Up next: Clam Pig!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 89 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

is it better than the panda hat

tantan
    @tantan

I love Russian Hat. I just love it.
    I don’t know if the new hat is better or not, but I’ll keep Ushanka. Besides, it’s the very first SS item I got. We have long history together.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt There is a SS point prize (a ship bow), but it’s pretty much useless and it has no effect.

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

hi guys, I have a question, the desert island its the last one ? at least for me
    there are no more and I can beat the pig on the egypt boat yet, it keeps ending with
    3000 something of life

Skayra
    @skayra

Desert island is last. All i need is 7-6 (matilda 3 streak) than game over. i hope 2 new island wery soon

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

For the past few monster events the prizes have usually indicated which arena event is next. For example, the shark teeth were right before the Blues event and the spear right before the Chuck event. But now the prize is for the Blues again, so that doesn’t make sense. Will the next arena event be Red like last time or something different?

Mp127
    @mp127

Now daily challenges gives ship energy bottles-great move by Rovio.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mighty-red-1, maybe not, remember that some of us said that even the Scythe is making more damage than the golden shark teeth? having no skill really sucks, my Baseball bat do more damage easily.

BUT, both this hat and the golden shark teeth is the best option for using in your boat, see, just click AUTO in all of your birds and you get the best option for your boat, all my birds have a very different configuration for boat and for solo attacks, I already have the best blues hat for solo attack, now I can have one for boat attacks, it’s a good deal in some way guys, don’t be so depressed, lol.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

the best off-hand item I have for bomb is party glasses, shall I get the bonsai

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 Next one will be the boat event, where players steer boats into each other.

Oh man, that will be soooo cool!!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

*Off topic* I just opened Fight! today and claimed my Shark Pig prize from the mailbox, and despite missing a huge part of the event, I was still eligible for the basic Shark Teeth item, which was probably because I stopped playing after being in the 41000s range, and the game simply saved that result without refreshing afterwards.

In this new event, I’ll probably be aiming for the point threshold prizes, because I just spent my 20 gems for a 3+1 SS slot. I just don’t have the time to try to get at least the SS item.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Are any of the point threshold prizes worth it to you? The SS item is a mediocre ship mast.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Nobody need help to defeat claim monster or something is wrong?
    Only 3 players need help from start event and u?
    You have super claim? Becouse i have one super pig for 10 normal claim

tantan
    @tantan

I have very, very few requests.
    But I’ve just had two (!) requests for squid pigs. Usually tough pigs appear much later.
    The game crashed while I fought against the first one but then I got 300 points for helping with the second.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@gzregorz-sk so if you disconnect at the start of the battle and reconnect at the end will the opponent have no stats?

and does it only work on android?

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Personally, I collect S and SS items even if I’m not going to use them. So I always go for every reward during these events.

I was lucky enough to get the Burger Ship hull in the twenty gem slot right at the beginning of this event, and wow does it help a lot!

I didn’t realize how big of a bonus those event-specific items give you. I’ll probably rank higher than I usually do because of it.

-G

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@grzegorz-sk @corporalpig This tactic probably works on all devices. However I don’t think it will work in arena. I don’t know if Rovio has made any changes since the last arena but it has been my experience that if you disconnect during an arena battle you will automatically lose all the bonuses, which makes it impossible to get a high rank. If your opponent disconnects, however, you should still retain all of your bonuses.

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

with this you can clear winningstreak missions on islands

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I tried and it work, but that don’t give you the chance battle X2-4-5-8 tho, I tried on a X8 thinking I’d be sure to get 24… meh got 3. But it does work.

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 Ya, if you lose connection in arena, you automatically lose winning streaks, and you actually lose more points that way.

tantan
    @tantan

@grzegorz-sk, my internet connection isn’t very stable and I noticed the same. But it is a recent ‘fix’, it hasn’t been like that before.
    Before this ‘fix’ if the connection was lost during the game and then restores, the game downloaded the opponents real figures. The birds fighting video could start with the opponent’s 100 defense and then jump to his real 700 defense in a second or two, and the final result depended on real skills.
    But then it changed to what we can see at your video. If the connection is lost for a moment, the game doesn’t even try to receive real data from the server. I think it’s totally wrong.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Who have burger ship bow? Attack up a lot?
    Ship burger defense up to 12000

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@pees2te With all monster ship parts stats are tripled.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I have the burger bow. It does make a big difference. My birds are lvl 13 to 20 atm. So Im far from maxed out and my boat is the halloween one. I hace a double attack chuck and if my chuck has 100 i deal 2000 damage each times. I just easely put down super clam pig 23 (like 12k HP. The pig just hitted me once and I had enough energy left to do another round of attack. I’d like to be lvl 35 to know how much damage I would do. And Id like to have a better boat…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Up next: Clam Pig!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.