Unreleased Set Items usable?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unreleased Set Items usable?

• While battling in the Arena today, I came across a player/CPU that has the unreleased “False Coin” Set Item for the Blues that is available once the calendar reaches May 25th, which is about 2 weeks away- is it normal to see this? Just wondering

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s not really “unreleased”. It already shows up when you have a look at the set item overview at the GPM. You can already get it from the GPM when you spin – the only thing is you get the weapon part for free on the 25th.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever45 I mean that the item is available to the public on the 25th, which is merely 2 weeks away- so it must be a randomly generated CPU running straight from the game’s code (I went a long way in thought, but I’m sure of it)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It was “released” weeks ago, but people will get a free item next week. It’s not cheating.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Since a few days you’re free to obtain it from the GPC so it IS public. You just get the weapon for free in two weeks.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever45 that explains it- I got the Bomb Bell a few weeks ago from the Golden Pig Machine after I got it on the Daily Calendar (so now I have 2- the one from the GPM is stronger than the calendar version because I leveled up rapidly [like 4 levels in 2 weeks- during the Angry Birds Movie event]), so it must be something with the game’s internal coding and CPU files that make it appear so early- thanks!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I got lucky, literally, on the 5X calendar reward today and got the dice and the coin. It’s not a huge sample size, but of five lost coin tosses, the Lucky set turned two of the tails to heads. It’s funny because you don’t roll more heads, it’s that 50% of the tails get turned into heads.

But I didn’t lose any of the battles even when the tails didn’t get turned so it isn’t clear the Lucky set is all that great.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unreleased Set Items usable?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.