event items a little bit less desirable compared to the slot items, which is understandable.

If you do daily event for 4 weeks, you can get 20 gems. So you can play the premium slot once every month. OR maybe sooner, if you consider the free gems from events.

tantan
    @tantan

@troisdsmax, level 17 squid pig? I can hardly imagine it. I’m moving slowly, I’ve just beaten lvl 4.

@freckledpig147
    , squid pig’s life is short so we don’t have to wait long. Don’t worry, as you level up and you birds are lvl 30+, beating pigs will become much easier. I’ve beaten my lvl 4 squid with one energy, but even with an average game I’d probable make about 10K damage and somebody would help eagerly.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tomt if your bow is unenhanced the toy bow is better

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig My frog bow has 2300 attack, the toy bow only has 2200 though.

Both have gold fever time skill.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Argh, another Squid Pig just came up. From now on I won’t even try to battle the Squid Pigs. It’s a waste of ship energy and time. Even Super Clam Pigs are more worth defeating…

TomT
    @tomt

@freckledpig14 Since Squid Pig #5, I always fight it once, and then ask for help. USUALLY I get people to help, but sometimes I just “LOSE”, because it’s only 30min, and sometimes when there is very little time left, people don’t want to help, which is normal.

Alan Fung
    @alanfung13

The Super Squid Pigs are very difficult to defeat since it’s a monster pig returning from a previous starts at 10000 HP and goes up by 2800 HP for each time you encounter super squid pigs.
    As of now, the first Super Squid Pig you fight in this event is equivalent to the 16th Super Clam Pig you encounter, the 2nd equivalent to the 23rd Super Clam pig, the 3rd, 30th Super Clam pig and so on. Once you get to Super Squid Pig 14, the difficulty will be equivalent to the 107th Super Clam Pig you encounter.
    I would say unless you plan on fighting very difficult Super Clam Pigs, I would say stop if you feel if that Super Squid pig is too difficult for you to fight.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@freckledpig147 same problem… -_-

only 2 days left till this event ends and I can finally get the golden red trophy, hope the next event WILL have good prizes

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Birds items are working in monster fight?
    If i wear for ex. Bomb “angry panel randomly” get ap randomly? Not
    But i got something to defense up? Defense will better?

I have everything to attack up, and its working i know.
    But defense?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.