Unlocked New Recruit

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlocked New Recruit

• Hi this is my first time here, so forgive my ignorance. I unlocked a new recruit in a special mission (Stella.) I was able to use Stella a few times, now she stays in the barracks section? As does Hal, which Hal was acquired after an upgrade. Can you tell me why these two don’t show up for me to use?

Also I had received what looked like the egg looking thing in Professors Pigs lab, that’s the center item in the storage area, but don’t see it? (Haven’t upgraded to 10 yet.) Sorry, not knowledgeable on the terminology as of yet.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@1girlgamer What characters show up as playable is random so sometimes they just don’t show up for a while. It is just the luck of the draw and the more Transformers you have the more likely one of the others will be chosen.

The egg like think is Super Rareium. It will be used later to upgrade higher level Transformers. If your silo (storage area) is a lower level then you probably just didn’t have the space for it so it got converted into coins. All materials get converted into coins if there isn’t room for them in your silo.

Anonymous

Hey thank you for responding. I apologize I’m lame, just now responding. I finally got the Super Rarium. I’m noticing they don’t put some of my faves on the map as often as the others, so not sure why?
    Tonight I had an odd occurance (actually this is the second time) so I think I have to put in a new post, not sure if I can ask from this old post.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Unlocked New Recruit

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.