Unlucky and where,d my coins go?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlucky and where,d my coins go?

• played a number of levels where i was “unlucky” BUT i earned plenty of coins, this last time it was 990 ok, at least it was a ‘win’ coin wise. then when screen changed it showed i,d gained zero coins. what up with that Rovio?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Which character were you playing at the time?

When you play #17 to #20 TFs, i.e. Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, High Octane Bumblebee and Goldbite Grimlock, you only earn coins if you survive to the end, but none at all if you die.

I guess this is Rovio’s way of balancing the fact that if you successfully run with one of those TFs, you automatically get a 2.0X bonus on your coins, even without watching a video (in which case you’d get a 2X 2X = 4X bonus).

Presumably this is also the case for the five new TFs that became available with the new update??

Anonymous

@optimuspig The last five TFs don’t work the same way. I lost with Jazz once and still got coins so I would assume the other characters are like that as well. Plus none of them give double coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. I wonder why Rovio would do the double coins with 17-20, but not with 21-25?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Only “Variant” squad characters rewards you with double money. Currently there are only Ultimate Optimus Prime, Ultimate Megatron, High Octane Bumblebee and Goldbite Grimlock

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s your definition of “variant”?

Technically, wouldn’t Grey Slam Grimlock and Dark Megatron be considered “variants”?

(And Ultimate Megatron is a variant of …. ???)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlucky and where,d my coins go?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.